main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Padu, KY Favorite Oddball Collectible Purchase Of 2005

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by pacervader, Dec 19, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pacervader

pacervader Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 27, 2005
    I bought alot of sw collectibles this year as I think we all did. I spent more money this year than my wife will ever know about. My most oddball collectible I purchased was on ebay. It was a Star Tours hat from 1986. Don't ask me why I like this piece of mid-eighties nostalga because I can't tell ya. I love this hat in all its dorkiness. Anyway, please share your favorites. pacervader

2. TKYTROOPER

TKYTROOPER Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 18, 2005
    I CAN'T REALLY THINK TO TOO MUCH ODDBALL STUFF I GOT THIS YEAR. THIS IS CERTAINLY NOT A COLLECTABLE BUT I GOT A DVD OFF E-BAY THAT HAS TONS, LIKE 40 MINUTES WORTH OF VINTAGE KENNER COMMERCIALS. TALK ABOUT 80'S DORKINESS. THESE SPOTS TAKE THE CAKE. ONLY THING THAT MAKE THEM MORE LAME/COOL IS IF THE KIDS WERE WEARING 'STAR TOURS' HATS. THEY ARE HORRIBLE AND I LOVE EVERY MINUTE OF THEM.;)

3. pacervader

pacervader Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 27, 2005
    I also got the Holiday Special and that had a ton of old commercials on it, quite enjoyable. It just was not as cool as my Star Tours hat. lol.--pacervader

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.