main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Full Series Favorite TCW Screencaps (Warning: Lots of big pics)

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by Orrelios, May 30, 2013.

1. DarthWilliams

DarthWilliams Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 29, 2008
    gosh, this show is pretty

AkashKedavra_93 likes this.
  2. Darth Valkyrus

Darth Valkyrus Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 12, 2013
  3. Dameron

Dameron Jedi Master star 4

Apr 8, 2014
    I was impressed by the show's graphics right along, but wow -- so many shots I didn't really take any special notice of, but when you take the time to look closely, they illustrate a plot point, emotion, or relationship perfectly. Good eye, all of you. You give me new respect for the Clone Wars.

4. Dan_Grievous_Tikkes_Fan

Dan_Grievous_Tikkes_Fan Jedi Grand Master star 4

Sep 3, 2012

Oh thank you, dear Dark Lord Tarkas!

I would gladly answer this burning question of epicosity... it is easy.

As much as I love what "The Clone Wars" did with Trench from the awesome introduction to the wonderful return in Season Six, I would have to go with Tikkes with this one. Mainly in terms of how much the Quarren means to me.

In terms of physical superiority, we have seen that the Quarren race can be dangerous and a mighty foe, but we have not seen Trench move a lot at all. For all we know the way he moved slowly and gracefully is the way his species moves. So I can not be very objective and more biased in this VS situation.

TIKKES WINS!

PS: Trench looked amazing in terms of animation. One of the best animated characters to come out of the show if you ask me, but I am sure Tikkes would have looked quite amazing as well on the TV screen if he was given the chance.

Dark Lord Tarkas likes this.
  5. Darth Valkyrus

Apr 12, 2013
    I always liked that shot I linked above, in gif form... If you look closely, you can see that the turbolaser turrets start slewing even before the CIS fleet is seen to exit hyperspace. This would imply they have some kind of sensors that can detect ships about to drop from hyperspace at their location.

It would be in keeping with the rebel officer in ESB who said that an Imperial fleet was coming out of hyperspace. As opposed to the past tense, i.e. "an Imperial fleet has come out of hyperspace."

Revanfan1 likes this.
  6. KenobiSkywalker

KenobiSkywalker Jedi Master star 4

Sep 3, 2012
    Just out of curiosity, what episode is this from?

7. Arrian

Arrian Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 15, 2011
    You think you'd raise their shields, or have them up already, but I guess not.

8. Darth Valkyrus

Apr 12, 2013
    The opening montage of Secret Weapons, the first episode of the infamous S5 droid arc.

I'm not sure if it appears elsewhere as an actual part of an episode.

KenobiSkywalker likes this.
  9. Revanfan1

Revanfan1 Force Ghost star 6

Jun 3, 2013
    Isn't it the Youngling arc? The one where Grievous' fleet attacks Obi-Wan?

10. Dan_Grievous_Tikkes_Fan

Dan_Grievous_Tikkes_Fan Jedi Grand Master star 4

Sep 3, 2012
    [​IMG]

Like a work of art this is... I can say anything about Umbara, but it was an arc that was full of visually-stunning eye candy like this one.