main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Favorite RPG villian????

Discussion in 'Archive: Games: RPG & Miniatures' started by DarthArraKul, Aug 19, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Magellan_the_Cat

Magellan_the_Cat Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 21, 2003
    Had a jedi hanging arround with the party for 4-6 adventures. He was slowly corrupted by the evil he was fighting (and the player didn't give a damn about racking up DSP). Finally he turns dark, and gets left behind at the end of the adventure, as the party is runnign for their lives.

Later on, they find out that he's gone to work for the other side...

A Ri'Dar pickpocket joined the group. He would fly and hide when the blasters started firing, but he was handy to have when the party needed to get things or past doors. The excitable alien would draw all the imperial attention away from the unusual gear the party was carrying. In exchange for his help, the party agreed to help his planet with the dangerous tree sloths that offworlders had imported to his planet to ensure the sloth's survival without considering the impact on the local ecostructure. The party never did a thing. Eventually, the RiDar left.

Time passed.

The party confronted the fallen jedi again at a hidden base. While working their way in, they found the RiDar chained up in a lab. They set him free and he helped them get to the Fallen One. Unlike previous encounters, the RiDay stays with the party, hiding behind various members and firing a sporting blaster. Just as the party is unloading full volley at the Fallen Jedi, the RiDar whipped out his lightsaber and started in on them from behind. And all the blasters, genades, and slug-throwers have been sabotaged to only work a couple of shots more, if at all. Now the party is down to melee weapons against 2 fallen jedi...

The Fallen one had found the RiDar, pointed out his own previous association with the party, completely lied about the reason for the break-up with him, and offered to teach the RiDar how to take out the Dreaded Tree Sloths himself, so that he wouldn't need to rely on anyone else...

2. diablos666

diablos666 Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 28, 2004
    Mmmmmm, Dark Jedi... Nice! :D

3. aesium

aesium Jedi Master star 2

May 31, 2004
    Mind would have to be Ruby Weapon from Final Fantasy 7.

4. Vangarian

Vangarian Jedi Master star 4

Mar 9, 2003
    My favorite villian is a Villian Genorator created Female Monster in the body of a Diva. Her name is Merrelda and her VG designation is Sith Mastermind. Imagine if you will a female human with the looks of Mariah Carrie crossed with a top shelf breast augmentation. Another words a very, very dangerous and deceptive package to have to deal with. A babe with brains and a true killer's instinct. No remorse no compassion, etc. She's from Dathamir and is a former member of the Night Sisters. In my NJO era campaign, Merrelda at first is working as an agent for
    a party member's family on Yavin 4 and then betrays her employer by gradually kidnapping and replacing the heads of the different households of the Corsica Stone fishers with clones who've been programmed to behave benignly towards Corp Sec and it's agenda for their home planet and the local Corsica Stone Fishing industry. Merrelda has her own agenda however and uses the access she had to the lower bowels of the Great Temple on Yavin 4 as an opportunity to find artifacts of Sith origin. When she's later cornered by the group, she then uses her Force abilities to escape. (She's an Escape Artist, too.)

Vangarian out

5. PlatypusZ

PlatypusZ Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 29, 2004
    There's lots of good ones in Ultimate Advisaries. But my favorite is Set Harth. He's a dark Jedi with the powers of Sith Sourcery, and Transfer Essence. He also has (almost unlimited clones of himself) so its nearly impossible to completely destroy him. Great missions involving sith artifacts come up with him around.
    But, I do like making my own RPG enemies, though. Last one was a Seductive Twi'lek Assasin, who was originally "on their team".
    Also, my cousin played as a Black Sun Operative undercover and betrayed all our cousins, so he was an enemy like that.
    And also we had a Mon Cal who had his leg shot off and now has a bionic one. He had a group of Celegians who could see the future, and so that helped also. . . not for our players though. . .

6. PlatypusZ

PlatypusZ Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 29, 2004
    Yeah about politiacal ideas. You could have a small band of a religious cult on some backwater planet that is always making threats and such, and terrorizing larger planets, but the larger planets never really take it seriously, but it could turn out that they're not jjust overconfident they really have some uber powerful weapon, or something. (I had always thought that maybe that's what makes these terrorist groups so cocky. . .not seriously though. . .just a thought.)

7. Vote_Palpatine

Vote_Palpatine Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 26, 2004
    The best villain I've ever seen published in the WEG supplements (not taking into account the villains from the movies like Vader or Jabba) is Tanda Pryl. She had enormous potential as a villain.

She was a female Imperial Captain of the Star Destroyer Thunderflare and she had limited Force Powers. Cunning, devious and sadistic. To bad my players killled her, as she would have made a great recurring guest star.

I think I'm going to use her again if I start a new game.

8. MonaToral

MonaToral Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 16, 2004
    easily the best villan i have played with is darth malak, from Kotor, he way what intreaged me about the game most(excluding finding out more abou reven)...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.