main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

RPR Archive Favorite characters

Discussion in 'Role Playing Resource Archive' started by Vulnus, Jun 23, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vulnus

Vulnus Jedi Youngling

Jun 22, 2008
    Post a bio of some of your favorite characters to play as that you have created to play as. Give their race, name, etc. and a picture of them if you have one.

2. Mikaboshi

Mikaboshi Force Ghost star 6

Jul 12, 2005
    This was my favorite character, he even had a poem written about his exploits. :p

[b]Name:[/b] Xen Gaal
    [b]Alias:[/b] Darth Despicable
    [b]Rank Within the Order:[/b] Sith Lord
    [b]Age:[/b] 4,780
    [b]Species:[/b] Gen'Dai
    [b]Gender:[/b] Male
    [b]Home world:[/b] Unknown
    [b]Force Sensitive:[/b] Yes

[u][b]Appearance-[/b][/u]

[b]Height:[/b] 7'0
    [b]Weight:[/b] 441 lbs
    [b]Build:[/b] Physically fit, muscular and athletic
    [b]Hair:[/b] Unseen
    [b]Eyes:[/b] Red
    [b]Skin:[/b] Unseen, see clothing
    [b]Markings:[/b] Wears upon his face a black deathmask, though it vaguely resembles a human face only the eye slits remain opened so that the red glowing points of light that serve as his eyes can be seen.

[b]Clothing:[/b] Black robes, ancient and tattered. Carry with them the smell of death and decay. All of his skin is covered with black cloth wrappings as to conceal what lies beneath.

[b]Weapon(s):[/b] Two red bladed lightsabers, flat black durasteel hilts. Sith lanvarok. Extra lightsaber, also red bladed, hidden in his robes.

[hr]

And here is the poem....

[u][b]~ Darth Despicable~[/b][/u]

Well-nigh undefeatable
    Is the Gen'Dai Darth Despicable.
    With knowledge of the Dark Side's path
    He has earned the right to the title 'Darth'.
    Yet to make their names, some poor fools,
    Challenge him to useless duels,
    Though those who seek to make his doom,
    Shall swiftly hear a calling tomb.
    In full respect, a truth is this,
    To simply name him 'a true Sith'.

[b]By: Rilwen_Shadowflame[/b]

3. Kev-Mas_Colcha

Kev-Mas_Colcha Force Ghost star 5

Dec 15, 2002
    My favorite character, is obviously my namesake character, of which I have several other versions of. But I chose this version.

Name: Kev-Mas Colcha
    Appearance: [image=http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a237/blananar/kevmascolcha/kevmascolchaarmor2-1.png]
    --Species: Human
    Allegiance: Templars of Twilight
    Possessions: Personal Body Armor, Utility Belt containing various gadgets and food rations. Kev-Mas Colcha I's Holocron.
    --Weapons: 2 Red Bladed Lightsabers
    --Ship: Personal Starfighter: Archangel.
    Personality: Kev-Mas is a Control Freak of sorts that is rash at times, and tends to let his temper get the best of him. He loves the rush of battle, but hates the negative effects of it. He tends to act out in impulse if his ?conscience?, Vincent Mikaru, Kage Luminis (Grandmaster of the Lighter Shadow) isn't there to stop him.
    Skills/Abilities: Kev-Mas is a skillful practitioner in Lightsaber Combat and the Force, as well as being adept at Piloting and Tactics. He employs a rather unorthodox style of Lightsaber fighting that involves starting off with one saber, wielded in the two-handed fashion of Djem So, but then when he needs additional defense, he equips his second saber and fights using a variation of Soresu, of which the philosophy is more like Djem So, as for every strike he blocks using his defending off hand saber, he attack back with his attacking main hand saber. Once he regains his advantage, Kev-Mas switches over to mastered Juyo, combined with dual lightsabers to overwhelm the opponent. Kev-Mas, is also highly skilled in the use of offensive Force Powers, such as Force Lightning and Force Destruction.
    Biography Here

And, here is a song I wrote about him, and the Colcha family in general, actually.

Warrior of Eternal Fury

?Mighty and brave, fighter of a just cause,
    He?s a Templar of Twilight, Kev-Mas Colcha his name.
    Pursuing balance in the force, above all in the Galaxy,
    He will continue this quest, forever and ever, even in death.

For there is no greater deed for him,
    Than to do the bidding of the Force,

After he becomes one with the force,
    He passes the torch?

For a Galaxy in pain, when he is needed most,
    He is reborn, in his descendant who shares his name.

When all is lost, Kev-Mas Colcha, will save the day,
    And restore the Galaxy to Balance, once again.

For there is no greater deed for him,
    Than to do the bidding of the Force,

HE IS THE WARRIOR OF ETERNAL FURY.
    ALL WHO STAND IN HIS WAY,
    SHALL BE STRUCK DOWN BY HIS BLADE,
    FOR HE IS NOT ALONE,
    AND THE FORCE IS HIS AIDE

When all is lost, Kev-Mas Colcha, will save the day,
    And restore the Galaxy to Balance, once again.?

4. DarthXan318

DarthXan318 Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 12, 2002
    You mean I have to pick just 1? :(

5. The Loyal Imperial

The Loyal Imperial Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 19, 2007
    Well, the first post does say "some"...[face_thinking] :p

6. Sith-I-5

Sith-I-5 Force Ghost star 6

Aug 14, 2002
    Predictably enough, I guess...

Name: Mitch Nifesta

----Species: Used to be a Twi?lek
    -----Eye Color: Red. Black when feeding
    ------Hair Color and Style: None
    -------Skin Complexion: Pale white
    --------Clothing: Loose brown robes. Occasional penchant for green-and-white striped hat, but trying to lose the habit.
    ---------Physique: Powerful. Strength of ten men if fully powered; can be weak as a kitten if drained.
    ----------Personality: Easy going, determined, ruthless.
    -----------Quirks: Not sure if this qualifies. Essentially a Force vampire. Survives by sucking the life energies from Force Sensetives, whether Dark or Light. For many years, has fed only on Dark Jedi.
    ------------Force Sensitive: (Yes or No) Yes. An E.P.E. Extraordinary Powered Entity.

Personal Ship
    -Name: The Darth Unlucky
    --Class: Republic Cruiser, Radiant VII style.
    ---Exterior Description: Looks like a Republic Cruiser. Diplomatic red colour scheme.
    ----Interior Description: Salon pod for conferences, extensive communications array behind second deck bridge. Several cabins.
    -----Weapon Systems: Heavily armed, but weaponry concealed.
    ------Crew Compliment: One.
    -------Hyperspace Capability: Oh yeah.
    --------Misc. Specs.: 115 metres long. Looks like a standard Corellian Engineering Corporation diplomatic vessel, but was customized by Bothan supervillains prior to the events of the Phantom Menace. The vessel was captured during an SGIS security operation that the Twi?lek had gotten involved in, and it has been his ever since.

Biography
    -Brief History: At some point, Nifesta was bitten by a mysterious parasite, that transformed him into a form of vampire that preyed only on Force Sensetives. After many decades, the Twi?lek allied himself with the Republic security service, MI5, and it was in that capacity that he met and worked with Master Yoda.

--Military History: No actual military experience, but served the Republic as an MI5 enforcer, before the events of the Phantom Menace.
    ---Traumatic Experiences: Near immortal, and impervious to energy, including lasers and lightsabres, he is vulnerable to solid objects. He died tackling a gladiator droid when it exploded beneath him, and the shrapnel cut him to pieces. He was saved within moments when an MI5 Sith donated some of her energies to help resurrect him.

[image=http://www.geocities.com/acenhunter/mi5/mi5art/nifestafeeds.jpg]

Behind the scenes
    Started off life as a series' villain in The ISB Chronicles stories that I used to write and [fan]publish long before I even heard of TFN.

Featured in two or three Star Wars...007 Style roleplaying games on here(On Her Majesty's Security Service, Carboneye, Doctor Noah); jumped back in time 4000 years to the Great Sith War for another shortlived game; and is currently in Galaxy at War III: Schism of the Sith

7. CmdrMitthrawnuruodo

CmdrMitthrawnuruodo Force Ghost star 6

Jul 1, 2000
    Oh god... my most favorite character that I ever played?

Mitth... no I dislike him now. Veers, meh not an original. Thane? But which version? The General, the Thief, the Billionaire? My current character the cleric? Stygius, my Sith I never got off the ground cause the RPs I join seem to die shortly after? Inferno? I dislike him too. Erik? Meh he's pretty much Thane. Jedediah Zane! He was zany, I liked him even though I got to play him so little.

Unfortunately I do not have an extensive bio since he was a supporting character. However...

Name: Jedediah "Mad Bomber" Zane
    Species: Human
    Profession: Explosives Expert, Smuggler, Thief
    Personality: Loves things that go boom, especially batta big booM!, zany, and a little insane too. Outgoing, prankster.
    Partner-in-Crime: Erik Riggers aka Artemis Thane aka Erik Thane aka eh you get it
    First Appearance: Integrated Balance of Power as an explosive expert for Erik Riggers.

8. NickLitYouAFlame

NickLitYouAFlame Jedi Master star 5

Feb 27, 2007
    The only one worth mentioning, isn't even in play, yet, and I'm not sure he is my favorite, anyway.

9. NaboosPrincess

NaboosPrincess Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 14, 2001
    My favorite character to play was Kiera Callaghan (later Empress Kiera Callaghan Jello), from LSA's Balance of Power/Integrated Balance of Power games. I don't really have a proper bio for her, but she had a pretty amazing story.

[image=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v102/theatrejedi/kieradecember2.png]

I also had a pretty fun time playing Kaida Alcorn in IH's second Podracer game. Here is her bio:

Name: Kaida Alcorn
    Race: Human
    Homeworld: Hapes
    Eye Color: Green
    Hair Color / Style: Long, wavy auburn hair; she usually wears it tied up to keep it off her face.
    Clothing / Appearance: Kaida usually dresses smartly, and you almost wouldn?t be able to tell she races pods just by looking at her. But she does occasionally run around in well-worn jumpsuits when she?s busy tinkering with her pod.

Bio: Kaida was born and raised on Hapes to a mechanic mother and history teacher father. They both wanted different things for their daughter; her mother encouraged her to take up a skilled trade, while her father urged her to focus on her studies. Kaida?s solution was to do neither, and she began sneaking into clubs and bars with her friends each night. It was in one of these venues that she was first exposed to the sport of podracing. As soon as she saw a broadcast on the holos floating over the bar, she knew that was what she wanted to do with her life.

As it turned out, her mother?s constant nagging came in handy after all, as Kaida was able to use what she?d learned about mechanics to get a job as a pod tech on Tatooine. That backwater wasteland soon bored her, but she?d learned what she needed to know. As soon as she had saved up enough money and scrounged for some special parts, she bought and customized her own pod. That pod lasted a total of one race, but sometimes crashes are the best learning tools. Kaida was lucky to escape with her life, and vowed not to let it happen again. She?s been slowly moving up the ranks of racers ever since ? not the best, by far, but blessed with persistence, dedication, and most of all, a love of racing.

Sponsorships (If Applicable) that you wish to try out for: Hapes Consortium

Pod Specialization: Max Speed
    Pod Level: 1

[image=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v102/theatrejedi/KaidaAlcorn.jpg]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.