main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Jack, FL FCJK Logo

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by ImperialOrder, May 19, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ImperialOrder

ImperialOrder Jedi Youngling star 2

May 19, 2005
    Hey,
    Alright, as Josh knows (and he better cause he was in the car)I offered to do FCJKs' logo. Now before I begin to do mock ups, I wanted to know what some of your ideas where. Here's the one I think I personally like the most:

Shape: circlar with text wrap-around
    Foreground: Figures of two people (Jedi/Sith)lightsaber fighting
    Middleground: Mainstreet bridge (possibly "painted" version)
    Background: Picture (possibly "painted" again)of Jax in all her glory.

But please, hit me up with more ideas. Cause I'm on a need to know and I need to know for once.

>Steve

2. Leia214

Leia214 Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 24, 2004
    If you have something in mind that is in sketch form, can you bring it to the next meeting?

3. ImperialOrder

May 19, 2005
    I plan on bringing a printed version of it. Several in fact. Just wanted to hear everyones ideas.

>Steve

4. Leia214

Leia214 Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 24, 2004
    I uploaded a new logo idea to our Yahoo group. It is in the t-shirt folder if anyone wants to take a look at it. I will also bring a print version of it on Saturday.

I used a photo of Jacksonville from after the Super Bowl that Crimson had sent me to set it up. Also have another one working from an idea I discussed with Brian - if anyone has a good image of Palpatine/Sidious with the blue force trails coming out of his hands, email it to me please!

5. CRIMSONXXX

CRIMSONXXX Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 3, 2005
    Another thought...Imperial cog and Rebel signia intwined some how and some type of literature that might read......Rebels and Imperials joining for a greater cause. Just a thought. Thoughts (good or bad) are good.

TR-1741

6. ImperialOrder

May 19, 2005
    Tried that once. It looked like a Falcon with... well, you get it. It looked wrong. Anyways, gonna sit down tonight and work on it some more. Gonna do up lots of ideas. So if you want to keep submitting them, do so. Also, if anyone wants to hange out (is that still considered cool to say??) e-mail me: jessie_james_dx@yahoo.com or call 294-4957.

>Steve

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.