main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Jack, FL FCJK Prototype Hat Done

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by DarkTrooper85, Jul 20, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarkTrooper85

DarkTrooper85 Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 4, 2005
    I will bring it to the meeting, if you guys like it i will take orders for them and do a mass order for a discount. but i need the Original Logo from Luis, put it on a floppy disk and I'll pick it up on the next meeting. 20 dollars for the Logo on the front, extra 5 dollars for the FCJK web site on the back and postition in the group.

2. darth-blaze

darth-blaze Jedi Padawan star 4

May 19, 2002
    Hey, Amanda showed me the hat today, and guys the hat is awesome, Sign me up for one.

3. JaxAnakinSkywalker

JaxAnakinSkywalker Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 21, 2006
    Ooooo Ooo Ooo.... Ummm, I want one, but it may be a little while, hmm... dangit..

4. DarkTrooper85

DarkTrooper85 Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 4, 2005
    Ok one more thing. Do you want a Bent Bill or a regular Bill on the hat? And they will all be black hats just to match the shirts. I also need to get the money for the hats along with your Possition in the group(if you have one). Just put the money(cash only), type of bill, and the possition in an envelope with you name on the front. But until I get about 10 or 15 orders I am not taking them in. Luis I guess you could also do another order for the shirts too. So that being said I think everyone that is in the group should order their hats(when ever you can, there is no rush to order it now)

5. MiraNova34

MiraNova34 Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 12, 2004
    I'm interested, see ya at the meeting.

6. MAGNIFICENT-SITH

MAGNIFICENT-SITH Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 8, 2005
    Saw it..loved it..want it

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.