main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga Favorite Fett

Discussion in 'Star Wars Saga In-Depth' started by enigmaticjedi, Mar 31, 2015.

1. enigmaticjedi

enigmaticjedi Jedi Knight star 3

Nov 2, 2011

Nice list! Here's mine:

1) Commander Shepard (Mass Effect series): With his biotic and tech abilities, Shepard is comparable to Jedi in some respects. Since Jango Fett can battle with some of the best Jedi, this would be an awesome match!

2) Master Chief: Agreed, nothing need be said

3) Batman: Because he is Batman

4) Boba Fett: Father vs. son

5) Cad Bane: Best of TCW vs. the Best of AOTC

6) Calo Nord: Best Bounty Hunter of KOTOR vs. the Best of AOTC

7) Canderous Ordo: Mandalorian of KOTOR vs Best Bounty Hunter of AOTC

The Sith Camp likes this.
  2. Defensor

Defensor Jedi Knight star 2

Jun 23, 2015
    Jango. He's just a more impactful character. Besides, Tamuera Morrison was great in the role.

I didn't even register Boba Fett as a character until AOTC came out. I've come to like him more with the reveal of his backstory, but his father still works better as an overall threat.

Alexrd likes this.
  3. The Sith Camp

The Sith Camp Jedi Knight star 4

Mar 10, 2015

Hello again!

You know I just came to wondering - wouldn't Batman practically be a VERY GOOD match against many in Star Wars? I mean if non-Force sensitive individuals can take on an even defeat Sith and Jedi - why not Batman eh? Although he'd probably put an end to the Bounty Hunting business and Slavery ... and how strong do you reckon Batman is? I mean he is VERY STRONG by human standards and he knows how to fight ... I mean how many MMA fighters today have both? I mean its not like Jackie Chan can bench press 1 tonne or something eh? Yet Batman knows how to fight AND he can bench press easily more than the average Olympic Athlete ...

On a side note - how would you reckon Jango Fett would seriously fare against GODZILLA? >:D

BTW - Cad Bane? HELL YEAH >:D You know I used to dislike him at first but now I like him more and more haha >:D - being cynical, trigger happy yet calculating and always getting his credit's worth no matter what usually ...

Father vs. Son eh?

enigmaticjedi likes this.
  4. Lt.Cmdr.Thrawn

Lt.Cmdr.Thrawn Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 23, 1999
    Saga doesn't really encompass "vs" threads/topics. Could that aspect be taken to SWC or the like?

5. vnu

vnu Jedi Master star 3

Sep 8, 2012
    No Samus from Metroid on these lists?

I like that we get to see Jango Fett use more of the weapons and ship, but Boba Fett in TESB is super-cool. I also like his more worn-down armor.

Also, it makes sense that Boba has a cheap death in RotJ. His nemesis in the movies is Han. Han is blind at that point. So if Boba is to be killed by his nemesis, the way to kill him is to have him die by a punk.
    Very cool once you see the story being told and get out of the 'we need a huge fight between Luke and Boba Fett!!!!

6. darklordoftech

darklordoftech Force Ghost star 6

Sep 30, 2012
    Jango because he fights Obi-Wan, uses his armor, weapons, and ship, and kills a member of the Jedi Council.

7. The Sith Camp

The Sith Camp Jedi Knight star 4

Mar 10, 2015

Now that you mention it ... what about even Kerrigan - well when she was still 'Sarah Kerrigan' prior to being the 'Queen of Blades' - hehe a Mandalorian Bounty Hunter and warrior against a Terran Ghost :)

Or even JIM RAYNOR >:D

Samus eh? What feats does eh have again? I've to the Amiibo Samus but I know little about her ...

8. JackP

JackP Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 11, 2015
    I love the Obi + Jango battle in the rain, when Obi had lost his lightsaber. Like the beginning of the arena battle, I like how they are more creative with how they fight without just whippin' out the swords.

9. Darkslayer

Darkslayer #2 Sabine Wren Fan star 7

Mar 26, 2013
    My thoughts: Boba is cool, but Jango is cooler.

Jangounchained1990 likes this.
  10. ezekiel22x

ezekiel22x Chosen One star 5

Aug 9, 2002
    I think Jango is more interesting given that he still strikes me as mysterious even after we get a glimpse of his mundane life. Boba is cool too, although just in terms of look I'm more about Bossk or IG-88.