main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWC Favorite Jedi Master and Favorite Sith Lord?

Discussion in 'Star Wars Community' started by GeneralKitFisto, Feb 24, 2014.

1. ArtSchmo

ArtSchmo Jedi Padawan star 1

May 2, 2015
    Jedi Master - Kreia

Sith Lord - Darth Bane

Scholomancer likes this.
  2. Vespasian

Vespasian Jedi Master star 2

Nov 1, 2012
    From the movies:

Jedi Master - Obi-Wan Kenobi
    Sith Lord - Darth Tyranus

From the EU:

Jedi Master - Kyle Katarn
    Sith Lord - Kreia

I guess I have thing for beards.

ArtSchmo likes this.
  3. The Sith Camp

The Sith Camp Jedi Knight star 4

Mar 10, 2015
    Are we limited strictly to one only?

For Jedi Masters ... well does the 'Revanchist' count as both? Given Revan was both a Jedi and a Sith Lord ...

Given for Sith Lords ... well I don't really have one (ok Palpatine is a fan favorite and I happen to have a Vintage Collection Palpatine figure from 2010) ... but I am fascinated by the following candidates:

1.) Darth Plagueis - enough said - the one who trained Palpatine one way or another and whilst cruel and harsh (let's see goading Palpatine to 'DO WHAT MUST BE DONE!' to murdering House Palpatine in cold cold blood, then training Palpatine starting off by 'Forcing' him to survive the naked frigid wastes of Mygeeto rather than Temperate Muunilist ... and potentially 'boring Palpatine' with volumes for years about perhaps the exploits of Ancient Sith Lords ... but also teaching him all the nook and crannies in the Dark Side of the Force ... save Midichlorian Manipulation, manipulating Galactic events for decades, carrying out the Sith Grand Scheme as 'Phantom Menaces' from '"We Sith are an unseen opposition. A phantom menace. Where the Sith once wore armor, we now wear cloaks. But the Force works through us all the more powerfully in our invisibility." and a change from the ancient violent animalistic thugs and butchers on Korriban, conducing Arcane and crazy mystical feats and Sith Experiments and Alchemy ...) and being a Powerful Sith Scholar in his own right ...

2.) The Revanchist ...

3.) Darth Nihilus ... isn't Darth Nihilus interesting given for a Sith he didn't 'GIVE A FORCE' about the Sith or anything ... quite ironic given he only cared about satisfying his hunger and gaining MORE POWER and he yet was a Sith Lord ...

4.) MARKA RAGNOS ... I mean he was the reigning Sith Lord and practically a SUPREMO of his time on Korriban ... and how influential he was after he even passed away - where Naga Sadow and Ludo Kreshh contended for the Mantle of the Dark Lord of the Sith ...

Honorable Mention for Sith/Jedi - well what about Count Dooku? Is it really more of a fallen Dark Jedi rather than a Sith Lord? Given he didn't display extreme passion for Power, he certainly wasn't some delusional ancient Sith Lord prone to mental and physical instability and violence like Kann or a Massassi/Dark Jedi hybrid thug off Korriban, keeps his cool most of the time and isn't as 'Force-Happy' as Anakin or Palpatine - Palpatine in particular being practically irredeemable and beyond help - if he already murdered his family in the EU by 17 a young age ... and later murdering Darth Plagueis 'charging him with the utmost pain' ... and how Count Dooku was once a Jedi Master ...

4. TheRevanchist

TheRevanchist Jedi Knight star 2

Dec 13, 2012
    Jedi: Obi-Wan Kenobi
    Sith: Palpatine
    Jedi/Sith: Revan followed by Kreia

ArtSchmo likes this.
  5. The Wampa Lover

The Wampa Lover Jedi Knight star 1

Aug 6, 2014
    Jedi- Obi-Wan Kenobi
    Sith- Darth Millenial

Darth_Dreadwar and ArtSchmo like this.
  6. Darth Dreadwar

Darth Dreadwar Jedi Grand Master star 6

Jan 26, 2010
    Interesting. Why Millennial, if I may ask?

7. Agent M

Agent M Jedi Padawan star 2

May 13, 2015
    Master Jedi - Yoda.
    Lord Sith - Darth Traya (Kreia)

Darth_Dreadwar likes this.
  8. Scholomancer

Scholomancer Jedi Knight star 1

Nov 16, 2010
    Jedi - Kit Fisto

Sith - Kreia\Darth Traya

9. The Wampa Lover

The Wampa Lover Jedi Knight star 1

Aug 6, 2014

Well, I've always been been fond of his name, as well as his third eye. That, and I think that the fact that he expressed his disliking for the Rule of Two has painted him as a strong and expressive Sith, even if he did leave.

Darth_Dreadwar likes this.
  10. Nowë

Nowë Jedi Youngling

May 28, 2015
    Jedi: Qui Gon Jinn.

Sith: Darth Tyranus.

Cushing's Admirer likes this.
  11. Cleo Jinn

Cleo Jinn Jedi Master star 4

Jun 7, 2015
    Jedi: Qui Gon Jinn
    Sith: Darth Gean