main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

CT Favourite Bounty Hunter from TESB

Discussion in 'Classic Trilogy' started by Jordan1Kenobi, Mar 14, 2013.

?

Who was your favourite Bounty Hunter from TESB?

1. Boba Fett

56 vote(s)
    47.1%
  2. Bossk

28 vote(s)
    23.5%
  3. IG-88

22 vote(s)
    18.5%
  4. Zuckuss

6 vote(s)
    5.0%
  5. 4-LOM

2 vote(s)
    1.7%
  6. Dengar

5 vote(s)
    4.2%
  1. Bale

Bale Jedi Master star 4

May 9, 2005
    Fett.

2. Alaroja

Alaroja Jedi Youngling

Mar 16, 2013
    IG-88, followed by Bossk.

IG-88 had a really cool backstory, and it's hard to believe he was the brain of the actual Death Star. If only he had lasted a few more moments, who knows what would have happened. Bossk is great, too. I'd be scared out of my mind if either one of them was after me. They're both so merciless.

3. darth_mccartney

darth_mccartney Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 3, 2008
    Bossk.

No love for Zuckuss or 4-LOM?! Wouldn't have minded seeing a little more of those guys! Pity CW couldn't get them in like they did with Bossk and Dengar!

Subtext Mining and Aaronaman like this.
  4. Grievousdude

Grievousdude Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jan 27, 2013
    The most popular choice and the Bounty Hunter who was my favourite character before Grievous
    [​IMG]

5. Ani501st

Ani501st Jedi Padawan star 3

Mar 18, 2013
    I definitely voted for Boba Fett.

6. natureboy76

natureboy76 Jedi Knight star 2

Dec 11, 2009
    I'd have to go with Bossk. Visually striking and as a small child watching ESB--he looked the coolest lol. Never been a Boba fan (don't get the hype). I also really dig the look and cold demeanor of IG-8. Having that skinny evil looking droid hunting you would be terrifying....

sarlaccsaurs-rex likes this.
  7. Drac39

Drac39 Force Ghost star 6

Jul 9, 2002
    Aside from Fett which is pretty much everyone's favorite I'll go with Bossk. Visually he is one of the coolest 'Star Wars' monsters and his intro is priceless.

8. Iefan

Iefan Jedi Knight star 1

Jan 31, 2013
    When I was younger I use to have a huge mancrush on IG88. I suppose it's still there.

9. DARTHSHAME

DARTHSHAME Jedi Master star 4

Dec 19, 2003
    Boba Fett. However, I am surprised by the following these characters have been able to accumulate given the small roles roles in TESB.

10. Poor Greedo

Poor Greedo Jedi Master star 2

Nov 6, 2012
    I'm gonna go with IG-88. There is nothing spookier than a machine with no "eyes" trained to end human life holding a blaster rifle. In the scenes from TESB, hes just standing there. No movement whatsoever. He was called in as one of the best. Its terrifying. If you read the EU stuff on "him" its truly mind-blowing.

The General and sarlaccsaurs-rex like this.
  11. King Terak

King Terak Jedi Knight star 1

Nov 22, 2012
    Classics Boba, not that clone stuff.

Jcuk likes this.
  12. SlashMan

SlashMan Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 5, 2012
    Now this scene was a glorious moment in sci-fi history. Not a word had to be spoken, just a line-up of the coolest looking bounty hunters ever. Of course, Boba was the obvious pick, and easily one of the most recognizable faces in Star Wars lore.

But aside from the obvious choice, I figured I'd give it to Dengar because he had a creepy presence to him. And his armor really tells a story. Finally, Bossk in 3rd.

El_Machete12 likes this.
  13. Jcuk

Jcuk Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 16, 2013
    Yeah maybe. But in reality they were just a collection of bounty hunters who were hungry for Solo because of the pay off. I can just imagine the quanitity of smugness and gloating from Fett after he bagged him and delivered him to Jabba. That Maybe he'd had a consortium bet with the others about the bounty? :) his ass is mine and all that gloating ****! :)

14. OldSchoolFan

OldSchoolFan Jedi Padawan star 1

Apr 6, 2013
    Loved the whole bounty hunter sequence but it was Fett and Bossk that I remembered best of all, preferred Fett at the time as he was the mysterious bad ass hunter that led Vader to Cloud City and stood up to him during Han's torture and he even tried to blast Luke just for watching him walk past!! Then it all went sour with Ep II when Fett's mystique was lost by giving him a God awful backstory.

15. Slicer87

Slicer87 Jedi Master star 4

Mar 18, 2013
    Boba Fett is still my favorite from TESB, even though he is overated since he really doesn't have much or have much of a character which is why I prefer Jango. The other TESB bounty hunters are not more than props, but still cool.

16. DarthLazious28273

DarthLazious28273 Jedi Youngling

Jan 19, 2013
  17. Jordan1Kenobi

Jordan1Kenobi Force Ghost star 6

Sep 30, 2012
    I'm surprised there's been no votes for Zuckuss or 4-LOM yet, I thought they were great characters.

Subtext Mining likes this.
  18. sith_rhino

sith_rhino Jedi Master star 2

Jul 9, 2007
    Boba Fett is great, and my second favorite, but I voted for Bossk. I just wlays thought he was so cool looking!:cool:

whostheBossk likes this.
  19. sith_rhino

Jul 9, 2007
    I had all of the vintage Empire Strikes Back action figures growing up, and the bounty hunters were by far my favorites. I had plenty of adventures starring Team Bounty Hunter!

20. JEDI-RISING

JEDI-RISING Chosen One star 6

Apr 15, 2005
    i'm not that big on the bounty hunters compared to some people. the other ones don't show us much compared to Fett, and he looks cool too , which the others don't really.

21. Gamiel

Gamiel Chosen One star 9

Dec 16, 2012
    Zuckuss, mostly because of his designee

Subtext Mining likes this.
  22. MOC Vober Dand

MOC Vober Dand Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 6, 2004
    I had to go with Fett, but these guys are all great. One of the best scenes in the whole saga when they're assembled and there's the tension between them and the officers.

23. sith_rhino

Jul 9, 2007
    That was one of my favorite scenes of the whole trilogy as a youngster. Thos bounty hunters are just so cool looking and so baaad!

DarthDuckie likes this.
  24. Orrelios

Orrelios Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 21, 2005
    Boba Fett should have been excluded from the poll, if only to make it more interesting and not so predictable.

25. Randwulf Crescentmoon

Randwulf Crescentmoon Jedi Master star 4

May 25, 2013
    Boba Fett would have been my odds-on-favorite if not for the fact that he turned out to be a clone of Jango. I feel that it kind of took away the aura of mystery surrounding him, and also his identity and individualism were replaced by that of him being a carbon-copy of Jango Fett.

I'll say IG-88 for this list...

One of my all-time favorite Star Wars games is "Shadow Of The Empire" for the N64 where you play as the character Dash Rendar who is relentlessly pursued by IG-88, and at one point you even get to square off against him. The storyline was ultra-cool and it was a blast to play, in this instance you even got to utilize IG-88's Pulse Canon weapon against him. That is also one of my favorite weapons carried by any bounty hunter. I also like that IG-88 was to Dash Rendar what Boba Fett is to Han Solo.

I've read a few times now that IG-88 was the Death Star. If I might ask, when did this happen? Also, was it the Death Star 1, 2 or was there a 3rd that I'm not aware of?