main
side
curve
  1. Welcome to the new boards! Details here!

Padu, KY Favorite Oddball Collectible Purchase Of 2005

Discussion in 'Mid West Regional Discussion' started by pacervader, Dec 19, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pacervader

pacervader Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 27, 2005
    I bought alot of sw collectibles this year as I think we all did. I spent more money this year than my wife will ever know about. My most oddball collectible I purchased was on ebay. It was a Star Tours hat from 1986. Don't ask me why I like this piece of mid-eighties nostalga because I can't tell ya. I love this hat in all its dorkiness. Anyway, please share your favorites. pacervader

2. TKYTROOPER

TKYTROOPER Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 18, 2005
    I CAN'T REALLY THINK TO TOO MUCH ODDBALL STUFF I GOT THIS YEAR. THIS IS CERTAINLY NOT A COLLECTABLE BUT I GOT A DVD OFF E-BAY THAT HAS TONS, LIKE 40 MINUTES WORTH OF VINTAGE KENNER COMMERCIALS. TALK ABOUT 80'S DORKINESS. THESE SPOTS TAKE THE CAKE. ONLY THING THAT MAKE THEM MORE LAME/COOL IS IF THE KIDS WERE WEARING 'STAR TOURS' HATS. THEY ARE HORRIBLE AND I LOVE EVERY MINUTE OF THEM.;)

3. pacervader

pacervader Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 27, 2005
    I also got the Holiday Special and that had a ton of old commercials on it, quite enjoyable. It just was not as cool as my Star Tours hat. lol.--pacervader

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.