Favourite James Bond themes

Discussion in 'Star Wars And Film Music' started by Grievousdude, Mar 18, 2013.

Moderators: Darth_Nub
  1. I Are The Internets Chosen One

star 7
    [IMG]
    I guess I agree somewhat.
    Last edited by I Are The Internets, Apr 24, 2013
    Yunners likes this.
  2. Jabba-wocky Chosen One

star 8
    Thank you for your responses. Please check your work against the answer key.

3. Kenneth Morgan Chosen One

star 4
    I'm embarassed to say that I forgot another good one: "007", the other James Bond theme from the John Barry days. Here's how it was first presented in "From Russia with Love":
  4. sbk1234 Jedi Knight

star 1
    I guess this isn't a popular opinion, but my favorite Bond theme is All Time High from Octopussy. In my opinion, the Roger Moore flicks had the best music of all the Bonds.
    Sarge likes this.
  5. AndyLGR Jedi Grand Master

star 3
    Fvaourite themes for me are Goldfinger, Live and Let Die and Goldeneye.

Out of the Moore Bond films I rank For Your Eyes Only as his best, as its the one where they cut back on the gadgets and comedy that were evident in the previous films. View to a Kill is my least favourite, poor story and he was too old. But to be honest the majority of the Moore Bond films I enjoy watching as they remind me of xmas when I was a kid and a Bond film was always on TV on xmas day.

However Connery is the definitive Bond. From Russia with Love is one of my favourite films ever.
  6. Grievousdude Jedi Master

star 3
    Watched a few more Bond films recently. Hoping to eventually see them all though my favourite is still the first one I saw: Goldeneye.

I now really like the Die Another Day theme. It's so catchy.
  7. Billy_Dee_Binks Force Ghost

star 4
    I really like the whole of John Barry's The Living Daylights OST. It was his final entry to the James Bond franchise before Michael Kamen took over on Licence to Kill.

Since Dalton also happens to be my favourite actor to portrait the character, here is a fun homage music video I found online:

Very catchy track.

Goldeneye is also a very unique soundtrack which can be listened to on its own.
    Really liked the Tomorrow Never Dies OST as well.
    Last edited by Billy_Dee_Binks, Oct 10, 2014
  8. sbk1234 Jedi Knight

star 1
    There's not too many of us who liked Timothy Dalton! Glad to know I'm not the only one!
    Billy_Dee_Binks likes this.
  9. AndyLGR Jedi Grand Master

star 3
    Dalton got the bond series back on track IMO.
    Billy_Dee_Binks likes this.
Moderators: Darth_Nub