main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Full Series Favorite Rebels Episodes

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by Darkslayer, Dec 20, 2016.

1. Darkslayer

Darkslayer #1 Sabine Wren Fan star 7

Mar 26, 2013
    I thought it would be interesting to see which episodes everyone likes the most! List your top 5 or top 10!

whostheBossk likes this.
  2. Darth_Accipiter

Darth_Accipiter Force Ghost star 5

Feb 2, 2015
    In viewing order:
    Spark of Rebellion (the beginning and musical references to the OT era)
    Gathering Forces (Ezra backstory + he 1st uses the dark side)
    Path of the Jedi (Yoda, Ezra lightsaber)
    Call to Action (the 'ESB' of season 1),
    Fires Across the Galaxy (Inquisitor battle, more rebels + Fulcrum)
    Siege of Lothal (nothing needs be said)
    Stealth Strike (great pacing, EU delving)
    Princess on Lothal (Leia pre ANH, Hammerheads)
    Twilight of the Apprentice (again, nothing needs be said)
    Steps into Shadow (Bendu + more Rebel backstory)

JH24 likes this.
  3. Darth Dnej

Darth Dnej Jedi Master star 4

Apr 27, 2013
    Fire Across the Galaxy: Great Inquisitor battle, nice intro of Vader and Ahsoka
    Siege of Lothal: Escalated stakes and Vader awesomeness
    The Future of the Force: Kanan meets the new Inquisitors, Ahsoka in action
    The Honorable Ones: I really thought this episode did wonders for Zeb and Kallus.
    Shroud of Darkness: Exciting intro, Ahsoka's visions of Vader, Kanan's knighthood, The Grand Inquisitor's past confirmed
    Twilight of the Apprentice: Vader vs. Ahsoka!
    Steps into Shadow: Ezra's steps into shadow, Intro of Thrawn and Bendu
    The Holocrons of Fate: Maul holding all the cards, Kanan and Ezra's hug, "He lives"
    An Inside Man: Thrawn lets two people die, Kallus=Fulcrum
    Visions and Voices: Maul's Plea to Ezra, Darksaber, Obi-Wan/Tatooine Bombshell

JH24 likes this.
  4. Jedi Master Scorpio

Jedi Master Scorpio Star Wars Television star 5 Staff Member Manager

Oct 24, 2015
    1.Twilight of the Apprentice
    2.Shroud of Darkness
    3.Holocrons of Fate
    4. The Future of the Force
    5.Vision and Voices

Darkslayer and JH24 like this.
  5. Sandtrooper956

Sandtrooper956 Jedi Master star 4

Feb 15, 2015
    In no particular order:
    1. The Last Battle (Soooooo much nostalgia!)
    2. Wings of the Master (The B-Wing was insane, and seeing Hera flying it was the best!)
    3. The Protector of Concord Dawn (A great Sabine episode and I love the Protectors!)
    4. Imperial Supercommandos (Another great Mando episode and the Supercommandos were sick!)
    5. Spark of Rebellion (The Introduction to all of the characters was so awesome!)
    6. Path of the Jedi (Ezra and Kanan talking with Yoda was awesome, and Ezra getting his saber at the end gave me chills!)
    7. Shroud of Darkness (This episode had so much going on with all of its characters, and one of the better episodes with Ahsoka)
    8. Twilight of the Apprentice (My all time favorite episode of this show so far and I think it needs no explanation)
    9. An Inside Man (Thrawn was cold, Kallus as Fulcrum, and all the crazy action made this so much fun!)
    10. Visions and Voices (Maul and the Darksaber + possessed Kanan and Sabine was awesome)

JH24 likes this.
  6. Jedi Knight Fett

Jedi Knight Fett Chosen One star 10

Feb 18, 2014
    In particular order
    1.) Spark of Rebellion
    2.) Siege of Lothal
    3.) Twilight of the Apprentice
    4.) Holocrons of Fate
    5.) The Last Battle

JH24 likes this.
  7. Danifae

Danifae Jedi Master star 1

Aug 23, 2004
    In no order:

Spark of Rebellion
    Breaking Ranks
    Empire Day
    Vision of Hope
    Call to Action
    The Siege of Lothal
    Always Two There Are
    The Honorable Ones
    The Antilles Extraction
    An Inside Man

What can I say? I like the chops and I cannot lie. :p

JH24 and Kaitan ISB021 like this.
  8. Ahsoka's Tano

Ahsoka's Tano Force Ghost star 7

Oct 28, 2014
    I can't recall the full list of my favorite Rebels episodes so far, but I could get back to you if that's ok.

[​IMG]

9. darkspine10

darkspine10 Chosen One star 8

Dec 7, 2014
    1. Twilight of the Apprentice
    2. The Last Battle
    3. The Holocrons of Fate
    4. Voices and Visions
    5. Always Two There Are

whostheBossk and JH24 like this.
  10. Darkslayer

Darkslayer #1 Sabine Wren Fan star 7

Mar 26, 2013
    My favorites are:

- Fire Across the Galaxy
    - The Siege of Lothal
    - Voices and Visions
    - Shroud of Darkness
    - Twilight of the Apprentice

JH24 likes this.
  11. Ewan Tibbetts

Ewan Tibbetts Jedi Padawan star 1

Nov 13, 2016
    1 = My favorite

5: Visions and Voices
    4: Rise of the Old Masters
    3: The Holocrons of Fate
    2: Twilight of the Apprentice
    1: Fire Across the Galaxy

Fire Across the galaxy was an immensely satisfying ending to season 1. Twilight of the Apprentice would have beaten it for me if it had tied in more with the rest of season 2 and hadn't had the sabercopters in it.

JH24 likes this.
  12. Zejo the Jedi

Zejo the Jedi Jedi Knight star 3

Nov 16, 2016
    Twilight of the Apprentice (1 & 2) is my favorite, i don't think they'll ever top this one.
    Some other favorites: Path of the Jedi, Fire Across the Galaxy, The Siege of Lothal (Part 2), Shroud of Darkness, The Last Battle, Visions and Voices...

JH24 likes this.
  13. anakinfansince1983

anakinfansince1983 Skywalker Saga/LFL/YJCC Manager star 10 Staff Member Manager

Mar 4, 2011
    Rise of the Old Masters (spooky regarding Luminara)

Out of Darkness (Hera and Sabine team-up)

Blood Sisters (same)

Idiot's Array (Hera OWNED this episode, despite it being about Lando)

Shroud of Darkness (more of the Ahsoka and Anakin bond that I liked so much in TCW)

ImNotAStarWarsFanboy likes this.
  14. CT1138

CT1138 Jedi Master star 4

Sep 4, 2013
    An Inside Man. I love how terrifying Thrawn is in this episode. He's definitely not messing around. Add in some great animation, and fun dialogue, and you have one of the best episodes in the series.

JH24 likes this.
  15. SienneRe

SienneRe Jedi Master star 2

Mar 23, 2016
    Those episodes I rewatched again and again XD
    - Fire Across the Galaxy
    - The Siege of Lothal
    - Out of Darkness
    - Wings of the Master
    - Idiot's Array
    - Mystery of Chopper Base (shh, I am a hopeless shipper)

JH24 likes this.
  16. SupremeLeaderTrump

SupremeLeaderTrump Jedi Youngling

Jan 26, 2017
    Steps into shadow S3E01 - i love how Ezra taps into the dark side
    The last battle S3E06 - gave me TWC nostalgia seeing the B1 droids and the tactical droid
    Warhead S3E14 - I love this one. I enjoyed the beautiful explosion of the star destroyer and i can't get enough of it.

JH24 likes this.
  17. Snax Rebo

Snax Rebo Jedi Knight star 4

Feb 1, 2017
    I'll do my top 10.

1. Twilight of the Apprentice- An amazing conclusion to Ahsoka's story and an all around amazing piece of Star Wars.
    2. Empire Day- Surprisingly doesn't get enough recognition. Intense action and a great atmosphere.
    3. An Inside Man- Thrawn's finest moments so far. It was nice to see Ezra and Kanan interacting alone again.
    4. Gathering Forces- Full of great moments and a nice payoff to the set-up in Empire Day.
    5. Fire Across the Galaxy- A good conclusion to season 1.
    6. Siege of Lothal- I enjoyed this episode a lot. Vader was intimidating as he should be.
    7. Steps Into Shadow- A great opener and looked to be a promising start to the season.
    8. The Honorable Ones- I loved the Zeb focus and the development given to him and Kallus this episode.
    9. Shroud of Darkness- Great episode. Kanan's vision, Anakin, Yoda; there's a lot of good stuff in here.
    10. Holocrons of Fate- Crammed a lot of story in for 22 minutes without feeling rushed at all.

JH24 and MCAdventureCity like this.
  18. Kaitan ISB021

Kaitan ISB021 Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 1, 2017
    I must concur enthusiastically.[face_batting] Honorable Ones=#1 for me. My family won't let me watch it anymore.

Also, love Visions and Voices, mostly because of the way Maul appears to be living in the equivalent of his mother's basement, and Ezra calls his precious collectibles "junk." That and the moment in Twilight of the Apprentice when Kanan calls Maul "grandpa."

JH24 likes this.
  19. Ithorians

Ithorians Jedi Master star 4

Apr 26, 2016
    So many good episodes, and so many great lists! mine up until this moment would be:

- Twillight of the Apprentice
    - The Siege of Lothal
    - Shroud of Darkness
    - Fire Across the Galaxy
    - The Future of the Force
    - Gathering Forces
    - Path of the Jedi
    - Steps into Shadow
    - Holocrons of Fate
    - Trials of the Darksaber

But in that list I´m missing some great episodes, like Empire Day, Always Two There Are, Call to Action, Visions and Voices or Rise of the Old Masters... I´ve been seeing the series again lately and there are some really good episodes in all two and a half seasons we have so far!

JH24 likes this.
  20. SyndicThrass

SyndicThrass Jedi Grand Master star 4

Sep 25, 2016
    1. Twilight of the Apprentice
    2. The Siege of Lothal
    3. An Inside Man
    4. Shroud of Darkness
    5. Hera's Heroes

JH24 likes this.
  21. ImNotAStarWarsFanboy

ImNotAStarWarsFanboy Jedi Grand Master star 5

Feb 25, 2011
    Has to be Trials of the Darksaber for me, although Legacy of Mandalore is also amazing. I've rewatched the former many times during the hiatus and it still moves me every time. That's the power of great writing, fantastic voice acting and an incredible score to back it up.

JH24 likes this.
  22. fett 4

fett 4 Chosen One star 5

Jan 2, 2000
    For Rebels my top 5 in no particular order:

Siege of Lothal: Darth Vader nuff said and we need more Pappa Palpatine

Shroud of Darkness: The Anakin/Ahsoka scenes were gold. Essentially taking away all the interest of the others on the show.

Call to Action: This will be a strange one for some. But everything in this episode I liked. From the idea of the Radio message to give hope to the galaxy, to Tarkin showing up and taking charge, to Kanan sacrificing himself for the others. It all works. It also didn't have the Inquisitor decide to kill himself for no reason, like the Finale did.

Trials of the Darksaber: 3 Seasons in and they finally give Sabine some development, and show what the show should be rather than what it is.

Twilight of the Apprentice Pt2: "Ahsoka" "Anakin" "I won't leave you, not this time" "Then you will die" : Fantastic scene and the one people still talk about and ask Filoni about (besides the obvious)

Jedi Knight Fett and JH24 like this.
  23. JH24

JH24 Jedi Knight star 1

Feb 19, 2017
    I've only recently gotten into the show but (some of) my favorite episodes are: (in no particular order)

Siege of Lothal: Lots of tension, you can feel a creeping sense of doom throughout the episode. Vader's appearance and portrayal was amazing.

Twilight of the Apprentice: Amazing finale that kept me on the edge of my seat throughout. They really made you wonder what Maul's intentions were and then the Ashoka/Vader confrontation...Wow.

Holocrons of Fate: Really enjoyed this one. From Maul's appearance, Ezra meeting Bendu, Kanan and Ezra's hug, "he lives."

Visons and Voices: It seems Maul is really becoming one of my favorite characters. A powerful episode which moved forward the plot and showed some more depth to Maul. His desire to get Ezra on his side, Ezra going crazy due to Maul's visions, meeting Bendu again, going to Dathomir.

Wykanthu Job: Maybe a weird choice but Wykanthu Job is also one of my favorites. I enjoyed this one because of its lighter feel. I liked seeing Hondo again, and I always enjoy the interactions between Hondo and Ezra. I like how, when Hondo is around, Ezra always acts differently. He's always a little nervous because he knows the others don't trust Hondo that much, but you can tell Ezra is pretty fond of him. His expression always lightens up when he's around.

Also enjoyed the Ezra and Zeb interactions. It's a shame we don't see them working together more often. They're hilarious. ("Ezra!" "I didn't know!")

24. Ewan Tibbetts

Ewan Tibbetts Jedi Padawan star 1

Nov 13, 2016
    I wish I'd made my list after Trails of the Darksaber came out. It's by far my favorite episode. ^:)^
    I think it's got to be most peoples favorite now.

25. DANNASUK

DANNASUK Force Ghost star 7

Nov 1, 2012
    Legacy of Mandalore.

A work of pure art; epic character development, you can really view Sabine's development towards becoming a key player in the canon. Sometimes, keeping it simple works wonderfully.