main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

JCC Favorite conspiracy theories

Discussion in 'Community' started by DarthIshyZ, Sep 6, 2014.

1. VadersLaMent

VadersLaMent Chosen One star 10

Apr 3, 2002
    The Bloop. That was a good one.

2. Condition2SQ

Condition2SQ Jedi Master star 4

Sep 5, 2012
    The Frozen Envelope theory in the Patrick Ewing draft lottery.

Juliet316 likes this.
  3. Juliet316

Juliet316 Chosen One star 10

Apr 27, 2005
    My ex-boyfriend's dad was convinced the Giants/Ravens Superbowl was fixed.

4. Jeff McKissock

Jeff McKissock Jedi Knight star 1

Sep 11, 2012

I'm not afraid of the NWO or the Reptiod cronies, I am stocked up with orgone, they hate the stuff. They come within a mile of it and they burst into flames. Let those scaly creeps try and get me now!

5. Condition2SQ

Condition2SQ Jedi Master star 4

Sep 5, 2012
    An overachieving Giants team quarterbacked by Kerry Collins in an astonishingly weak NFC gets its doors blown off by the team that had set the record for fewest points allowed in a season.

It defies rational explanation, I tell you.

6. VadersLaMent

VadersLaMent Chosen One star 10

Apr 3, 2002
  7. Adam of Nuchtern

Adam of Nuchtern Force Ghost star 6

Sep 2, 2012
  8. DarthIshyZ

DarthIshyZ Chosen One star 8

Jan 8, 2005
    That's a huge one! Incredible, too. Even in Germany, where there's concentration camps for anyone to walk into and tour, there's folks who deny it.

9. anakinfansince1983

anakinfansince1983 Skywalker Saga/LFL/YJCC Manager star 10 Staff Member Manager

Mar 4, 2011
    Yeah, I really don't know how anyone explains that one as a fake.

10. Juliet316

Apr 27, 2005
    This. Same with the birthers and the 9/11 'truthers'

11. DarthMane2

DarthMane2 Force Ghost star 5

Sep 20, 2003
    I used to be all about these Youtube videos about conspiracy hunters called "Project Camelot." Lots of insane dumb @#$^, fun to listen too though. Like one where this cooky dude was talking about how he was part of a special forces program where he was abducted as a child, trained in a underground facility, and had his TK powers trained up. Said he could run through walls. Saw a great apocalypes where a giant volcano destroyed America.

that being said, my favorite of these was one where they were talking to this regular dude. He told them how he was taken by the aliens, experimented on. Told them how they would come at night, take him, and return him right at the time he left. They even healed his beaten up lungs. They eventually used him to help calm those who they had taken.

Best part is right after I watched this video, I watch another where a dude who used to work for the government talked about how the Aliens used to take people like the other dude was saying. Both pretty much had the exact same details, even down to why the aliens were doing what they were doing.. One lived it, the other read reports about it. I was like WOW. Even better was when he said that he was on a plane with JFK, and they gave him a file with UFO @#$%. JFK looked at him and said,"Can you belive this #$^&"

Check those videos out, conspiracy's galore. The girl is goof ball, who'll believe anything she's told. The guy is okay though.

DarthIshyZ likes this.
  12. Juliet316

Apr 27, 2005
    Jabbadabbado will like this one:

Apparently there's a conspiracy theory going around that the new iPhone6's are contaminated with the Ebola Virus.

13. Jabbadabbado

Jabbadabbado Manager Emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 19, 1999
    Is it because of that new state-of-the-art manufacturing facility Foxconn built in the slums of Monrovia?

14. rumsmuggler

rumsmuggler Chosen One star 7

Aug 31, 2000
    Hollow Earth

15. Ramza

Ramza Administrator Emeritus star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 13, 2008
    Yeah, Mystara is awesome.

... Wait, wrong thread.

16. Lord Vivec

Lord Vivec Chosen One star 9

Apr 17, 2006
    World War 2 was a hoax. The whole thing.

17. Juliet316

Apr 27, 2005
    My nephew apparently told my mom the other day that he came across something on the Internet that claimed McDonald's used human meat in their hamburgers.

DarthIshyZ likes this.
  18. rumsmuggler

rumsmuggler Chosen One star 7

Aug 31, 2000
    Soylent green burgers...[face_sick]

Juliet316 likes this.
  19. KissMeImARebel

KissMeImARebel Force Ghost star 5

Nov 25, 2003
    One of my personal favorites is The Denver Airport Sits On Top Of Some Kind Of Illuminati/CIA/Government Secret Base.

Granted, having been there, I can certainly say there's room for one. The airport literally sits on this massive swath of land a fair distance from the city center and has an underground rail system. But I'm fairly certain that's just because there's a $$@#-ton of of massive swaths of land in Colorado. We Americans just aren't used to these giant showy airport hubs.

Jeff McKissock likes this.
  20. Ramza

Ramza Administrator Emeritus star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 13, 2008
    I love those because they usually rely on cryptoracism. "Strange markings! What could their sinister meaning be?! It's not like there's some kind of Native American language that they could correspond to, that'd be ridiculous."

21. Jeff McKissock

Sep 11, 2012
    And don't forget that from the air it looks like a giant Swastika. I knew Hitler wasn't dead, he went underground with reptoids. Curse you scaly monsters is there nothing safe from your claws

DarthIshyZ likes this.
  22. JoinTheSchwarz

JoinTheSchwarz Former Head Admin star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 21, 2002
    I'm a big fan of all hidden underground base "theories".

23. Jeff McKissock

Sep 11, 2012
    do you know about Dulce Underground Base in New Mexico and what happened there?

24. I Are The Internets

I Are The Internets Shelf of Shame Host star 9 VIP - Game Host

Nov 20, 2012
    The Planet Niberu thing was pretty great back in 2009.

25. Juliet316

Apr 27, 2005
    What about the Mayans' grand conspiracy theory to make nearly everybody think the world was coming to an end in 2012?