main
side
curve
  1. Welcome, Guest

Upcoming events:

Star Wars: Andor - Disney + - 21st September

2. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

FF:NZ Favourite Figure in your current collection?

Discussion in 'Oceania Discussion Boards' started by -KG-, May 2, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. -KG-

-KG- Jedi Youngling star 1

May 1, 2001

Well this is my first post. I was recently directed to the SWNZ page by Jonathan and found my way here.... so Hi all :)

Anyway I have just stated collecting in the past few months, after years of wanting to (ever since I was a Kid)So time to live out my childhood fantasy.

Just wondering what peoples favourite figurer was? My current fav is a Imperial Gunner I recently bought off Chansplace (cheers mate :)), I never really cared for it before I actual got it, since then it become the prise figure in my collection.

So what?s your fav figure?

2. SWNZ

SWNZ Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 27, 2000
    Hey KG, welcome to the NZ forums :)

Well my favourite would have to be Darth Vader w/ Removable helmet. He's well made (probably the best yet) and he just looks great. Also he was the first I ever bought and the only one I have ever seen in shops.

Where are you from?

3. Chansplace

Chansplace Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 2, 2001
    no problem KG

* flicks thru e-mails to see who I sent an Imperial gunner*

I'd have to say Amanaman is my favourite Vintage figure, you could say hes the 'Man'.
    From the POTF2 series, I like Zuckuss, very detailed figure.
    My recent favourite is the POTJ Queen amidala
    Theed Invasion which I got from Oz.
    I also think the R2 with holo leia is nice,
    I could go on for yonks! I'll have to write a top ten list and come back....

4. -KG-

May 1, 2001
    LOL.. chansplace
    I go under "lh" in trademe :) u sold me the Imperial Gunner and Liea Boussh (which im also very happy with)

cool, SWNZ.. the modern figure that is currently my fav is the 300th Ed. Boba Fett, yah can't beat the detail (IMO).

Cheers

5. SWNZ

SWNZ Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 27, 2000
    Yes 300th Boba is a close second with my latest edition number three, Dagobah Darth Vader.

6. JEDIPAULAW

JEDIPAULAW Jedi Knight star 5

Dec 7, 2000
    I'd have to say Cloud Car pilot for the orginals, yeah u hardly hear anything about that figure hey, oh and I also like Endor Rebel Leia and Endor Rebel Soldier and the Biker Scout Trooper Figure

7. Kitt327

Kitt327 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 23, 2000
    I like my R2D2 and Droideka.

8. Chansplace

Jan 2, 2001
    OK, Im back - heres the "top 10" in my collection as promised.

1. Amanaman (vintage) one of the biggest 4 inch figures ever made, and a very good likeness, especially for the vintage range.

2. Zuckuss (POTF, FF slide) a very detailed figure and he just looks cool.

3. R2 D2 with Holographic Leia (POTF, Commtech) The best rendition of R2 so far (even better than the latest release, POTJ naboo escape)

4th. Boba Fett (300th figure) You know the one.

5th. 4-LOM (Vintage) A 'leather' cape? how cool is that? pity they got his name wrong (should be Zuckuss)

6th. Coruscant Guard (POTJ) just cos I like the costume, how it has been modified from the Emperors royal guard costume.

7th equal. B'omarr Monk (POTF exclusive) Another of the largest figures, I like him cos hes big.
    7th Equal. Mara Jade (Expanded Universe) the most popular expanded universe character in my books.

8th. Ree Yees (POTF fanclub exclusive) One of my favourite aliens, good ol' 3 eyes has had a very good sculpting.

9th. Queen Amidala Theed Invasion (POTJ) Shes the newest in my collection, and I'm an Amidala Fan.

10th. Luke Skywalker Imperial Guard Disguise (SOTE) Ok, so I'm a sucker for cool costume designs.

OK, so there are 11 figures there, but as I said before, I could go on for yonks.

9. Buzz-Bumble

Buzz-Bumble Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 27, 2000
    You did well to cut it down to only eleven. I think I'd have trouble cutting it down to 300!!

:)

10. JEDIPAULAW

JEDIPAULAW Jedi Knight star 5

Dec 7, 2000
    Oh by the way I was just in Mr Toys Toyworld today ( as u do when ure a 20 years something male lol!) anyway I noticed that they have IG88, he's a good figure actually, they also have a Jedi Council guy and Queen Amidala , Theed invasion, I thought that that particular figure was good actually:)

11. SWNZ

SWNZ Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 27, 2000
    IG-88 and the "Jedi Council Guy" have been out for a bit here, haven't seen the others yet though.

12. -KG-

May 1, 2001
    Yer, I would rate IG-88 as being my second favorite.. well I dont have him in my current collection.. but should do with in the next few days (In the post)
    :D

13. Chansplace

Jan 2, 2001
    That "jedi council guy" could be one of 2 figures, Plo Koon (already released) or Saesee tin which belongs with the Amidala theed invasion wave.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.