main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga Favorite characters from the Star Wars saga

Discussion in 'Star Wars Saga In-Depth' started by MrFantastic74, Sep 19, 2012.

1. darthfettus2015

darthfettus2015 Jedi Master star 4

Nov 15, 2012
    1.Anakin/Vader
    2.Obi Wan
    3.Han Solo
    4.Boba Fett
    5.Leia
    6.Luke
    7.Count Dooku ( I love Christopher Lee)
    8.Yoda
    9.Luke
    10.Admiral Ackbar

2. Allana_Rey

Allana_Rey Jedi Master star 4

Sep 2, 2012
    Padme it is (hence my username.) She has been since I first watched AOTC. I thought she was gorgeous! I had so many pictures of her printed out. Good times. Natalie Portman was one of my first celebrity crushes.

Pensivia and FRAGWAGON like this.
  3. PiettsHat

PiettsHat Force Ghost star 4

Jan 1, 2011
    Two Lukes!? :p

Darth Schlotkin and Carbon1985 like this.
  4. Carbon1985

Carbon1985 Jedi Knight star 3

Apr 23, 2013
    OT Luke and PT Baby Luke? :p

PiettsHat likes this.
  5. darthfettus2015

Nov 15, 2012

6. AdmiralSteven

AdmiralSteven Jedi Knight star 1

Dec 23, 2010
    Since the question was asked for a singular favorite character I'd have to go with Han Solo. He's the kind of guy I've always wanted to be: someone who's willing to take chances. He's a free spirit who travel's the galaxy in his own ship with a cool sidekick/friend taking on jobs. However, this is a tough question because there are so many characters I like. So here is a list of other characters I like in descending order:

1)Han Solo
    2) Obi-Wan
    3) Qui-Gon
    4) Luke Skywalker
    5) Padme
    6) Lando

7. Yanksfan

Yanksfan Force Ghost star 5

Nov 3, 2000
    Han and Leia. I can't pick one over the other. For me, they go together like peanut butter and jelly. :)

Sophdeon, FRAGWAGON and DarthDuckie like this.
  8. Sophdeon

Sophdeon Jedi Knight

Oct 25, 2010
    Jango Fett. While I enjoy seeing people use the Force, I love seeing a person who is capable even without it.

Dasan, Aaronaman and Force Smuggler like this.
  9. Deputy Rick Grimes

Deputy Rick Grimes Jedi Grand Master star 6

Sep 3, 2012
    Anakin Skywalker/Darth Vader

10. MOC Vober Dand

MOC Vober Dand Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 6, 2004

I think these kinds of strong, non-force using characters are important in Star Wars. Han the prime example. Also like Bail in the PT. Under-utilised I felt.

11. Force Smuggler

Force Smuggler Force Ghost star 7

Sep 2, 2012
    Lack of Bail in the PT until ROTS is one of my peeves of the PT.

VanishingReality likes this.
  12. Kreed Antilles Ordo

Kreed Antilles Ordo Jedi Youngling

May 21, 2013
    Boba Fett and Han Solo for sure. Their rivalry is epic, especially in the novels...they never stop trying to kill each other...

SkywalkerJedi02 likes this.
  13. Beautiful_Disaster

Beautiful_Disaster Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 12, 2005
    Anakin..with Luke as a close second :)

VanishingReality likes this.
  14. Jordan1Kenobi

Jordan1Kenobi SWC Jedi Draft Champion star 6 VIP - Game Winner

Sep 30, 2012
    1. Kit Fisto
    2. General Grievous
    3. Bossk
    4. Aayla Secura
    5. Boba Fett
    6. Admiral Ackbar
    7. Han Solo
    8. Obi-Wan Kenobi
    9. IG-88
    10. Shaak Ti

15. only one kenobi

only one kenobi Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 18, 2012
    Obi-Wan. Always was. I remember watching Star Wars when it opened at the cinema, as a young boy. I identified with Luke, but I aspired to Obi-Wan. From the moment he came on screen he had an aura about him (Alec Guinness manages that with many of his roles - I think Liam Neeson has had the same affect on younger, PT initiates, they both carry more into the films than their part actually probably warrants).

I never got along with the whole Vader as father/"truth from a certain pov" nonsense. I knew what Obi-Wan had said and...it was either the truth or he was a liar. George Lucas ruined my life (jokes). I though Ewan McGregor managed to convey the younger Obi-Wan brilliantly in ROTS.

16. Jeff Zach

Jeff Zach Jedi Padawan star 3

Jun 7, 2013
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Very difficult to narrow it down to just one character out of an entire Star Wars Universe, let alone a few characters, but at the moment I will go with video game characters such as Dash Rendar, Revan and "Starkiller". Chiefly because you are engaged as the primary character within the storylines in video games, and you actually get to be a part of the Star Wars Universe. No other platforms really come close to that level of interaction, 'cept for maybe a Star Wars paper game or something of that nature. (Of course, a lot of people can also get this kind of engagement through books and their imagination as well, so I do not want to discount that).
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

17. DARTH_BELO

DARTH_BELO Force Ghost star 5

Nov 25, 2003
    Mine Would probably be Anakin. Not for the reasons of his personality perhaps, but because of his immense power. and I love watching him do things so effortlessly. especially in ROTS, It was quite breathtaking to watch his prowess with the lightsaber!!

I suppose if I was going to say about his personality, I enjoy the fact that he made a complete circle in turning back to good in the end. that is admirable-to know that in the end, good, love and family prevailed. And that there was always still good in him. And After all he had done, he made the right choice in the end. so I suppose that could be a reason for me to like Him for his personality I guess...

Otherwise I'd say my favorite is Yoda-which now that I think about it.....I think that's the case... Yes: my favorite character is Yoda.

LOL!!

18. I Are The Internets

I Are The Internets Shelf of Shame Host star 9 VIP - Game Host

Nov 20, 2012
    1. Ken Palpatine
    2. Trioculus
    3. Triclops
    4. Jar Jar
    5. Ice Cream Man
    6. Lobot
    7. Ric Ollie
    8. Sio Bibble
    9. Panaka
    10. Pizza

19. OutlawTorn

OutlawTorn Jedi Youngling

Jun 30, 2013
    Well, I take it we're analyzing only the characters from the movie. If that is so, then I must agree with PiettsHat, Qui Gon Jinn is awesome! Despite him having such a short role compared to all other characters, he is, IMO, one of the best! Liam Nesson really nailed it...

He's noble, gentle, caring character. I also like how he is all maverick and stuff, renounced a place in the Jedi Council to follow his heart, "the calls of the force". For whoever played KOTOR, I'd say his character reminds me a lot of Jolee Bindo, that walked the path of gray jedi.

20. Legacy Jedi Endordude

Legacy Jedi Endordude Jedi Knight star 3

Sep 9, 2012
  21. Sarge

Sarge Chosen One star 10

Oct 4, 1998
    Luke just edges out Han and Wedge in OT. Qui gon is the only character I liked in PT.

22. HanSolo29

HanSolo29 RPF/SWC/Fan Art Manager & Bill Pullman Connoisseur star 7 Staff Member Manager

Apr 13, 2001
    Han (as if you couldn't tell from my username and avatar :p )

23. darthfettus2015

Nov 15, 2012
    ive been informed that in the narrative the story went that Darth Vader told everyone (and became common knowledge that Vader killed Anakin) I know it still bends the truth but still works for me, thanks George

only one kenobi likes this.
  24. Mason42Nosam

Mason42Nosam Jedi Master

Jun 27, 2013
    OT: Han Solo, Boba Fett, Luke Skywalker
    PT: Obi-Wan Kenobi, Jango Fett,
    EU: Carth Onasi, Rahm Kota,, Darth Malak, Starkiller

25. oxidious88

oxidious88 Jedi Youngling

Jul 3, 2013
    If we are sticking to film here, probably Anakin in the PT. All because he was a crazy daredevil kind of kid right into his teens, and then his jealousy and anger near the end. Great character.

If we can mention throughout the entire SW universe? Balderek. Hands down the greatest for his one scene in Jedi Knight 2: Jedi Outcast. He was confronted by the jedi Kyle Katarn telling him to find his boss. Balderek basically thought that he could outsmart a jedi and his buddies would save his life cause they had...well...guns...haha. The whole situation just made me die laughing and it's humour made him rise to the top of my favourite characters.

EDIT: I now often use Chiss characters in games because of this!