main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Favorite Tunes? (Humour)

Discussion in 'Classic Trilogy' started by Eastwood, Jan 29, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. That_Wascally_Droid

That_Wascally_Droid Jedi Knight star 6

Jul 29, 2001
    Sooooooo basically you don't like Aerosmith ;)
    OK well just replace them with whoever and we're both happy :p
    NIN? Boba Fett? Because he's industrial?
    Nah. In that case the NIN fans would definately be Wat Tambor from the Techno Union ;)

2. Eastwood

Eastwood Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 15, 2003
    Wat Tambor couldn't listen to NIN, it would clog his hearing sensors!!! ;)Think he might be more of a Dumpys Rusty Nuts man!

I agree Boba might be a fan though, I can imagine him listening to "Inside" whilst chatting up the two women in Jabbas palace (as seen in the special edition)

3. ArtisticJedi

ArtisticJedi Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 5, 2002
    okay, lets take a swing at this......

Lando: with the way this guy dresses, disco and funk all the way!

Luke: two words..... boy bands!

Han: definately classic rock!

Ozzel: disney movie soundtracks!

Tarkin: elton John

Leia: Aretha franklin

and last but not least.....

Chewie: wow, i can't think of anything

4. batvader

batvader Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 23, 2002
    NIN? Boba Fett? Because he's industrial?

Boba Fett is kind of a dark guy, isn't he? Dark guys like dark music ;)

That's why Darth Vader surely listens to Goth in his spare time (when he doesn't have to walk around scaring officers, that is). Why, with all these black capes, masks and clothes, he ain't a Reggae fan ;)

5. That_Wascally_Droid

Jul 29, 2001
    Wellll ok ya got me there.
    I could just see Boba as a depressed teen :p

VADER: I want them alive! No disentegrations!

FETT: I hate my life! And I hate you! *Locks himself in a closet*

PIETT: M'Lord?

VADER: Ummm he'll be fine in there by himself for about an hour or so. . .

6. bedada3

bedada3 Jedi Master star 4

Jul 9, 2002
    Gungan Gang - "Bad boysa, bad boysa ... what yousa gonna dosa, what yousa gonna dosa when theysa comma for yousa!!"

7. stacysatrip

stacysatrip Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 20, 2002
    Great thread!

Tarkin--favorite album is Guns 'N Roses "Appetite for Destruction." He just likes the title.

Vader--I agree, he's a Metallica Fan. But he loves the Linkin Park tune "In the End" because it's quite meaningful to him.

Anakin (20 years old)--Has a thing for the whole Goth/hard rock thing. (Just watch HC in LAAH.) It fits him perfectly as an angsty, unhappy, rebellious kid.

Obi-Wan--No brainer. He likes the "silly love songs" (tribute to Moulin Rouge, if you haven't seen it). But his fave movie soundtrack is "The Sound of Music."

I see Owen liking classic country.

Qui-Gon likes Lynard Skynard.

Luke likes the Skynard song "Free Bird," but I think he's a closet boy band lover at the beginning of ANH. Then, I think he also goes for the goth/hard rock "my life sucks and then I die" type.

Boba Fett--I bet he listens to big band music.

Leia--girly punk rock (ala Avril Lavigne, No Doubt).

Han--Classic rock. Rolling Stones especially.

Chewie--whatever Han listens to (although I can see them in the cockpit of the Falcon fighting over the radio).

Palps--Opera

Yoda--Enya and Sarah McLachlan

I love the idea of the musical opening for Ep III. Or how about a scene in which Obi-Wan has to go undercover as a lounge singer (at least we know the dude can sing).

8. Eastwood

Jan 15, 2003
    Stacysatrip,

Great responses. I love the link with Tarkin and Appetite for Destruction. Vader and "In the End" another good spot. But Obi Wan and "Silly Love Songs" and The "Sound of Music" LOL :) :) :) :)

Luke is too upbeat for "My life sucks, I am gonna die". He is very optamistic. Freebird could his sort of song though, or "Welcome to the Hotel Tatoinne ..... such a lovely place"

As for Yoda listening to Enya, he may be spiritual, but he knows that listening to Enya leads to the darkside!

I like your thoughts though, keep them coming.

9. batvader

Dec 23, 2002
    Some have Cliched views. One needs not be depressed to listen to Goth.

10. Eastwood

Jan 15, 2003
    Batvader

I agree you don't have ro be a manic depressive to listen to goth, I like a bit of goth now and then myself.

I just don't think it is Lukes style. He is to upbeat in a boy band type way. How many Boyzone fans would listen to goth?

11. That_Wascally_Droid

Jul 29, 2001
    No, one doesn't have to be depressed.
    It;s just certain music puts a certain demographic in one's mind is all :p

NUTE GUNRAY: Really likes the song: Moneymoneymoneymoneymooonneyy. MOOONNEEEYY!

Lil Annie, after a hard day's work at Watto's shop, was known to go into his room and listen to: You can take this job and shove it.

Naboo's Theme: Paradise City.
    Take me down to the paradise city where the grass is green and the girls are pretty!

12. NissoJape

NissoJape Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 15, 2002
    Come on, Boba Fett, he's one of those that is anti normal or antipopular....

Boba Fett: Stan Getz

And Lando: Oscar Peterson and Duke Ellington

13. batvader

Dec 23, 2002
    Come on, Boba Fett, he's one of those that is anti normal or antipopular....

All I can say is: Jedi Rocks scene in ROTJ Special Edition. Who's anti-popular? ;)

It;s just certain music puts a certain demographic in one's mind is all

Yeah, like ''hip-hop listeners are gangsta wannabes that talk ebonics and smoke weed a lot'' (while I enjoy some hip-hop and I am not at all like that ;) )

14. Eastwood

Jan 15, 2003
    Batvader

Mace Windu is a wannabe gangsta and smokes weed with Yoda on the meditaion cusions, whilst listening to Jimi Hendrix. That is the badass jedi room, we havn't seen any other Jedis in there because they arn't up to Mace and Yodas standards. Obi Wan would cough a lot and politely leave! Kit Fisto could probably drop in now and then. Plo Koon just has a bong directly conected to his face to so as not to need to enter the room. ;)

15. stacysatrip

stacysatrip Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 20, 2002
    You know, I'm positive that Palpy's secret favorite song is "Shiny Happy People" by REM.

But Vadey prefers "It's the End of the World as We Know It." He doesn't know any of the words though, just "it's the end of the world as we know it and I feel fine."

16. bedada3

bedada3 Jedi Master star 4

Jul 9, 2002
    Vadar listens to radio static.
    Anakin listens to ... Ivy league men's glee club music.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.