main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

ST Favourite scenes from the previous films that captured the essence of SW, you hope are in VII.

Discussion in 'Sequel Trilogy' started by Jcuk, Jul 3, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dra---

Dra--- Force Ghost star 6

Dec 30, 2012
    The Yoda arc on TCW S6 had some epic shots that created wonder. The Priestesses planet in particular, but also Moraband.

2. mavjade

mavjade Former Manager star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 10, 2005
    First off welcome! :)

OT3 in fandom (or at least every fandom I've participate in, which is quite a few) stands for One True threesome, it's the threesome version of OTP- One True Pairing... so that kinda freaked me out reading that though I guess it's kinda true. :p But I knew what you meant. We usually say "Big 3" to denote Luke, Han and Leia.

But I agree, I would rather them still have a spark and not just be the elders.

3. whostheBossk

whostheBossk Force Ghost star 4

Apr 16, 2002
    I would love to see a lightsaber fight between Luke and new Sith, space battles, land battles in new worlds (snowtroopers anyone?) and any reference to the past characters we all love (Obi Wan) that will help tie the trilogies together. Hearing Yoda and Obi Wans force ghost would be a powerful scene for sure!

I am suprised no one mentioned this powerful scene from ROTJ which if I had to pick my favorite scene which I would want something similar for TFA, would be when Luke is captured in the AT AT bridge with Vader and they discuss the good in him and ends with "Then my father is truly dead" .........!!!! Best scene ever!!!!

4. Messi

Messi Jedi Padawan star 2

Jan 14, 2015
    I think that all the entire CT has the essence of Star Wars. The problem is that me missed that in PT, and that's the reason we are looking for this "essence" in the ST. But if I had to pick one scene from the CT that would be Luke looking to the twin suns with JW music in ANH.

5. Darth PJ

Darth PJ Force Ghost star 6

Jul 31, 2013
    :)

01) Qui-Gon/Obi-Wan on the trade federation starship (TPM)
    02) "At last we will reveal ourselves to the Jedi" (TPM)
    03) The pod-race (TPM)
    04) The droid army preparing for battle on the plains of Naboo (TPM)
    05) Qui-Gon/Obi-Wan V Maul (TPM)
    06) Obi-Wan V Jango (AOTC)
    07) Across the Stars (AOTC)
    08) The arena battle/battle of Geonosis (AOTC)
    09) Yoda V Dooku (AOTC)
    10) Order 66 (ROTS)
    11) Padme's Ruminations (ROTS)
    12) Anakin's Dark Deeds (ROTS)
    13) Yoda V Sidious (ROTS)
    14) The Immolation Scene (ROTS)
    15) Vader's Birth (ROTS)

whostheBossk likes this.
  6. EviL_eLF

EviL_eLF Force Ghost star 5

Mar 16, 2003
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Two of my favorite scenes of the entire saga!

whostheBossk, Revanfan1 and Darth PJ like this.
  7. Master_Lok

Master_Lok Force Ghost star 6

Dec 18, 2012
    ^ Yes, I'd like something character oriented that is intense and rivals the Mustafar moment posted above.

I pretty much got my X-Wing Death Star Trench rush with that few seconds of the new X-Wings flying over the water. If they can replicate the awe of flying in an X-Wing for a longer period of time, I will be a super happy gal. I want that same experience I had with Star Wars. I want there to be some kind of exciting adrenalin moment like that (in each film.) And yes, X-Wings being a part would be very nice indeed.

whostheBossk likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.