main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

favirote planets from kotor and kotor 2

Discussion in 'Archive: Games' started by The_General_Grievous, Jan 13, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The_General_Grievous

The_General_Grievous Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 8, 2005
    rate your top 3 favirote planets and your top 3 least favirote planets from kotor 1 and 2.

This belongs in one of the general discussion threads.

2. MonaToral

MonaToral Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 16, 2004
    well i havn't played #2 yet, but from kotor1 my 3 favs are:

#3. kashyyk
    #2. dantoine
    and my #1 most favoritest planet is the rakata planet

and my 3 least favorite:
    #3. taris
    #2. yavin(cuz u couldnt even go onto the planet)
    #1. mannan, cool planet, but i hated the missions

3. Light-Side-Addict

Light-Side-Addict Jedi Youngling

Jan 9, 2005
    id have to say i liked dantoine on 2 but on 1 it wasnt as good the one on 2 o i liked manon or wutever cuzz i liked the way they talked

4. FlareStorm

FlareStorm Jedi Grand Master star 6

Nov 13, 2000
    HOW MANY FREAKIN' FAVORITE PLANET THREADS DO WE NEED???!!!!!!!!!!!!@#$

5. 7-7-7

7-7-7 Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 15, 2002
    Hmm...a tough question:

1) The Unknown (Rakata) world. I have a picture of the real-like Rakata world (The Seychilles) hanging on the wall right above my computer monitor.

2) Dantooine: I love the music, and the plains are also a really nice landscape. You can't beat the sunset there, either.

3) Onderon: I loved the city, I found the storyline to be entertaining (everything except for that murder mystery) and the palace was cool, too. I also found it highly entertaining to watch the queen (I loved her accent) to be conversing with the Jedi there, too, for some reason.

And down at the bottom:

Nar Shadda: They must have really run out of ideas to include a planet where the backgrounds are all black and lacking definition, the corridors are all dingy grey, and the storyline is weak and uninteresting. Don't forget about the unresolved subplots, either, not to mention all the mindless running around involved, too...

Kashyyyk: SO much running. Even if you hack it and turn on turbo mode, it still takes forever to get anywhere. The lower jungle wasn't very entertaining, to say the least, and the storyline was even weaker than Nar Shadda.

Malachor V: The planet sucked, the bad guys sucked, the story sucked, and there were soooo many hanging, unresolved plotlines here. It just failed on so many levels.

I'll write up a full list later.

6. Jango10

Jango10 Jedi Master star 5

Sep 22, 2002
    Favorite:

Onderon
    Manaan
    Tatooine

Least Favorite:

Malachor V
    Korriban
    Taris

7. Gloria

Gloria Jedi Master star 4

Nov 8, 2004
    I will admit, the number of Favorite KOTOR [Insert word here] threads are getting tiresome, but I'll humor you.

Gosh this is hard.. :p

Onderon/Dxun - What 7-7-7 said. :D And whupping all the Mandalorians in the battle circle was just plain fun. Plus you get Mandalore! :eek: [face_dancing]

Manaan - It was a nice contrast. I think it was Sunry's trial that made the planet though. And repeatedly getting arrested. :p

And I guess Dantooine in Sith Lords. I hated Dantooine in the first one with a passion, but it shaped up in Two.

But I'm torn bewtween that, Kashyyyk(Shadowlands. Not the upper part of the planet. :p), Tatooine and Korriban(In One). :p

Not-so-nice planets:

Taris! I how I hate it with a passion!

Telos! Almost as bad as Taris!

And Malachor V. Again, as 7-7-7 said. Horrible finale, simply horrible.. [face_tired]

And Dantooine in the first one goes without saying of course..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.