main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Phx Favorite Cars...

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by Jedi_Wench, Sep 23, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi_Wench

Jedi_Wench Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 8, 2002
    I don't know a whole lot about cars. I can't tell you stuff about the engines or anything. I just know what I like. And yesterday I just about died....

I was driving home and my ultimate dream car pulled up right next to me. I mean it was PRECISELY the way I have dreamt it to be. The paint color, the rims, the interior...everything was exactly how I want it. I heard that thing before I saw it and I thought I was in heaven. The rumble was so good, I could feel it in my car. I had this urge to follow the driver home just so I could look at it longer...

It was a cobalt blue, fully restored, I-wanna-kiss-you Mustang. I don't know the year, but when I see it..I know it. It had street racing tires, black leather interior, a bad-@$$ chrome steering wheel, the coolest rims I've ever seen on a 'Stang, and it was muscled-out. I'm not sure, but I think it had a nitro set up too.

I just looked at the guy driving it and licked my lips. He laughed and when the light turned green he squealed those tires for at least 20 seconds. I was screaming in my car, people were honking, it was HEAVEN!! Then he took off like a rocket and though I tried, I couldn't keep up to follow my dream car home. Oh well, it was worth it just to see it how it should be.

SO, what are your favorite cars?

BTW...I think it's a '66 but I'm not sure.

2. PtrsonsZOO

PtrsonsZOO Jedi Grand Master star 7

Jul 30, 2001
    64-1/2 Mustang Convertible, just like it came off the assembly line. The original is still the best.

or

70's CJ-5, I just loved those things, and have a driven a few.

But alas, when the time came that I could afford both the car & the insurance, I no longer had to the legs to drive it. My bum knee forces me to have a restricted license. No clutch for me! :( :_|

3. DarthFeldman

DarthFeldman Jedi Padawan star 4

May 16, 2002
    Either that Landspeeder that was on ebay or a 1977 cadillac Hearse. I have always wanted one but have decided against getting one due to fear of parking it.

4. Jedi_Wench

Sep 8, 2002
    One of my next door neighbors friends drives a an old Hearse. It is midnight black with black tinted windows and it's been dropped. It also has Harley Davidson plates and a killer stereo system. He likes to drive it around playing death metal. It's so cool.

5. DarthFeldman

May 16, 2002
    Im tellin ya..a hearse is the way to go..i think we need a PFF officail Hearse to haul people and Ahem.."stuff" around to meetings and other gatherings.

6. Diesel_Dave

Diesel_Dave Jedi Padawan star 4

May 16, 2002
    Who needs a Hearse when you have the Munstermobile
    [image=http://www.hoslotcars.cc/MunsterLight.jpg] [image=http://www.spectrumauctions.com/hollywoodweb/munstercut.jpg]

:D

7. Jedi_Wench

Sep 8, 2002
    That's cool too Dave, but you should see the reactions this guy gets. Especially when he loads up his coffin. That's right, he's got a coffin too. He doesn't lug the thing around all the time, but occasionally he does and when he's in a real mood he'll load up the coffin, blast his death metal and troll the streets for people to scare. I just love that thing!! [face_devil]

8. DarthFeldman

May 16, 2002
    SEE!! I want i want.. there is one for sale by me for 5,000 its a 1976..one year away from my first choice but i am still making payments on my crap-mobile. Grr.. want to buy..grr...

9. Jedi_Wench

Sep 8, 2002
    It's all about the shock value!! I hope you get one eventually.

Still love that Mustang though. My dream would be to kick the crap out of some of the new sports cars. Me, little red-headed me, in that blue car smoking the guy next to me and making him feel like a little boy again. Oh HELL yeah!

*Moment of utter bliss*

10. Sistine

Sistine Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 28, 2002
    Dream Car ...there are so many.

1999 Dodge Ram extend cab, V-8, 4x4 Automatic, emerald green...KC light bar, CB and kick ass stereo...

Maybe a Nova I could fix up...
    Dodge Charger or Challenger...

However for the time being my project is a 1979 Datsun 280ZX with 44K on it. Original Brown, straight 6, Automatic...
    I aquired it from the owner of the ranch...It hasn't been turned over in two years...

I got it started this weekend... 8-} Yeah baby!!!

11. Darth_Greedo

Darth_Greedo Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 15, 2002
    I will still have to say my dream car is a dark metallic blue Dodge Viper (1999) with white racing stripes down the middle, black interior, with dark blue highlights.

12. Diesel_Dave

May 16, 2002
    Oh where to start?

1969 Ford Mustang
    1969 Chevy Camero
    1957 VW sedan (Split oval Bug w/ ragtop and roofrack. :D)
    1965 VW 21 window Microbus
    1987 Buick/ASC GNX
    2002 Mini! :D
    199? Acura NSX
    2002 Ford F250 4X4 w/ Triron V10
    Lamborghini Coutach (I can dream can't I)
    and a Farrari F40 :eek:

There are so many more that I would like too!

13. JediDragon

JediDragon Jedi Master star 5

Mar 11, 2002
    viper. any year. beautiful car.

14. Jedi_Wench

Sep 8, 2002
    Oooh yeah...I'm drooling now.

All those cars and trucks sound soooo FUN!!

Someday I'll have that car!

15. Master_Duron

Master_Duron Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 29, 2002
    A 71 Mustang convertible.

16. MexChewie

MexChewie Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 19, 2002
    Of course a '65 Ford Mustang Convertabile. Also, the stereotypical Mexican in me wants a lowrider. :cool:

17. Diesel_Dave

May 16, 2002
    Low... Ri... Der

(something) Lowrider! :p

Something like this?
    [image=http://www.lowriderz.com/lrsdd02.jpg]

18. Dvader20

Dvader20 Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 10, 2002
    91 White Honda CRX....

trust me, ;)

19. Idiots Array

Idiots Array Jedi Knight star 5

Jan 3, 2000
    [image=http://www.shelbyamerican.com/cobra/images/Gallery/2024-640.jpg]

Need I say more?

20. Master_Duron

Master_Duron Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 29, 2002
    Ah the Cobra. Another favorite. That is definitely a car with some balls.

21. MexChewie

MexChewie Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 19, 2002
    Definatively DD. :D

22. aztrooper0013

aztrooper0013 Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 27, 2002
    I've always wanted an old WWII half-track. Man-o-man if I could get one of those....

Prolly has a lot to do with fond memories of watching "Rat Patrol" with my dad when I was a kid.

23. PtrsonsZOO

Jul 30, 2001
    There's a guy out here that has one, he lives about 20 miles from Breckenridge and uses it in their parades. It's really funny to see him driving down 287 in that thing.

24. aztrooper0013

aztrooper0013 Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 27, 2002
    Oooooooohhhh MAN! I'm jealous.

25. PtrsonsZOO

Jul 30, 2001
    It doesn't go very fast, so he has a whole line of cars following him down the road everytime. So, in fact, everytime he takes it out, it becomes a parade! ;) [face_laugh]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.