main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

PT Favorite PT quotes?

Discussion in 'Prequel Trilogy' started by Allana_Rey, Oct 13, 2013.

1. DARTH FATHEAD

DARTH FATHEAD Jedi Knight star 1

Nov 22, 2013
    At last we will reveal ourselves to the jedi at last we will have revenge.

Not from a jedi.

Obi wan Kenobi meet Anakin Skywalker.

Good job.

Jarren_Lee-Saber likes this.
  2. Rakeem D

Rakeem D Jedi Knight

Oct 17, 2013
    Anything said by R2-D2 and C3PO (my favorite characters) and anything said by Yoda, Qui-Gon and Mace is pure gold! These are just some of my top favorite lines and in no particular order!

C3PO - "Die Jedi, die! What did I say?"

A droid to R2 - "you stupid little astro-droid"

Mace Windu in response to Anakin: "A Sith Lord!?" (The way he says it lol)

Mace Windu in response to Qui-Gon: You think it's this boy?"

Mace Windu to Anakin: "Take a seat, young Skywalker!"

Anakin: "Obi Wan's jealous, he's holding me back!"

Anakin: "...and not just the men, but the women and the children too"

The Emperor: "No, no, no, you will die!"

Anakin: "A ship...a cup...a ship....a speeder"

Anakin: "You did it R2!"

Padme to Anakin: "It makes me uncomfortable"

Padme: "Anakin, you're breaking my heart. You're going down a path I can't follow!"

Anakin to Padme: "Because of Obi-Wan?" (I love that line lol)

Obi-Wan: "You were the chosen one! It was said that you would destroy the Sith, not join them!"

Obi-Wan: "I have failed you Anakin, I have failed you!"

Obi-Wan to Anakin: "Did I say anything" (Anakin speaks) "But I didn't say anything" (Ewan's accent is awesome)

Anything Anakin says to defy anyone else

3. Rakeem D

Rakeem D Jedi Knight

Oct 17, 2013
    Anything said by R2-D2 and C3PO (my favorite characters) and anything said by Yoda, Qui-Gon and Mace is pure gold! These are just some of my top favorite lines and in no particular order!

C3PO - "Die Jedi, die! What did I say?"

A droid to R2 - "you stupid little astro-droid"

Mace Windu in response to Anakin: "A Sith Lord!?" (The way he says it lol)

Mace Windu in response to Qui-Gon: You believe it's this boy?"

Mace Windu to Anakin: "Take a seat, young Skywalker!"

Anakin: "Obi Wan's jealous, he's holding me back!"

Anakin: "...and not just the men, but the women and the children too"

Anakin: "You did it R2!"

Padme to Anakin: "It makes me uncomfortable"

Padme: "Anakin, you're breaking my heart. You're going down a path I can't follow!"

Anakin to Padme: "Because of Obi-Wan?" (I love that line lol)

Obi-Wan: "You were the chosen one! It was said that you would destroy the Sith, not join them!"

Obi-Wan: "I have failed you Anakin, I have failed you!"

Obi-Wan to Anakin: "Did I say anything" (Anakin speaks) "But I didn't say anything" (Ewan's accent is awesome)

The Emperor: "No, no, no, you will die!"

Anakin: "A ship...a cup...a ship....a speeder"

There are way more but these are a few

4. TheChosenSolo

TheChosenSolo Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 9, 2011
    My favorite line has to be:
    "You were the Chosen One! It was said that you would destroy the Sith, not join them! Bring balance to the Force, not leave it in darkness!"
    "I HATE YOU!"
    "You were my brother Anakin. I loved you."
    After ROTS came out, my best friend and I would play that final duel over and over on the schoolground, and we said those lines to each other countless times. I was okay being dismembered so long as it meant I could pretend to be Anakin :p

I also liked:

"Master, what's a bongo?"
    "A transport, I hope."

"You assume too much."

"Promise me you'll train the boy... he... is the Chosen One... he will bring balance... train him..."

"Oh, I hate it when he does that."

"Good job."

"We have a job to do, Anakin, try not to upset him."

"NINTH time. That business on Cato Neimoidia doesn't, doesn't count." (This is priceless.)

And any line spoken to Padmé by Anakin.

FRAGWAGON likes this.
  5. Oberst Hans Landa

Oberst Hans Landa Jedi Knight star 2

Feb 12, 2014
    At last we will reveal ourselves to the Jedi. At last we will have revenge

6. I Are The Internets

I Are The Internets Shelf of Shame Host star 9 VIP - Game Host

Nov 20, 2012
    The force is with you young Skywalker, but you are not a Jedi yet.

Force Smuggler likes this.
  7. FRAGWAGON

FRAGWAGON Jedi Master star 4

Nov 3, 2012
    Liam, the shades.

JoshieHewls likes this.
  8. JoshieHewls

JoshieHewls Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 16, 2013
  9. MrCody

MrCody Jedi Knight star 1

Dec 4, 2013
    "I can feel it, it gives you focus, makes you stronger"

10. Darth Maul Apprentice

Darth Maul Apprentice Jedi Master star 4

Jan 27, 2014
    Get help, you're no match for him he's a Sith Lord.

11. Rauno

Rauno Jedi Knight star 1

Oct 13, 2013
    "I have brought peace, freedom, justice and security to MY new empire." Gives me chills every time.

Sent from my GT-S5660 using Tapatalk 2

12. Jango_Fett21

Jango_Fett21 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 9, 2002
    The Phantom Menace:
    "I will make it legal."

"No, they won'ta! What, you think you're some kind of Jedi, waving your hand around like that? I'm a Toydarian. Mind tricks won't work on me; only money. No money! No parts! No deal! And no one else has a T-14 hyperdrive, I promise you that."

"Everything. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering. I sense much fear in you."

"I will not defer. I've come before you to resolve this attack on our sovereignty now! I was not elected to watch my people suffer and die while you discuss this invasion in a committee! If this body is not capable of action, I suggest new leadership is needed. I move for a vote of no confidence in Chancellor Valorum's leadership."

I am Queen Amidala. This is my decoy... my protection... my loyal bodyguard. I'm sorry for my deception, but it was necessary to protect myself. Although we do not always agree, Your Honour, our two great societies have always lived in peace. The Trade Federation has destroyed all that we have worked so hard to build. If we do not act quickly, all will be lost forever. I ask you to help us. No, I beg you to help us. We are your humble servants. Our fate is in your hands."

Attack of the Clones:
    " From the moment I met you, all those years ago, not a day has gone by when I haven't thought of you. And now that I'm with you again... I'm in agony. The closer I get to you, the worse it gets. The thought of not being with you... I can't breathe. I'm haunted by the kiss that you should never have given me. My heart is beating... hoping that kiss will not become a scar. You are in my very soul, tormenting me... what can I do? I will do anything you ask. If you are suffering as much as I am, please tell me."

"Victory? Victory you say? Master Obi-Wan, not victory. The shroud of the dark side has fallen. Begun the Clone War has."

"I killed them. I killed them all. They're dead, every single one of them. And not just the men, but the women and the children, too. They're like animals, and I slaughtered them like animals. I HATE THEM!"

"Why do I get the feeling you're going to be the death of me?"

"It is with great reluctance that I have agreed to this calling. I love democracy. I love the Republic. Once this crisis has abated, I will lay down the powers you have given me!"

"Well, you know, Master, I couldn't find a speeder that I really liked... ...with an open cockpit and the right speed capabilities."

"You call this a diplomatic situation? No, I call it aggressive negotiations."

"You're asking me to be rational. That is something that I know I cannot do. Believe me, I wish I could just wish away my feelings, but I can't."

Revenge of the Sith:
    "No. Don't you see? We don't have to run away anymore! We no longer have to hide our love for each other. I am more powerful than the Chancellor, I... I can overthrow him! And together, you and I can rule the galaxy! We can make things the way we want them to be!"

"I know what's been troubling you. Listen to me. Don't continue to a be a pawn of the Jedi Council! Ever since I've known you, you have been seeking a life of great significance, far more than any Jedi."

"In order to ensure our security and continuing stability, the Republic will be reorganized into the first Galactic Empire, for a safe and secure society which I assure you will last for ten thousand years."

"So this is how liberty dies... with thunderous applause."

"Be careful of the Jedi, Anakin. Only through me can you achieve a power greater than any Jedi. Learn to know the Dark Side of the Force and you will be able to save your wife from certain death."

"Don't lecture me, Obi-Wan! I see through the lies of the Jedi. I do not fear the dark side as you do. I have brought peace, freedom, justice, and security to my new Empire."

Iron_lord and Seagoat like this.
  13. Ambervikings91

Ambervikings91 Jedi Knight star 3

Dec 1, 2012
    "are you threatening me master jedi?"

14. Seagoat

Seagoat Former Manager star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 25, 2013
    I swear, it sounded like he was being so sarcastic xD

15. ezekiel22x

ezekiel22x Chosen One star 5

Aug 9, 2002
    -"Your focus determines your reality." Simple enough statement, but sometimes the simple stuff is the best way to sum up complex existence. By trilogy's end I can't help but flash back to this mentoring moment from TPM and feel a wave of sadness over the reality Anakin eventually shaped as his only means of existing.

- "You were my brother, Anakin. I loved you." Only fitting that such a powerful delivery concludes an equally powerful battle between heroes.

-"Now this is pod-racing." Pure exhilaration. For me, every bit an iconic Star Wars space battle moment as Han's assist in ANH or Lando narrowly escaping the Death Star explosion in ROTJ.

FRAGWAGON and Iron_lord like this.
  16. Teaviex Cue

Teaviex Cue Jedi Padawan

Dec 25, 2012
    AOTC "This party's over."

&

ROTS "....Goooooood!!"

17. I Are The Internets

Nov 20, 2012
    I....am....THE SENATE

VanishingReality likes this.
  18. FRAGWAGON

FRAGWAGON Jedi Master star 4

Nov 3, 2012
    No no Arfour, nothing too fancy.

Force Smuggler likes this.
  19. Beautiful_Disaster

Beautiful_Disaster Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 12, 2005
    Anakin to Padme: "We're not going to worry about anything right now. This is a happy moment..the happiest moment of my life."

20. Cushing's Admirer

Cushing's Admirer Chosen One star 7

Jun 8, 2006
    Are you threatening me, Master Jedi? Ian's delivery is perfection.

21. I Are The Internets

Nov 20, 2012
    Almost anything that Ian says in that movie is perfection.

JoshieHewls likes this.
  22. Darth Maul Apprentice

Darth Maul Apprentice Jedi Master star 4

Jan 27, 2014
    It's treason then.

23. Cushing's Admirer

Cushing's Admirer Chosen One star 7

Jun 8, 2006
    Twice the pride, double the fall. (I almost quoted Tarkin but caught myself for once).

24. JoshieHewls

JoshieHewls Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 16, 2013
    The dark side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural...

25. I Are The Internets

Nov 20, 2012
    You underestimate my power!