Favorate Force Power

Discussion in 'Cleveland, OH' started by JediKnightPasJoDacle, May 10, 2004.

?

Favorate Force Power

Poll closed Mar 25, 2012.
Levitation 1 vote(s) 5.9%
Force Jump 0 vote(s) 0.0%
Lightning 1 vote(s) 5.9%
Choke 3 vote(s) 17.6%
Push/Pull/Telekentic 6 vote(s) 35.3%
Mind Trick 4 vote(s) 23.5%
Absorb 0 vote(s) 0.0%
Speed 1 vote(s) 5.9%
Telephatic 0 vote(s) 0.0%
Heal 1 vote(s) 5.9%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi_BMack Jedi Master

star 4
    Hugh Hefner is dating 7 models simultaneously

i never really had you pegged for being that shallow... wow... and all this time i thought you wanted more... oh well..

-b-
  2. TheRandomMenace Jedi Master

star 4
    and all this time i thought you wanted more...

I do. Why date seven models at one time when you can date eight? 8-} I'm only kidding. I'd say everyone is shallow to a certain extant. But I'm not that shallow. Do I believe women like a powerful man? Yes. Does that mean I'm out searching for power? Um, I don't think I'd be going into teaching if that were the case.
  3. DarthDurance Jedi Knight

star 1
    Random, after you get your teaching job you need to get in good with some of your female colleagues and date them. I always wanted to date a teacher because they make you do it over and over again til you get it right.
  4. Anrev_the_Jedi Jedi Master

star 4
    Does that mean I'm out searching for power? Um, I don't think I'd be going into teaching if that were the case.

Mild mannered teacher by day. Gansta Rappa by nite. Your seeking your power by wanting to be/live the rapper lifestyle.

I think Levitation & Telekinesis & Force Jump are all the same thing in reality. But is the game they arnt so I chose telekinesis. Mind trick would be fun but it only works on weak minds like Eric's. :p

Why go to all the trouble of "suggesting" to someone that they leave you alone and risk the chance that they might have a strong mind and not listen to you when you can pummel them to a bloody crying heep on the floor while you sit back and sip on an ice cold drink?
  5. TheRandomMenace Jedi Master

star 4
    Mild mannered teacher by day. Gansta Rappa by nite. Your seeking your power by wanting to be/live the rapper lifestyle.

Hey, I don't do gangsta rap... I'm not gangsta. However, you may be on to something.

You seem to be living two lives, Mr. Anderson...

6. Darthvaderocks06 Jedi Master

star 4
    Nevermind, I like the Force Umbrella ;) (pg 94 SW Insider 76).
  7. Krash RSA Emeritus

star 5
    That was a good one!
  8. Malo-ha Jedi Knight

star 2
    I voted for Push/Pull/Telekentic. I think that would be the most useful. I could of used it the last couple of days while cleaning out my garage! [face_laugh]

Skye the upcoming duology Medstar is about Bariss Offee who is a Jedi Healer. I hope they give some info on how Force Healing works.
  9. skyedancer Jedi Knight

star 2
    Thanks, Mary! :) I'll definitely look forward to that series!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.