main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWC Favourite Star Wars Alien?

Discussion in 'Star Wars Community' started by JediSheldune, Apr 6, 2015.

1. DarthSheev

DarthSheev Jedi Knight star 4

Mar 9, 2015
    [​IMG]

Another reason why I love ANH so much. This guy.

Iron_lord likes this.
  2. The Sith Camp

The Sith Camp Jedi Knight star 4

Mar 10, 2015
    Hmm - let us see ...

1.) THE SITH! I'm talking not just the Sith Order BUT the actual Sith - look at the Ancient Massassi on Korriban ... and some Sith Lords for the matter were Massassi - Naga Sadow or Marka Ragnos ...

2.) The Rakata!

3.) General Grievous's species - the Kaleesh Aliens

4.) THE COLICOIDS! Inventors of the Droideka's!

5.) Duros! Certainly more gregarious, braver and not as greedy or idiotic as Nemoidians ...

6.) Taung Mandalorians - after all how the 'Ashes of the Taung' still burned in the hearts and passion of the Mandalorians ... and 'VODE AN!'

7.) Kyuzo - the bounty hunter Embo's species ...

8.) Surprisingly ... Phindians - well look at Moralo Eval and Ozzi Sobek ... both worked for Count Dooku and both were certainly not 'loving grand-parent like figures'...

9.) Yuuzhan-Vong! Well - I hope to see more Yuuzhan-Vong figures released ... I mean Nom Arnor was a start during 2012 and the Star Wars Tales Yuuzhan Vong Warrior ... BUT I wonder WHY there aren't new Yuuzhan Vong figures yet ...

10.) Muun ... afterall they are the money and for the matter the Banking Clan ... and there was Darth Plagueis ... one way or another always involved w' business and money money money ...

11.)
    - YES - TUSKEN RAIDERS! I mean look at Darth Krayt - aka A'Sharad Hett - he was a Tusken Raider Jedi and later before he become Darth Krayt and such ...

12.) HUTTS! Well - whilst Hutts have an unsavory reputation being criminals and thugs and gangsters ... then again they are immune to the Force by default and they do control Hutt Space ...

13.) Toydarians! Watto was just hilarious when he insisted 'Republic Credits' were not tangible forms of payment ... and probably was happier w' Druggats ... and King Katunnko - I liked him ... until he got killed by Savage Oppress ...

14.) Ortolans - well - Max Rebo reminds me of a cute Elephant haha :)

15.) MASTER YODA'S SPECIES! :)

16.) Skaakoans ...

17.) The sinister and shadowy Umbarans ... the fact how Umbara did break from the Republic at one point ...and how Sly Moore being one of Palpatine's aides ...

18.) Besalisks! Look at Dexter - he's hilarious yet he's intelligent and smart and provides useful information ... and there was Prong Krell SIGH ... he did have potential if he hadn't been immersed in the Dark Side of the Force ...

19.) WOOKIES! :D CHEWIE!

20.) Trandoshans!

21.) Pauans ...

22.) Sinteen Aliens ... I did somewhat like the bounty hunter Bric whom trained the recruit Echo and Fives for starters ... and there was Bec Lawise whom had a sense of right yet Count Dooku manipulated his death :( ...

23.) Bith! Well next to being musicians, occasional gamblers and scammers ... well there was Darth Tenebrous ... who trained Darth Plagueis ...

Oh the list goes on!

hairymuggle and Darth_Dreadwar like this.
  3. hairymuggle

hairymuggle Jedi Knight star 2

Apr 28, 2014
    His dad was very cool too. I was crushed when I found out A'Sharad became Darth Krayt. You tried so hard to be good!

4. Master_Lok

Master_Lok Force Ghost star 6

Dec 18, 2012
    Well I love Tauntauns and Varactyls (Boga!)

As far as humanoid, Twi'leks and Tusken Raiders.

5. Beyfak

Beyfak Jedi Youngling star 1

May 12, 2015
    My favourite alien species are Kel Dor, Nautolan, Talz and Togruta

6. aeralure

aeralure Jedi Youngling

May 28, 2015
    Togruta followed by Twi'leks.

7. The Wampa Lover

The Wampa Lover Jedi Knight star 1

Aug 6, 2014
    Wampas all the way for non-sentient/semi-sentinet alien species. How could you not help but feel sympathetic for One Arm? As for sentient beings, it would have to be Chiss at number one, Noghri at number two, and Koorivar at number three. The Chiss top the list due to Thrawn (my favorite character behind Obi-Wan), with Noghri being number two because I think the way Zahn wrote the species was great, especially how when they speak they "mew." As for the Koorivar, I've always liked the design for Passel, and I like how they were so rich they were able to buy the planet they moved to in order to stay on it and keep political representation in the Senate.

Iron_lord likes this.
  8. SateleNovelist11

SateleNovelist11 Force Ghost star 6

Jan 10, 2015
    I used to like the Chiss. Now I'd say the Togrutas and Twi-leks like aeralure said.

Darth Ukendt likes this.
  9. Chancellor Yoda

Chancellor Yoda Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 25, 2014
    Another species I like are the Feeorins.

[​IMG]