FCJK Duelers

Discussion in 'Jacksonville, FL' started by JaxAnakinSkywalker, Jul 18, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anakin-and-Padme Jedi Knight

star 3
    You know Manda we have a name for those chips that will make you never wanna eat them again...
    Douche Chips. UGH!!!!!
  2. ObiWanAmanda Jedi Knight

star 2
    OK...I could have went the rest of my life without hearing that. But it still doesn't change the fact that they are my fav. So i will continue to eat them.
  3. JaxAnakinSkywalker Jedi Knight

star 3
    Oooooo... my favorite brownies are the Ghiradelli(sp?)... Mmmm...

And you girls can keep the chips to yourself. Do your little girlie thing...
  4. Anakin-and-Padme Jedi Knight

star 3
    Oooo, I like the brownies with the Andes Mints in them you should make those.
  5. ObiWanAmanda Jedi Knight

star 2
    what do you mean girlie thing...i'm gonna be out in the yard wailing with ya'll too. You dont think i'm gonna miss out on all of the fun do you?? And yes...those are THE best brownies...maybe if everyone is really sweet to me this week i may make a trip to Sams and buy a box of mix and make some.
  6. Anakin-and-Padme Jedi Knight

star 3
    I agree. I am mildly offended. I might be mostly an indoor girl and relatively tiny, but I can kick some butt. Don't make me bite your ankles!
  7. JaxAnakinSkywalker Jedi Knight

star 3
    Hey, I'd be more in this conversation. I definitely want the browines, but I'm currently watching ep 3 and getting into it...
  8. ImperialOrder Jedi Knight

star 2
    Um.... Wow.... Junk food... I feel fat already... but on another note: NO H2BOOZE? NNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOO! I'll bring the "safety pad" I have. (It's really just a cushion from one of those wicker couches, but it's a lot nice to hit then my real pads. Umm... yea, those were designed to prevent bones from breaking, not bruises from forming.) Let there be battles a plenty!

>Steve
    Your Dread Pirate and Supreme Master of the Imperial Fleet. (Because every kid needs a big toy ship with guns!!)
  9. darth-blaze Jedi Master

star 4
    what r u talking about amanda (giving u the evil eye]-} ) I want BEEEEEEERRRRRRRRR...... lol. Brownies are good..... I don't know about the chips. I don't like vinegar...
  10. ---Vossk--- Jedi Knight

star 2
    you guys know im not coming right? just so ya know
  11. ObiWanAmanda Jedi Knight

star 2
    aaaahhhh...we'll miss you vossk
  12. darth-blaze Jedi Master

star 4
    hey guys I heard that amanda is buying......[face_whistling]
  13. ObiWanAmanda Jedi Knight

star 2
    WHAT THE????? ARE YOU CRAZY??? Seriously i would love to, i just dont have the cash flow...but i promise i will make my delicious brownies :)
  14. darth-blaze Jedi Master

star 4
    LOL, Im just being eveil, It comes with the job....
  15. JaxAnakinSkywalker Jedi Knight

star 3
    Mmmm.. Cookies, brownies... and twinkies.. Who needs pizza?
  16. ImperialOrder Jedi Knight

star 2
    I do. Can't have chocolate in large amounts. Not unless someone feels like rushing me to the hospital. Pizza good. Esp. Deep Dish... mmmmm..... I miss "Chic-agoooo"... May I return to your con someday... Right after Comic*Con... (Huh... yea right. In my dreams.)
  17. JaxAnakinSkywalker Jedi Knight

star 3
    I've never been to Chicago. I've been wanting to go to pizza parlors up there and in New York forever... They're legendary
  18. ObiWanAmanda Jedi Knight

star 2
    Oo Oo...i've been to Chicago and i love it there...the pizza is really good too.... GO WHITE SOX...LOL
  19. JaxAnakinSkywalker Jedi Knight

star 3
    LoL! Oooo.. I made my practice sabers and I'm going crazy not getting to use them yet! You should see my son. He knew what they were before I finished some how. Man, he's going to be dangerous when he gets older.
  20. Twin_solo_Durron Jedi Knight

star 2
    I wish that i could be there but i have to work...but hope u guys have fun!
  21. DarkTrooper85 Jedi Knight

star 1
    Well guys im trying my best Saturday to get off at 8:00. If you Hear a Loud Muffler and Bass hitting, its me.
  22. ObiWanAmanda Jedi Knight

star 2
    Ok guys...hate to do this to ya'll but we need to back the time up a little for sat. Chris and I are kicking the rents out so that wont be bugging..we set them up with dinner at Maggiano's (ooooooo...lucky them) anyway...so if everyone could come at 5 instead of 4 that would be great. If you read this message please post so i know you know to come at 5.
  23. darth-blaze Jedi Master

star 4
    I'm coming at 5 then....
  24. MJL1138_cavaleia Jedi Padawan

Hi, it's Melissa. I'll need those directions, please - haven't been to your place yet.
  25. JaxAnakinSkywalker Jedi Knight

star 3
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.