main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Before - Legends Fay (EU, a few Jedi Masters' recollections of meetings with Master Fay)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Bazylia, Aug 25, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bazylia

Bazylia Jedi Youngling

Jun 10, 2009
    Title: Fay.
    Author: Bazylia
    Timeframe: from Yoda's youth up to Obi-Wan's times; the narrator is from the New Jedi Order Era.
    Genre: drama, romance.
    Characters: Fay, Yoda, Dooku, Qui-Gon, Obi-Wan, Anakin, and one more, but that's a surprise.
    Pairings: none; well, there can be one, but it depends how you see it.
    Summary: Master Fay, the most powerful Jedi ever, seen through the eyes of Yoda, Dooku, Qui-Gon, Obi-Wan, Anakin Skywalker and one more Jedi, and how meeting her influenced their lives.
    Disclaimer: Emperor Lucas owns the SW universe, I only borrow it for a while.

FAY

[image=http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j215/bazylia-von-krolock/forcenet/mini-eng-1.jpg]

Soft is stronger than hard,
    Water stronger than rock,
    Love stronger than violence.

H. Hesse

Simplicity is at the heart of all that is great or noble.

G. Keller

Legend

They say she was a legend. Even Jedi need a legend from time to time, a legend that helps them go on. She was a legend that kept going on and on, and on. So do they say.
    They say that each time someone helps you, someone whose face you cannot remember, someone who maybe even was not there, it is her. They say that every time when you feel there is no hope any more, and yet you find some at the bottom of your heart, it is her. They say that whenever you help make peace, it is her. So they say.
    They say she was a legend wearing form and name. They even say she was the Force impersonated. Sometimes they only say she was one of us. The most powerful of us all. They say many different things, but some things they say are the same. And in them ? it is her.
    They all say she had never used a lightsaber, that she even did not carry a one. And they all say she was fair. And in each variation of the legend they do call her the same name: Fay the Fair. Although they all say her name was Fay, just Fay. No surname, no title. Not even ?Master Fay?. Only plain ?Fay?.
    They say she was a legend. They are wrong. She was real.

Little

A tiny green silhouette stepped out of an air-taxi and, hesitantly, but with determination, began the long journey up the main stairs, leading to the Jedi Temple. Making steady progress, the figure reached the gate. Then stopped, as if afraid of something.
    Two padawans walked out of the Temple, almost bumping into the tiny stranger. They froze, perplexed.
    ?Is he a Jedi?? said the Twi?Lek male to his human friend.
    ?Don?t ask me, I can hardly see him at all,? answered the second padawan, and the two burst into laughter.
    ?That is probably because your head so high you keep,? retorted the stranger, but his answer only gained him another laughter; the padawans still were young, and children can be cruel.
    ?Any troubles?,? asked a quiet, calm female voice behind them.
    They spun round towards the gate, finding themselves suddenly facing a young, tall, fair woman.
    She looks very young, Yoda thought. She must be younger than me. After all, he was almost a Jedi Knight. All he had to do was to stand the Trials.
    Yet there was something about the strange Jedi that made her presence striking, if serene. Her presence was a one of a Jedi Master.
    ?Nothing,? said Yoda aloud, deciding telling about the two padawans behaviour would not make much sense.
    Both padawans were silent. On their faces were looks of shame, which they tried very hardly to hide.
    ?Master Fay?,? echoed a rich baritone, as another figure appeared in the gate. Two padawans recognized Grandmaster Soresu, the Head of the Jedi Council.
    ?I would like to talk with you later, Grandmaster,? said the woman calmly.
    Both padawans shot uncertain glances at her. She had not seen it, had she?
    ?Any time,? Grandmaster answered kindly. He treated the woman with more respect than an average Knight ever got.
    That was startling, Yoda thought.
    ?And I think our young friends here would like very much to talk with this Knight,? said the woman, indicating Yoda with a little move of her hand.
    ?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.