main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga Favourite scene in each Saga film - photos

Discussion in 'Star Wars Saga In-Depth' started by DarthWolvo23, Mar 27, 2018.

1. DarthWolvo23

DarthWolvo23 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jan 30, 2005
    It would be a nice way to capture some of the beautiful moments in the Saga if you could post a picture of your favourite scene from each episodic film.

Perhaps explaining why the certain scenes represent the essence of each film to you

2. Martoto77

Martoto77 Jedi Master star 5

Aug 6, 2016
  3. Jedi Knight Fett

Jedi Knight Fett Chosen One star 10

Feb 18, 2014
    [​IMG]

Everthing about the Duel on Mustafar is great. It’s a great final confrontation between these two long time friends. It’s also amazing to see the contrast in light due to the valcano.

4. PymParticles

PymParticles Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 1, 2014
    If you told me ten years ago that we'd eventually see Episodes VII-IX, I might have believed you. If you had told me I would see Mark Hamill as Jedi Master Luke Skywalker, reunited on screen with Yoda, not just voiced but puppeteered by Frank Oz, I would have called you a bald-faced liar. And yet here we are. The scene also features what might be my favorite piece of Yoda wisdom from the entire series: "Luke, we are what they grow beyond. That is the burden of all masters." Replace 'masters' with 'parents,' and I can easily imagine my dad giving me the same advice in a few years' time. And that final shot of them sitting together watching the flames, sharing a quiet moment not just as master and student, but as friends, is magic.

[​IMG]

5. Martoto77

Martoto77 Jedi Master star 5

Aug 6, 2016
    My dad absolutely loved TFA, in spite of Luke Skwalker's non-appearance but for the cameo in its coda. I'm sorry he never got to see TLJ. Particularly that^, and this.[​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 29, 2018
  6. DarthWolvo23

DarthWolvo23 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jan 30, 2005
    Thanks for the replies so far gits.

Some great shots in there

7. Kenneth Morgan

Kenneth Morgan Chosen One star 5

May 27, 1999
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

The perfect bookends for the OT: Luke looking forwards to a future he can't guess at, and Luke looking back at a quest fulfilled...for now.

Martoto77 and wobbits like this.