main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Favorite PT Scenes Countdown!

Discussion in 'Archive: Census and Games' started by General Kenobi , Jul 9, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. General Kenobi

General Kenobi Administrator Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 31, 1998
    Amid all the 10th Anniversary celebration and jocularity, I think it's fair to say the the main reason most of us came to the JC was our excitement about the upcoming and/or newly released Star Wars films called the Prequels. It didn't take us too long to figure out that Palpatine was really Sidious, who Sifo-Dyas really was (Kimball?!), or whether Palpy really let Mace win. (Also if Boba Fett really died in the Sarlacc pit, but that's a whole 'nother trilogy. ;)) So, ten years later, what are your favorite moments from these blockbusters?

We're kicking off a thread to see what the JC's favorite scenes of the Prequel Trilogy really are. It's in the PT Forum. [face_peace] We'd like everyone to vote for their top ten favorite scenes. We'll collect votes until July 20 and begin the countdown shortly thereafter!

Here's the thread to visit for the deatils.. The link is also in my sig if you take your URLs straight.

p.s. We just finished the Classic Trilogy Top 100 list last month, and it was a great time!

2. General Kenobi

General Kenobi Administrator Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 31, 1998
    Lots of activity this week, so I just want to remind everyone that you still have a little over a week to submit a list.

The more the merrier!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.