main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Full Series Favorite Clone Wars Villain?

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by BobaFan101, Dec 18, 2013.

?

Who is your favorite clone wars villain

Poll closed Jan 2, 2014.
  1. Count Dooku

2 vote(s)
    5.6%
  2. Asajj Ventress

8 vote(s)
    22.2%
  3. General Grievous

4 vote(s)
    11.1%
  4. Cad Bane

9 vote(s)
    25.0%
  5. Boba Fett

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Embo

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. Darth Maul

12 vote(s)
    33.3%
  8. Savage Opress

1 vote(s)
    2.8%
  9. Pre Vizsla

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Jax_the_Admiral

Jax_the_Admiral Jedi Knight star 3

Aug 21, 2014
    This guy gets it.

2. Darth Doop

Darth Doop Jedi Master star 4

Apr 24, 2014
    Maul was such a wasted character in the PT. I wonder if some scenes got cut.

3. Cushing's Admirer

Cushing's Admirer Chosen One star 7

Jun 8, 2006
    I thought Maul was great for what he was in TPM. Only thing he needed was a bit of history and dialogue.

4. Jedi Knight Fett

Jedi Knight Fett Chosen One star 10

Feb 18, 2014
    He literally said 5 words at last we will reveal our selves at last we will have revenge.

5. Seerow

Seerow Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 7, 2011
    Maul is certainly one of the best TCW villains. What really makes him work in TCW once you get past the Life is Cheap trope is Maul becomes an honorary OC whose fate we don't know. That makes him unpredictable which make him a more interesting rival for a hero like Obi-wan Kenobi than Dooku or Grievous (besides their history) and seem like a bigger threat. TCW always needed a good recurring OC villain and its a pity looking back that Maul and Savage were the closest they got but Savage was a pretty flat character by comparison. He was pretty much the monster who was forced to be a monster and got used by everyone around him. TCW's greatest villain in my opinion was Cad Bad who was about neck and neck with Maul for getting crap done but was probably the most successful of all the villainous characters in TCW. The dude successfully held the Senate hostage and got away with it.

6. smoothkaz

smoothkaz Jedi Knight star 2

Nov 25, 2014
    Ventress for me. I love that she was developed beyond "Dooku's wannabe apprentice/assassin" and became a character with her own backstory and motivations who made her own decisions.

TheSilentInfluence likes this.
  7. Sudooku

Sudooku Jedi Master star 4

May 31, 2014
    For instance to make Savage a monster after he was such an honorable Nightbrother. Well, that was originally Talzin's decision but Ventress was very eager to carry it out. And to force Savage to kill Feral was her own whim I guess. Unfortunately, the audience is not interested so much in honorable handsome nightbrothers but rather in handsome monsters.[face_blush]

Ventress just became like the people she wanted to take revenge upon. Until Boz Pity.

Iron_lord likes this.
  8. LongHairedAussieGuy

LongHairedAussieGuy Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 28, 2014
  9. Grievousdude

Grievousdude Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jan 27, 2013
    Easily Grievous.

10. Seerow

Seerow Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 7, 2011
    Ventress has one of the best characters overall however since she evolves into an Antihero I'm not including her in this thread personally.

11. Snail_L0ver69

Snail_L0ver69 Jedi Youngling

Mar 29, 2014
    Riff Tamson was a really good villain. Sad that we had to see him killed off after 3 episodes. :(

12. DarthTalgus

DarthTalgus Force Ghost star 4

Sep 3, 2012
    Pong Krell was by far the best villain, he starts of as a douchebag but then he reveals his true self. A laughing mad, cruel monster who only wants to serve the winning side. He was ready to betray his jedi brothers and sisters and let them all die, just so he can survive. He's like a small scale Palps, calm and collected when in conversation with others, but full of bloodlust while in battle. His slaughter of the clone troopers was one of TCW most brutal and awesome battles.

13. Sudooku

Sudooku Jedi Master star 4

May 31, 2014
    Hi, Darth Talgus,

I just don't get it that so many people were yearning for becoming Dooku's apprentice. It's just such a dangerous job. But sure Pong Krell had hubris enough to believe he is better than Ventress and Savage ;(

14. CoolyFett

CoolyFett Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 3, 2003
    I have not seen many episodes with Boba Fett, is ne featured a lot on season 5 and 6?

15. Jedi Knight Fett

Feb 18, 2014

He is not at all he has 6 or 7 episodes he appears in total.

16. Darth Zannah

Darth Zannah Jedi Knight star 3

Oct 28, 2014
    Hey! What about Trench?! This dude was bad ass!
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

I love that episode where he was having that battleship/strategy Chess Game with Anakin,,,and the fact that he survived to be a half cyborg half spider was cool...

17. Vorax

Vorax Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jun 10, 2014
    Overall, villain Dooku as he was the main villain of the CW, the Vader of the PT I guess. The later seasons finally looked like they were giving him more direct field action. I like the name Darth Tyranus more than Dooku, so was nice hearing that name again, seemed kinda lost.

18. Jedi Knight Fett

Feb 18, 2014

I forget does sidious address him with dooku pr his with name.

19. The Shadow Emperor

The Shadow Emperor Jedi Grand Master star 4

Sep 29, 2012
    I love how Maul has more votes than Dooku and Grievous combined.

Sudooku likes this.
  20. Vorax

Vorax Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jun 10, 2014
    I didint vote. Overal villain would be Dooku I suppose. Maul and many of the others were more or less guest villains. Dooku was really main face villain since the CW movie. They did a good job with Dooku in that, liked when he turned the sand to glass with his lightsaber.

*Sidious as far as i remember always addressed Dooku as Lord Tyranus or Darth Tyranus on the holos or in person.

21. Pax Sithus

Pax Sithus Jedi Padawan star 1

Dec 6, 2014
    @ Doop the Maul character was completely wasted My favorite character in the prequels regardless of how many words he spoke. Killing him off was a huge mistake. When I went to the re-release of Ep 1 the poster was a big darth maul and little everyone else.
    I was very excited to see him resurrected in TCW and recently learning the show is cannon makes it all the better.

22. TheOneX_Eleazar

TheOneX_Eleazar Jedi Knight star 4

Oct 24, 2013
    To be honest, I bet, if given a chance, Krell would have defeated both Ventress and Savage in battle.

23. Darth Zannah

Darth Zannah Jedi Knight star 3

Oct 28, 2014

Yeah...Maul was wasted in Ep1....but the CW gave him the attention he deserved and even made me like Ep 1 a lot more because his defeat in that film was the motive for all his actions in the show....

Pax Sithus likes this.
  24. Darth Master Titus

Darth Master Titus Jedi Knight star 4

Dec 10, 2014
    I am not a fan of Cad Bane solely because they make the Jedi so fricking dumb when fighting him. He makes the Jedi look weak and pathetic and I don't like it LOL. I'm only at the end of season 2 so I'm not sure what becomes of Cad Bane.

25. Pax Sithus

Pax Sithus Jedi Padawan star 1

Dec 6, 2014

Yup. He sure wanted revenge. I also like how he was feral when discoverd