main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Ark Favorite Star Wars Collectible

Discussion in 'MidSouth Regional Discussion' started by ARKJedi, May 22, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ARKJedi

ARKJedi Jedi Youngling

May 19, 2005
    I thought it might be interesting to see what everyone's favorite piece (or pieces) in their SW collection might be. Mine would either be the lifesize Yoda i won from the Blockbuster contest or my set of the original 12" Kenner dolls.....

2. davisjaron

davisjaron Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 9, 2005
    There are plenty of things that I like in my collection, but I must say that my favorite is my episode III chewbacca picture autographed by peter mayhew.

3. Jaira

Jaira Jedi Master star 4

May 3, 2005
    My Celebration III Darth Vader signed by Dave Prowse. And I'm a big poster girl, so my German Episode II Teaser poster and French Return of the Jedi Poster.

4. otisdodge

otisdodge Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 21, 2004
    That is an impossible question.

Some of the things I am most proud of, in no particular order:
    All my C3 stuff: Vaders, toppers, t-shirts, posters, signature cards, autographs including John Knowles, Ian McCaig, Don Peterson, Mary Franklin, Bodie Taylor, Aayla Secura, John Stover and Kenny Baker...
    My two exclusive OB1 mini sabers: '04 Con exclusive "as first built" and C3 exclusive "smoke chrome" E3 version."
    My Bossk focus, including: GG Mini Bust, GG Bust-up, Unleashed, Kubrick, OTC carded and loose, SAGA carded and loose, POTF2 carded and loose, and three vintage loose (only one with gun). Still missing POTF2 12" boxed and loose, carded vintage ESB and ROTJ, vintage bagged (mail away preview), and any variations including foreign cards.
    The OTC Sandcrawler because it is a cool exclusive that I got for a steal from SouthernIsland.com.
    The OTC Falcon because I didn't have a mint Falcon before that and it has cool electronics (just wish they had improved the landing gear and ramp and turret and stuff).
    All the rest of my vehicles, especially the new E3 stuff cause it is so cool and I am so excited about the movie. I opened my ARC-170 and it is awesome!!! Can't wait to get more and more jedi starfighters and droid fighters so I can stage a major dogfight.
    My custom saber hilt that I won in a raffle at Dragon Con.
    Too much else to remember or count...

5. Kynstar

Kynstar Jedi Knight star 5

Mar 2, 2004
    My Christopher Lee signature pic [face_love] Though... hopefully he'll be able to attend C4 so I'll get a 'personal' one :)

My little replica of Dooku's lightsaber hilt :D

Several Dooku figures (as well as the Unleashed one) ;), several Palpatine ones, Anakin (from AotC and RotS), Bail, and Obi-Wan. Comics out of the ying yang as well as novels :D

6. Nyborg13

Nyborg13 Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 28, 2004
    I agree with Otisdodge to much to answer, that is why Im building a 3 1/2 story 1400sq/ft archive to house my collection. But not necesserialy my favorite but I think one of the coolest would be my : EI Wal*Mart 4part red Tin-Plate used in the printing press to make the 4 part sheets for Wal*Mart. I found out there os only 4of these in the world and only 1 of each color. Get it for about $35 found out at CIII it could be worth over $500.

7. jeepgirls30

jeepgirls30 Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 18, 2005
    A Revenge of the Jedi (yes, Jedi) theatre poster that I got in a bunch of star wars stuff I bought that was in a big ol' box at a yard sale for $35.00
    It also had several figures, some books, 2 lunch boxes, some toy vehicles and the twin Retrun of the Jedi bedspread and sheets. That is my favorite (so far)

8. Jedi_Master_Vader

Jedi_Master_Vader Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 27, 2003
    Haha Mine would be my Vader w/ Green Saber (the one eric forman has on that '70s show)

no but in all honestly I have been collecting for about 10 years now, and I have some of the older figures and the originals ones from the '70s, but there is just something about the ROTS figures that makes me like them. My favorite so far would be my Lava Vader, Holo Yoda, and Palps with a blue saber

Of course I also like the rare Luminara Unduli (sp?) where Hasbro did not put blue tape over the lettering on the side that says she has a robe. Speaking of collectibles and mess ups, can anyone tell me if the clone trooper from AOTC w/o the 4 red dots on his armors is rare? All I had heard was it was a misprint

9. ForceConduit

ForceConduit Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 19, 2004
    I would have to say that my favorite for the first part is my Signature Edition Anakin Skywalker Saber from Master Replicas. My other sabers from them I love as well. My Jedi Costume is my favorite wardrobe though. There's juts somehting you feel when you put on the tunic and the robe. Anybody understand that? Kynstar and JeepGirl you know what I mean. Other than that all of my collection is precious to me because it reflects my childhood. I never really grew up though!
    I can't wait to see what Star Wars has in store for us next! Hey to everybody!

10. Wet_Fett

Wet_Fett Jedi Master star 1

Apr 24, 2002
    I love my original Poseable Figures. I have a full set and it is awesome and extremely old.

11. RedHanded_Jill

RedHanded_Jill Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 16, 2004
    i love to read and my fav piece in my collection is the original hardcover of star wars: the adventures of luke skywalker.

12. otisdodge

otisdodge Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 21, 2004
    That IS cool. Is the story any different? Is it any different than the current version of the novel, I mean?

13. RedHanded_Jill

Nov 16, 2004
    no its basically the same as the paperback version. i got it from a student. he said it was on a shelf at home and he knew i loved star wars. i have never been able to find another copy of it.

14. Korvyn

Korvyn Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 3, 2005
    Darth Tater 'nough said.

15. RedHanded_Jill

Nov 16, 2004
    i just bought a huge button to wear of darth vader from 1977. i have never seen one like it. i am fighting my kids they want to wear it.

16. Korvyn

Jun 3, 2005
    Haha I got a Darth Vader OT collection yesterday! i also have a Obi Wan on hold till next friday. YAY!!!

17. MisterBlunt

MisterBlunt Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 6, 2005
    What does Vader OT collection mean?

18. Korvyn

Jun 3, 2005
    Darth Vader Original Trilogy collection. Like a remake of the originals

19. MisterBlunt

MisterBlunt Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 6, 2005
    So did you mean OTC--basic figures from last year--or VOTC--expensive figures from last year released on special card backs in clamshell cases?

20. Korvyn

Jun 3, 2005
    The VOTC, the TRU in Fort Smith still has some lando but i think that was it.

21. ARKJedi

ARKJedi Jedi Youngling

May 19, 2005
    The TRU in North Little Rock as of Saturday had several VOTC ESB Landos and Yodas. I picked up at VOTC Vader and that was the last one they had.

22. _Darth_Malice

_Darth_Malice Jedi Youngling

May 19, 2005
    Just thought to let ya'll know. After the TGI Friday's makeover in Lakewood Village they have replaced there decor and is now hosting a Jango/Bobba Fett helmet, Yoda mask, Han Solo cardboard silhouette and the Millenium Falcon toy. Those are the only things I've found so-far.

23. Kynstar

Mar 2, 2004
    Love ya signature there JR! [face_mischief]

24. _Darth_Malice

_Darth_Malice Jedi Youngling

May 19, 2005
    Yea it's awsome. It's the sith code except the last line I just threw that in for you Kynstar with your blind obsesion with Count Dooku.

25. Kynstar

Mar 2, 2004
    [face_blush] Awwww how sweet of you! [:D] Yep I know it's the Sith Code ;) It's in the RPG book Soucebook that deals with the Sith. Awesome book :D the Jedi one was nifty too.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.