main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Favourite Shot From The Prequels?

Discussion in 'Prequel Trilogy' started by THX-1138_4EB, Jul 4, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. yellow_command535

yellow_command535 Jedi Youngling

Jun 16, 2005
    droid officer shouts:check it out corpral we'll cover you! security droid: Roger roger!droid officer: um? uhh oh? um? blast 'em! for some reason i just like droids messed up diolouge. also when the droid army starts to flick and twitch with life.

2. am-pm

am-pm Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 17, 2005
    Episode I: Near the beginning of the big lightsaber duel, when Darth Maul is backing up toward the doors and Obi-Wan is walking after him. Just the way Obi-Wan walks like he really means business while twirling his lightsaber. Man, that is sexy. Ooops cool. Did I say sexy? I meant cool.

Episode II: Obi-Wan finishing off that big blue crab-like monster thingy. So smooth. So cool. Also, Obi-Wan looking out over the clone army. Love the shot, love the music.

Episode III: When Obi-Wan flips out of his crashlanding fighter at the beginning. Also when Anakin lands what left of the ship.

3. sithcult_109

sithcult_109 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 6, 2005
    Ep I: Obi Wan vs. Maul- what a spectacular sight
    Ep 2: I'd have to say when Mace says, 'This party's over!' and all the jedi ignite their sabers to prepare for battle.
    Ep 3: Tough. Really tough. But ive decided its when the four jedi go to arrest palpatine and he ignites his own saber (shocking) and how he jumps and cuts down the jedi so quick. Just goes to show how powerful he really is.

Does anyone agree with me???

4. green-boy

green-boy Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 11, 2004
    Episode I: The whole Obi and Qui-Gon vs Maul duel.

Episode II: When the Jedi arrive on Geonosis. It was cool seeing all the Jedi in action.

Episode III: Order 66. :(

5. -maynard-

-maynard- Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 1, 2005
    to me the best scene of the PT and maybe the whole thing is Geonosis: Anakin and Padme are together, handcuffed. Padme tell Anakin she loves him, kisses him and they get pulled into a wide shot of the arena awaiting their doom. the music is awesome too

6. XVIII_XV_XIII_V

XVIII_XV_XIII_V Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 4, 2005
    Ahh I almost forgot, I absolutely adore the final shot of Episode III, with the binary sun. Every time I watch it I just can't stop grinning. In my opinion, there's no better way to end the trilogy. :)

7. TheWhiteTuxedo

TheWhiteTuxedo Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 23, 2004
    TPM: The shot when the doors open in the hanger, with all the heroes coming through.

AOTC: Mace Windu jumping off the balcony with his robe ablaze... followed by the droids running up to meet the Jedi.

ROTS: Obi-Wan waiting on the ramp as Padme confronts Anakin. Best scene in the Trilogy.

8. Anni_Padme

Anni_Padme Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 22, 2005
    The scene known as Padmé's Ruminations, where she and Anakin look out across the Coruscant cityscape at one another. Just the entire cinematography of that scene is mindblowing, the best of the entire saga.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.