main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Favourite 'Saber?

Discussion in 'Prequel Trilogy' started by __Vader__, Jul 3, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedimaster89

Jedimaster89 Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 21, 2005
    I would have to say lord vader's and LUke skywalkers.

2. sepharih

sepharih Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 16, 2005
    Considering I'm such a Qui-gon fan you would think I'd pick his, but honestly....

[image=http://jdpilotlightsaberpics.homestead.com/files/MasterReplicas/Items/Anakinbig.jpg]

Something about the design of Anakin's saber in EPII always seemed just plain awsome to me. I just love the overall functional appearance and lack of decoration(even compared to the similar but darker Darth Vader lightsaber). I particularly like the grip on the bottom too, good for two and one handed grip stances. The only thing I dislike is the box switch, I would have preffered a nice big red button like on most of the other PT sabers. In combat that thing is bound to become an annoyance. That, plus a green crystal, and it'd be perfect IMO.

3. General_Grievous_x

General_Grievous_x Jedi Youngling

Aug 15, 2005
    Some one asked why mace windus sabre is purple, it's simple purple is jacksons favorite color. I didn't make that up. And i liek dookus the best for two reason the whole fencer style of fighting is awesome. and he was the only guy with enough common sense to but a finger guard on the damn thing!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.