main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Favorite Character/Episode in The Clone Wars (2008)?

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by Bunnie, Jan 8, 2014.

1. Trebor Sabreon

Trebor Sabreon Former Manager star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 15, 2010
    Ah, well... some. She has a nice action sequence alongside Yoda in Season 2, and I seem to remember her as a background character in scenes in the Jedi Temple, and such.

But as a featured player, like she was in the "Jedi Crash"/"Defenders of Peace" arc? No, I'm afraid not. As much as I generally adored the series, after getting off to such a strong start featuring an array of different characters, one of the ways TCW did let me down a bit was the way it began to shrink its focus largely down to a handful of main characters, c. Season 3.

Rauno and anakinfansince1983 like this.
  2. TX-20

TX-20 Force Ghost star 4

Jun 21, 2013
    Favorite Character: Anakin
    Favorite Episode(s): The Malevolence Trilogy

3. ColemanKcajFTW

ColemanKcajFTW Jedi Master star 1

Jan 14, 2014
    Favorite Character = CT-7567 "Rex"
    Considering he's not even part of the big three of this show, Rex has a pretty decent amount of development. All of his experiences in the war culminate into his greatest challenge in the Umbara arc, and he grapples with questions that mirror our own questions about morality and loyalty.
    Favourite Episode = The Wrong Jedi
    As far as things go, this seems in my mind a good way to conclude the series. It ends the Ahsoka arc very well, shows us Anakin's reasons for further mistrusting the Jedi Order, not just the Council, and probably had one of the few endings of a visual medium that brought me close to tears. Also, a Coleman Kcaj appearance, finally.

4. Cushing's Admirer

Cushing's Admirer Chosen One star 7

Jun 8, 2006
    I can't say I like any of them. What little I've seen everyone seems out of character if a movie char. I am glad however that Dooku and Tarkin have a presence (as in they are still valid) but not at *all* what they've done to them.

5. KED12345

KED12345 Jedi Master star 4

Sep 10, 2012
    Favorite character: Obi-Wan.
    Favorite episode: "The Lawless."

Circular Logic likes this.
  6. The Shadow Emperor

The Shadow Emperor Jedi Grand Master star 4

Sep 29, 2012
    Favorite character: Duh.

Favorite episode: Probably Eminence.

Darthgoodguy and TX-20 like this.
  7. TX-20

TX-20 Force Ghost star 4

Jun 21, 2013
    To each his own, but I always found Duh to be kind of blah.

8. Master Mini 907

Master Mini 907 Jedi Knight star 3

Nov 3, 2013
    Either Darth Maul or Savage Opress. I'll say which episodes when I got Seasons 1-5

9. Starwarsfan9000

Starwarsfan9000 Jedi Master star 3

Feb 24, 2012
    Favourite character: Hard to say I do like Ahsoka and Hondo and I liked the Younglings from Season 5 a lot. Really hope more stories with them are told be it in a comic, novel or Star Wars Rebels.

Favourite episode: I'm gonna break them down into three sections: Emotional and serious, Fun and action packed and A Good Standalone. There will be three for each.

Emotional and serious: Season 5 Finale Arc, Mortis Trilogy and Umbara Arc

Fun and action packed: Youngling Arc, Ryloth Trilogy and the Season 5 Maul Arc

A Good Standalone: The Deserter, Bounty Hunters and Bounty.

10. KenobiSkywalker

KenobiSkywalker Jedi Master star 4

Sep 3, 2012
    Favorite Character: Obi-Wan

Favorite Episode: Landing at Point Rain

Obimus Primobi likes this.
  11. Jiimas-Paarsa

Jiimas-Paarsa Jedi Youngling

Feb 18, 2014
    Favourite Character(s): Hondo - I love how carefree and humorous and devious he is
    Ahsoka - she's an interesting character, she's matured so much over the series
    Mother talzin - I just think the nightsisters are pretty badass. I've never been a fan of the darkside because the sith are power hungry cowards, but the nightsisters at least have a sense of loyalty

Favourite Episode(s): Ambush - We get to see Yoda in action
    Massacre - I love this episode with daka summoning the undead army and mother talzin torturing dooku with the voodoo doll was quite intense

12. Jordan1Kenobi

Jordan1Kenobi SWC Jedi Draft Champion star 6 VIP - Game Winner

Sep 30, 2012
    Favourite characters: Kit Fisto, General Grievous, Embo, Bossk, Cad Bane, Ahsoka Tano, Darth Maul, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Aayla Secura and Captain Ackbar.

Favourite episodes: Grievous Intrigue, ARC Troopers, The Lawless, Lair of Grievous, Revival, Bounty and A Necessary Bond, which I all gave a 10/10.

13. Sgt Crowfield

Sgt Crowfield Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 27, 1999
    My favorite characers are the clones- pretty much all of them -, and because I like my fair share of creepiness and drama as well, my favorite episodes/arcs so far the are Geonosis, Umbara and Order 66 ones. But to be fair, all you need to get my attention is place a clone trooper in an episode.

EDIT: I also like Hondo and Hondo-centric episodes like 'Dooku captured' or 'Revival'.
    EDIT 2: Bwahhhh! How could I forget Season Three's 'ARC Troopers'? It may be covered by statement No. 1 above, but it had THAT scene that made me become a rabid fan of the series.

14. Jedi Knight Fett

Jedi Knight Fett Chosen One star 10

Feb 18, 2014
    My favorite character has to be Rex and My favorite Episodes/arcs are Umbara season 5 mandolore and Rookies.

15. Saga_Symphony

Saga_Symphony Force Ghost star 4

Oct 30, 2010
    I'm not sure with favorite character.. but Lawless was the only episode that made me want to buy an episode from iTunes.

16. Jabba_The_Hutt_123

Jabba_The_Hutt_123 Jedi Master star 3

Oct 29, 2003
    Grievous, Palpatine and Anakin.

Grievous Intrigue but Lawless was fantastic.