main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

DFW, TX Favorite SW collectible?

Discussion in 'MidSouth Regional Discussion' started by DarthCynthia, Mar 9, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarthCynthia

DarthCynthia Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 18, 2000
    I can't remember if I've asked this before.. somehow I think I have but times can change <g>

What's your favorite SW collectible. New and old.. Prequel and Classic?

I have to admit, I got the PoTF X-wing (electronic) and it's really cool.. it's newer, but that's probably one of my fave classic things.. as far as prequel stuff.. well.. I'll have to dig thru my Maul stuff to see which is my fave <g> ;) Probably anything with his face on it, sadly.. <sighs> heheheh

Hey.. bear with me.. I just woke up, but I am curious.. it'll help give me an idea what to look out for and get next time I'm at the Bounty Hunters shop ;) heehee!

take care...

2. jedilona

jedilona Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 18, 2000
    Do Legos count?

Oh well my favorite has to be the Lego Sith Infiltrator w/ a little lego darth maul(too cute! :D)
    At least it's my favorite as long as it stays together(darn near had a nervous breakdown putting the thing together..LOL)

3. DarthCynthia

Nov 18, 2000
    Of course! :) Anything collectible....

As far as the lego Infiltrator.. can you believe, Jedilona, that I don't have that one yet? I'm not a huge fan of legos.. ok.. I should rephrase that.. I enjoyed them as a kid as long as it was to build whatever I wanted :) I never went for the "kits"...

I guess I'll eventually have to get one, but I've put the legos at the very bottom of my list of things to get so I can get other things (figures - all sizes and types, vehicles, other interesting items) first.

That's pretty neat tho'.. so it was a pain to put together, eh? I'll keep that in mind :D

(btw.. I love the quote in your signature, too :) good one!)

4. DarthCynthia

Nov 18, 2000
    Jedilona:
    Speaking of Maul.. did you see here on the TFN news that they have added Maul's costume to the Myth tour starting with Houston??? I can't remember if you said you were going to try to get down there to see it or not. Chris is really wanting to go down there, but we're very nervous that we may not be able to :( ARGH.. I really MUST go, now .. waaaah.. I'll cry if I don't make it.. I wanted to see it *really* bad before I heard that. Already have a Maul costumer wanting me to take pics.. I wondered what she was talking about - she must've seen that news clip before I did LOL! ;)

Yes.. if I do go and can get the camera equipment packed up I'll take loads o' pics of everything I can :)

5. jedilona

jedilona Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 18, 2000
    I saw the news!!
    I'm pacing over here..trying to think of a way to get over there and see it,soon ;)...
    Do or do not..there is no try..

Oh yeah the other favorite collectable(so far)is the Comics featuring Darth Maul..

6. DarthCynthia

Nov 18, 2000
    yeah, I really enjoyed the comics too :D Didn't last too long tho'.. would've been better imoho if they'd not had to rush in a story in 4 issues.

Anyway.. I hope you can find a way to get out here :( If not.. maybe you can plan for when the tour hits some other place :( Good luck!

7. Obi_Bamm_Karaoke

Obi_Bamm_Karaoke Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 19, 2000
    I'm going to go with my "Jedi" sketchbook, as well as the entire four-issue miniseries that Marvel did for "Jedi," which I found all of the other day. It's amazing how the art has changed over the years, not to mention the advertisements.

8. DarthCynthia

Nov 18, 2000
    that's sounds neat, Bamm! I'd love to see the sketchbook or one of the issues someday (if you feel like scanning, that's fine, too). Congrats on your find :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.