main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Favourite Characters

Discussion in 'Star Wars Community' started by Alrowen, May 8, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alrowen

Alrowen Jedi Youngling star 1

May 2, 2003
    "Hi,
    My name is Master Alrowen Falckon.
    I want to know who your favourite characters are.Mine are probably Chewwie,Han,Leia,Luke,
    C3PO,R2D2,everyone.My favourite Jedi is Qui-Gon Jinn.Now it's your turn.May the Force be with you!"
    Alrowen Falckon

edit/ there are already several topics about favourite characters, please check them out. :)

2. SaberGiiett7

SaberGiiett7 Jedi Grand Master star 6

Jul 2, 2002
    It shall be - welcome to the boards Alrowen. :)

My favorite character in the GFFA is probably Darth Maul :cool: (tuff question since I have many favorite's). Maul is the IMO the best swordsman skill wise, has the coolest back story, and has the best personality.

He's cold, quiet, calcuating, machine that remarkably as the grace of a ballirina when he duel's. [face_laugh]Plus the Sith Infiltrator is a awesome craft. :cool:

<[-]> Saber

3. KenKenobi

KenKenobi Chosen One star 6

Jul 11, 2002
    Alrowen: Welcome to the boards, mate! :D :cool:

I'm Ken Kenobi. If you ever have any questions, or just want to chat, don't hesistate to shoot me a Private Message. ;)

Additonally, you might want to check out the Welcome New Users forum, as the folks over there will shower you with warm welcomes, and can also help with any questions you may have. :)

In response to your question, this is a very good thread idea, but it is already being discussed.

Please use the already existant POLL: Who is your favorite character? thread, the POLL: Who's your all time favorite Star Wars character??? thread, or the Who Is Your Favorite SW character
    thread for this. Thanks. ;)

I hope you enjoy your time here on the JC, as I'm confidant you'll get much out of such an experience. May the Force be with you as well, mate. :)

Ken Kenobi- And you have a nice day ;)

4. scuiggefest

scuiggefest Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 8, 2002
    Yoda is my favorite

5. YODA_SITH

YODA_SITH Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jan 11, 2003
    Me to love YODA :D

And your sig totaly agree with it Yoda is on the dark side, hence my name being YODA_SITH

6. Neoisthebomb

Neoisthebomb Jedi Youngling star 1

May 7, 2003
    of course my fav character is padme.duh

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.