main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Richmond,VA favor for me? :-)

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by jainasolo11sticks, Feb 19, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jainasolo11sticks

jainasolo11sticks Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 12, 2002
    cbs has put together a dvd with extra survivor amazon footage and interviews and it's at our local saturn dealers. well, according to the web, my nearest saturn dealerships are in richmond. if any of you happen to go by those, would you mind seeing if they still have the dvd for me? i know it's a pain in the butt to run an errand, so if the answer is "come and get it yourself heather!" that's cool by me :)

SATURN OF WEST BROAD
    8066 W. BROAD ST.
    RICHMOND, VA 23294
    PHONE: (804) 747-4090
    FAX: (804) 747-4643
    E-MAIL: cars@saturn.attbbs.net

SATURN OF RICHMOND
    11840 MIDLOTHIAN TURNPIKE
    MIDLOTHIAN, VA 23113
    PHONE: (804) 379-9922
    FAX: (804) 379-9934
    E-MAIL: sat10034@concentric.net

2. jainasolo11sticks

Aug 12, 2002
    thanks js and am for already replying :)

also, i didn't necessarily want to start a new thread (am, you can delete this one if you want since i also posted this question elsewhere and start a new one with what i'm posting now..) but as you all may have read in your sw beacon for the week, there will be a star wars weekend at disney world this summer for several weekends in a row.
    it sounds like tons of fun!

in case you're so inclined...
    http://www.starwars.com/community/news/2003/02/news20030212.html

3. amaunet

amaunet Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 7, 2002
    Its fine. However, things with that Disney Weekend are not how they sound....From looking and listening to what people have said who went, its not all its cracked up to be. Most activities are for children, and its during peak season for Disney. That means that things are more expensive and much much more crowded.

4. jainasolo11sticks

Aug 12, 2002
    true...it will be really hot. i've been to disney world twice, both times in the summer.

i have 3 friends in orlando i really want to go see, so i'm looking for a good time O:)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.