main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga Fay, a vignette for the first sentence challenge and an extended repost

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by earlybird-obi-wan, Dec 18, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. earlybird-obi-wan

earlybird-obi-wan Chosen One star 6

Aug 21, 2006
    Fay
    Author: Earlybird-obi-wan
    Timeframe: CLWRS
    Characters: Obi-Wan, Fay
    Genre: vignette
    Keywords: saving
    Summary: first sentence challenge and an extended repost

Fay

As she wandered down the hallway, she clutched the only weapon that she could find and prayed that none of the blaster bolts dancing from around the corner would find their mark in her.

It was a pile of glass-panes

Master Fay hurled the glass at the fleeing form of Ventress, shattering them to become razor sharp daggers. Asajj crumbled to the floor, unable to accept defeat and used the one weapon she had left.

Master Fay sensed a dark presence in her body and turned to the Force to battle this intrusion. It had nearly reached her heart, before she was able to put a wall of light around this dark force. She probed further and felt a tiny pinprick of light trapped in the dark woman. A girl was crying for release. She saw Obi-Wan searching Asajj Ventress and finding the antidote.

Obi-Wan knelt beside her and asked ?What did you do, is she dead? I have the antidote.?

Master Fay told him ?I have stopped her thoughts, just in time before she had crushed my heart. She knows how to use the Force in a dark way, she is lifethreatening.?

?We have to leave?. Obi-Wan urged her on because the explosions were coming closer.

A menacing voice told them ?Nowhere but to the afterlife?

An explosion threw them apart, Obi-Wan disapearing from Fay?s view.
    Frantically she called him, missing the stalking form of Asajj, who shouted with a victorious yell ?Your heart is mine? and thrust her sabers through her chest.

---

Master Fay vaguely heard Ventress taunting Obi-Wan before she left. She felt the spark of light hidden in Asajj, to weak to break free.

A dreamlike state envelopped her.
    --

Don?t save him. A curlyhaired young man in the embrace of his wife. A kind grey gentleman talking to this young man.

Declaration of this man forming an empire, the young man at his side.

A building in flames, cries in the Force.

The wife giving birth to twins: a boy called Luke and a girl called Leia. Two children becoming rulers of a dark galaxy.

Asajj being killed by the young man and the little girl forever lost to the dark side.

--

Save him! Obi-Wan tortured by that woman and saved by his love for another woman.

Obi-Wan holding a dieing Asajj Ventress who was telling him that he had been right about her after all.

Sand coloured emptiness.

An old grey man alone grieving for his lost brother.

Two brothers, fighting in a fiery volcanic hell. The elder cutting legs and an arm, the younger yelling ?I hate you? The elder unwilling to kill him and walking away.

Two children separated after birth.

A dark menacing figure cutting a serene looking old man down.

A ghost helping the dark man, igniting the spark of light simmering in him.
    A dark figure plummeting down.
    A scarred face with a tear in his eye looking benign at his son.

Becoming one with the Force, becoming a being of Light and meeting his wife and friends.

---

Master Fay shuddered at these images and she struggled to the edge of the cliff and saved Obi-Wan.

The end

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.