main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

CT Favourite Bounty Hunter from TESB

Discussion in 'Classic Trilogy' started by Jordan1Kenobi , Mar 14, 2013.

?

Who was your favourite Bounty Hunter from TESB?

1. Boba Fett

56 vote(s)
    47.1%
  2. Bossk

28 vote(s)
    23.5%
  3. IG-88

22 vote(s)
    18.5%
  4. Zuckuss

6 vote(s)
    5.0%
  5. 4-LOM

2 vote(s)
    1.7%
  6. Dengar

5 vote(s)
    4.2%
  1. Darth Dominikkus

Darth Dominikkus Jedi Knight star 3

Apr 5, 2013
    I feel like Boba Fett has a special place in everyone's heart when it comes to bounty hunters.;)

2. Revanfan1

Revanfan1 Force Ghost star 6

Jun 3, 2013
    Boba Fett being the obvious one, I'll just pretend he goes without saying. Dengar would be my favorite out of the others.

3. Giovs

Giovs Jedi Master star 3

Apr 29, 2013
    Oh, he does, that's for sure. It made me very happy as a kid to finally be able to buy his action figure to try and hunt my Han Solo. Hell, let's be honest, I was just as happy to buy his Kotobukyia statue last month, or his vintage collection figure last year.
    But Bossk will always have his place in my heart too.

4. Darth Dominikkus

Darth Dominikkus Jedi Knight star 3

Apr 5, 2013
    Of course of course.

5. anakincol

anakincol Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 28, 2009
    I always liked 4-LOM, unlike IG-88 who was built for combat 4-LOM is a protocol droid like 3PO who just kinda fell into bounty hunting. Plus he has one of the more interesting EU stories of any backround film character. It is kinda of Cool that they made a droid who wants to be a jedi and even tries to meditate etc.

6. Sarge

Sarge Chosen One star 10

Oct 4, 1998
    I like the bounty hunter Not-Appearing-In-This-Movie.

7. Mr. K

Mr. K Moderator Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 23, 1999
    IG-88 was scary as they come. The PT battle droids have a similar limb design, more or less, but that weird head he has is what makes him so intimidating. I always love it when Bossk snarls "Mesk no trouf" at ol' Piett. I don't know what he says but it seems to send chills down the Admiral's spine almost as much as Vader.

sarlaccsaurs-rex likes this.
  8. CT-867-5309

CT-867-5309 Chosen One star 7

Jan 5, 2011
    I don't think I have a favorite. I like Bossk, IG-88 and 4-LOM.

Fett is the worst in the No Dengars Allowed Division. Dengar is so bad he's not even in the same league as the rest.

I'm apathetic toward Zuckuss.

whostheBossk likes this.
  9. Hando

Hando Jedi Knight star 2

Jul 7, 2013
    Fett > than all other pretenders. :p

10. ree_yees

ree_yees Jedi Youngling

Jul 14, 2013
    bossk because of what he said to that little twirp imperial officer who said he didn't need his scum.

Subtext Mining likes this.
  11. Megavolt28

Megavolt28 Jedi Youngling

Aug 15, 2013
    My favorite bounty hunter has to be Boba Fett because he was in 3 of my favorite star wars movies.

12. Shadow Trooper

Shadow Trooper Jedi Master star 4

Jul 18, 2013
    Boba Fett and Bossk are my two favorite villains in the saga. Bossk looks awesome and I love the way he puts Piett in his place. I love Fett because he is awesome enough to capture Han Solo and has to be warned specifically by Vader not to disintegrate anybody during the hunt.

13. thebeanpole

thebeanpole Jedi Knight star 2

Aug 11, 2013
    Bossk. I like Fett too, but there's just something awesome about that huge lizard walking around with that evil-looking grin.

14. MekaGojira3k

MekaGojira3k Jedi Knight

Aug 25, 2013
    Easily Boba Fett, but Bossk is a close second.

15. Krusty the Clone

Krusty the Clone Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 13, 2013
  16. Jedi Zaven'than

Jedi Zaven'than Jedi Padawan star 1

Sep 12, 2013
    I voted Boba, but IG-88 takes second. A droid bounty hunter with no sense of mercy? Yikes. Also, he gave Boba a run for his money and he controlled the Death Star. That's a pretty good resume.

17. Malcolm Reynolds

Malcolm Reynolds Jedi Master star 5

Sep 2, 2013
    Zuckuss. He has an interesting backstory.

whostheBossk likes this.
  18. Chancellor Yoda

Chancellor Yoda Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 25, 2014
    I know this is a incredibly old thread but I just wanted to put my two cents in. Besides Fett, Bossk would probably have to be my favorite, just love his snarl at the officer, with IG-88 being a close second.

19. Cushing's Admirer

Cushing's Admirer Chosen One star 7

Jun 8, 2006
    Bossk because he's reptilian. :D

20. enigmaticjedi

enigmaticjedi Jedi Knight star 3

Nov 2, 2011
    Of the unsung bounty hunters, the ones who didn't do anything in the movie that is, I have to choose Bossk.

He always seemed cool. When one of the Imperial Officers said "Bounty Hunters. We don't need this scum!", Bossk says one word in an alien language and shuts him up immediately.

21. Master_Lok

Master_Lok Force Ghost star 6

Dec 18, 2012
    IG-88 and not just because he stood up to the Emperor. Boba Fett was knocked down a notch or two for me after the Prequel explanation. I preferred the mystery around him.

22. cubman987

cubman987 Friendly Neighborhood Saga/Music/Fun & Games Mod star 7 Staff Member Manager

Nov 7, 2014
    I went with Bossk.....I was obsessed with dinosaurs as a kid and since Bossk kind of looks like one I thought he was awesome....been a favorite of mine ever since.

whostheBossk likes this.
  23. Messi

Messi Jedi Padawan star 2

Jan 14, 2015
    Boba of course. Viasually cool and enigmatic. The one who took Solo to Jabba.

24. sarlaccsaurs-rex

sarlaccsaurs-rex Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 10, 2007
    IG-88. The cockpit in his ship has no heat or life support. I loved the IG lancer droids in the old CW show back in 2003. Also he just sends chills down my spine how stiff and intimidating he looks. Like a terminator without skin and a non-human skull. The fact that he's raising money to secretly overthrow the Empire and create a genocide against biologicals. The programers did a damn good job too well cause as soon as they pluged him in he was sentient, highly intelligent, and killed his human masters on the spot. Even if you disregard the EU his uncanny emotionless stance is horrifying.

Imagine playing an indie horror game "IG- 88 the 8 holocrons..." (Slender) or "Five Nights at IG-88's Lab" (Five Nights at Freddy's) :p it would be pretty creepy. :p He would kill you by stuffing you in a darktrooper exoskeleton. Points for anyone who understands my reference.

Also Bossk gets second place points for not putting up with Piett's imperial Speciesisim.

Not even gonna include the Fett Man. He's... different... both in good ways and bad.

Chancellor Yoda likes this.
  25. Binary Sunset

Binary Sunset Jedi Knight star 4

Dec 31, 2014
    I am rather fond of Zuckuss.