main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Montréal Favorite Male Character...

Discussion in 'Canada Discussion Boards' started by GoddessJainaSoloFel, Feb 21, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GoddessJainaSoloFel

GoddessJainaSoloFel Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 18, 2004
    Come tell us who your favorite male Star Wars character is and why! :)

2. Minder

Minder Jedi Youngling star 3

May 28, 2002
    MAN thats a really tough question!!!

After the first 3 episodes I would have said Han Solo hands down, but now Quigon and Darth Maul rank right up there also. There is something about the quiet confidence and capability of these 3 that draws me.

3. GoddessJainaSoloFel

GoddessJainaSoloFel Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 18, 2004
    Hmmm, sooooo many men to choose from..... :p

Well anyone who knows me at all will know that Kyp Durron is my favorite male character. I love how he has been tagged with the bad boy image. That's very appealing to us women! [face_love] We know he's capable of nothing short of total devistation but he has learned how to overcome his Dark roots and become a powerful Jedi Master. He's someone who doesn't go along with things just because it's the thing to do. He is fiercely independent and will make sure his voice is heard one way or another. He is strong and confident, while sometimes headstrong and rash but he always has the best intentions at heart when acting. He is a great pilot and his looks don't hurt either ;) I wasn't too pleased with his depiction as being scruffy looking in the Dark Nest trilogy and I'm hoping he'll be back to his handsome self in the Legacy series!

Other characters who deserve an honorable mention in my opinion in no particular order...

-Anakin Skywalker
    -Anakin Solo
    -Corran Horn

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.