main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Favorite RPG villian????

Discussion in 'Archive: Games: RPG & Miniatures' started by DarthArraKul, Aug 19, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Charlemagne19

Charlemagne19 Chosen One star 8

Jul 30, 2000
    I agree Palpy is the best.

I like what everyone's choices were...

I had Darth Shiva as a main villain. Shiva was a 4000 year old Dark Sider whom had been imprisoned in a holocron. When free he took the body of a 9 year old boy. Freaked the players out to find the little blue lipstick, metal razor cape (based on Mr. Sinister) guy talking to them

I also made his goal fairly large. Arraganos Shiva (his full name) wanted to destroy the Force and end all existence (he actually had plans to do so using the Chosen One's clone as a source)

The players actually were willing to die to destroy him and three characters were lost when he killed 1/10th of the universe.

Another villain is Darth Morrow whom I'm not sure was the "best villain" or just one of the most fun

I described him as an incredibly good looking person, made him congenial, and gave him a witty sense of humor. When he was playing the Senate (he was trying to follow in Palpatine's footsteps) he channelled Willy Wonka so much with prostetics to look slightly older and an outrageous fashion sense while in private he was a fashion icon of beauty

When he was REALLY in private I had him break a baby's neck while smiling in front of the players to show them he wasn't to be trifled with.

2. FusionBlaster

FusionBlaster Jedi Grand Master star 3

Dec 17, 2001
    Oh come one.... y'all are overlookin the best villian in any RPG...

THE GM!!! :p

3. dizfactor

dizfactor Jedi Knight star 5

Aug 12, 2002

My favorite villain that I ran as a GM has to be Darth Darth (the evilest name that could ever be ), Dark Lord of the It (it's like the Sith, but only halfway there).

It was basically Brak from Space Ghost Coast to Coast and Cartoon Planet (I really miss that show sometimes...).

~busts up laughing~

"My name is Darth Darth and i'm wearin' cleeeeean underwear!"

did he do little dances and songs? did he have the funky Brak walk?

4. rikus

rikus Jedi Youngling

Jul 26, 2003
    I haven't played a SW Rpg in Years, but when I did my favorite villian was without a doubt High Inquisitor Tremaine. He was Vader's student and a hell of a badass! If anyone knows who I'm talking about chime in!

5. Tremaniac

Tremaniac Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 26, 2002
    Ah, The High Inquisitor. I liked him alot in second edition, as he was a great villian to antaganize a group of beginning characters. Eventually they may get powerful enough to defeat him, giving them a sense of significant accomplishment, and me a power gauge that doesn't go straight from Knob First Class to Unstopable Killing Machine. Yeah, I'd definately say he was my favorite reccuring villian as a GM.

6. Ender Sai

Ender Sai Chosen One star 10

Feb 18, 2001
    I had hoped Tremaine would make the list when I saw the title of the thread, and I'm glad he did! :D

E_S

7. JediBendu

JediBendu Jedi Master star 3

Jan 13, 1999
    I quite liked Lira Wessex as a nasty character, but my favourite was Moff Kentor Sarne from the Dark Stryder campaign.

8. Charlemagne19

Charlemagne19 Chosen One star 8

Jul 30, 2000
    Yes,

Hey! Great opportunity to share stories about those bad guys from the products that have been used by us all.

High Inquisitor Tremayne was one if not the best villain ever to come from the RPGs (he even got his own Tales story). In our game it was particularly tragic because the "hidden Jedi students" were hidden away by Darrin Arkanian whom of course Tremayne tracked down to destroy.

Tremayne was eventually wasted in our game after defeating the lead Jedi hero in a lightsaber match (yes, hand severing) before the 1 point away from death bounty hunter woke up from his stun and threw him down a nearby bottomless shaft.

It couldn't have worked better if it had been intentional.

Also despite my distaste for their concept I've repeatedly used the Charon. The other dimensional evil out to destroy the entire universe is just too much fun. I had them create the Yuuzhan Vong and fleshed out their religion a good deal.

(to this day every time I run Otherspace my players want to have a chance to join Ravik and conquer all known civilization)

9. DarthArraKul

DarthArraKul Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 30, 2003
    my current villan Dart Vahlk was finally seen by the PCs this weekend. the extent of what they saw was him whupping up on the padawan's jedi master. and then him falling into the smoke caused by the burning power plant... hehhehehehe

10. DarthArraKul

Jul 30, 2003
    in addition to the mighty dark lord there is also a mandalorian war chief as a villain

11. DarthArraKul

Jul 30, 2003
    more on my new dark lord...

this weekend he took the opportunity to have his mandalorian toadies unleash a doomsday weapon on a planet

in addition, a group of the PCs took to some looting while on korriban, the sithlord hunted them down and procured the credits the had gained from the sale of the items they found to fund his own dark plans

12. DarthArraKul

Jul 30, 2003
    so every good bad guy needs an A1 henchman...

so what does my sith lord, Dart Vahlk do??? he goes to the grave to find one..

i am sure some of you out there remember Warb Null from TotJ... well i decided it was time to bring him back and give him a sprucing up...

lets face it.. he was an mettalurgist who got ahold of a sith tome, that was inhabited... well.. lets just suppose a powerful sith lord gets ahold of the same tome,, and voila a more powerful , enslaved Warb Null for the heros to go up against

all i know is one evening i was sitting around think.. hmmmn.. what haven't i done before.. and an undead sith lord popped into my head.... an enslaved sith spirit with a 7ft tall armoured body would be an awsom menace for the PCs .. and voila.. i have ressurected Warb Null from the grave of lameness that quel-droma put him in

13. MatevKenas

MatevKenas Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 10, 2003
    My current villain is this bounty hunter called Arutesc. He's a bionically enhanced BH with lasers and rockets built into his body. He's a complete badass. I'll have to post his stuff on here when I get a chance.

14. DarthArraKul

Jul 30, 2003
  15. Koohii

Koohii Jedi Master star 5

May 30, 2003
    How about the Squip Pirates/Commandoes.

These highly trained creatures are skilled combat vetrans who can quickly find the most valuable objects and skitter off.

D6 rules: 5d blaster, 7d dodge, 6d search, 5d value, 4d in one mech skill.

d20: 4 levels in rogue, 2 warrior.

16. MatevKenas

Dec 10, 2003
    Here's Arutesc's Stats. Feel free to use him but give some sort of props to me if you do:

Bounty Hunter
    Lv 8 overall
    Male
    Eyes: Red/Gray
    Weight: 208.64 Kg
    Height: 1.94 M
    Hair: Black
    Skin: Tanned/Silver

VP/WP: 47/12
    Def:23
    Speed: 10m
    Init: +2
    Rep: 4
    Base Atk Bonus: +6

Str:10(0)
    Dex:15(2)
    Con:12(1)
    Int:13(1)
    Wis:14(2)
    Cha:10(0)

Skills
    Bluff: +4
    Computer use:+9
    Demolitions:+5
    Gather Info:+11
    Hide: +15
    Intimidate:+11
    Jump:+8
    Listen:+9
    Move Silently:+15
    Pilot:+12
    Repair:+5
    Search:+11
    Sense Motive:+3
    Spot:+12

FP:2 DSP:4

Fort:+5
    Ref:+12
    Will:+6

Melee:+6
    Ranged:+8
    Hvy Blaster Pistols (3d8-4)x2 Crit:20
    Range 4m 1kg Energy M

Vibroblade 2d6 Crit:20
    Range 0 1.8kg Slash M

Natural Armor Alloy +12 (Built-in)

Feats: Ambidexterity,Improved Initative, Point Blank Shot, Quick Draw, Track, Two-Weapon Fighting, Weap Group Prof (Blasters, Simple, Vibro)

Gear:Speeder, Ship (Your choice, I customized one), Vibroblade, Hvy pistols (x2), Datapad, Guild Membership Badge, cyber enhancements.

Special:Cyber Eye- Adds +3 to Spot& Search checks (already added in), Darkvision
    Head-Allows storage of computer data (Medium Files) Thermal sensor attached to eye acts as lie detector (+3 to Sense Motive Checks)
    Hand:+3 Pilot& Computer Use Checks (Circuits can connect him directly into hardware, making it easier to control), Blaster folds out of Wrist (3d6, range 10m)
    Legs: +8 Jump checks (Jump Jets built into the shins, also allow for short flight), Mini-Missiles built into knees (2d6, Range 15/5m)
    Enemies can try to sever cord in back (From head to back) to reduce capabilites (Nullify all special)(DC 15+2 per range increment over 1)

All powers of a Bounty Hunter at his level.

There he is, my bounty hunter from Hell. Hope you have fun using him to hunt you players characters.

17. Tremaniac

Feb 26, 2002
    Man, he's 460 pounds without equipment. It's like battling a suit of PA in Cyberpunk. If any of your players are posting here, I'd strongly suggest fighting him on a place that has weak flooring, like a frozen lake or run down tenament.

18. Master_Jovan

Master_Jovan Jedi Youngling

Jan 2, 2004
    Ok I just don't think you can go wrong with a 1/2 man, 1/2 machine Dark Side Jedi or Force Weilder (General Grievious) that just so badass. In my campagian set during Episode 3 we had a cyborg Sith like that, his name was Darth Nadow. Darth Nadow was Palpatines apprentice before Maul but escaped death at the hands of Maul. During the Jedi purge, Palpatine decided to take him in as a Sith Assasin and he was a badass (Check my thread for how I killed him). My character is currently a level 12 Jedi Master no matter what timeline. I'm gonna stop his growth at 15 so we can still have fun with him. BTW, if you ever need a good story e-mail me (Jonsega0023@aol.com) and I'll write you one). Anyway,you can't go wrong with somebody like Darth Malak from KOTOR in that timeline, I mean Sidious might be the must evil Sith ever but Malak is so evil that he doesn't have a lower jaw so he installs a voice producer that produces an more evil sounding voice. And try have no matter what time period or story having your team travel to Korriban and awake Sith Master from many centuries ago.

19. MatevKenas

Dec 10, 2003
    In my RPG forum, we did that and my Character is now living half-possessed by a Sith Lord named Darth Draconis. He's like my Dark side.

20. Admiral_Zaarin

Admiral_Zaarin Jedi Youngling

Nov 26, 2003
    I was being run through a d6 Star Wars campaign. I was a bounty hunter and ended up pissing off a pirate lord named Lob Drell. That was a kewl bag guy. *sigh* I kinda miss him. I think I might update him for the new rules and throw him at my players.

21. Jedi_Knight_Jonas

Jedi_Knight_Jonas Jedi Master star 3

Sep 26, 2003
    Lord Byss and his Bounty hunter Bion O'Hare.
    Lord Byss was a bad-ass. He could kick anyones ass. He was a JG10/JWM6/SL2. Wicked.
    Bion was a Lepi (GIANT RABBIT!!!). Imagine bugs bunny with muscles and a pissed off attitude and rocket pack. SCT8/SOLD4/BH2

There was also Melina, a senator who secretly worked for Byss. NBL4/FA6/SW2.

22. Tremaniac

Feb 26, 2002
    I found him, the ultimate slap in the face for players. A bad guy so fanatically loyal to the Empire he makes Royal Guardsmen look like traitors. One of my players fell victim to...
    A SAG Group Youth!

Your average 12 attribute die kid just entering college, who is slightly paranoid, and sees everyone as a potential rebel. So sure enough, the group Merc approaches him with a screwball idea to build a slicing computer capable of impressively augmenting a slicers skill. And they want him to do it for nothing. The kid grabbed the laptop they wanted modded, and took all of 5 seconds to decide they were rebels. A dropped and stomped laptop later, the kid is screaming on high about this Rebel trying to assault him. Security arrives, the situation worsens, and before you know it, the PCs in a melee with two guards and the kid. It's a good thing thier blaster gas was confiscated before they entered planet. Admittedly, the player did manage to kill the kid (burning a force point will usually do that), but the Empire has a new Martyr, and the Corporate Sector looks like the weak one for allowing it to happen in thier turf. On top of that, the party managed a net loss since the computer was worth a pretty penny as it was.

23. DarthArraKul

Jul 30, 2003
    hehehhehehe.. thats great Trem

24. MatevKenas

Dec 10, 2003
    Bion O'Hare the Lepicus Carnivorous, wonder if he's related to Jaxxon or Bucky...

25. Jedi_Knight_Jonas

Jedi_Knight_Jonas Jedi Master star 3

Sep 26, 2003
    yeah. same species as jaxxon. jaxxon rox. jaxxon is bion's cousin. they fought. jaxxon died. =-(

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.