main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

San Joaquin, CA FDIM Fan Day

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by MotherPalpatine, Nov 8, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MotherPalpatine

MotherPalpatine Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 2, 2004
    I just received a message from Obishawn concerning the FDIM Fan Day, episode II.

As I suspected it will be December 4th. There seem to be great plans for this event so clear calendars, ask for days off, and be ready.

I will post new information as soon as I receive it from Obishawn.
    This is a really great exhibit to see so those that have not gone need to try this time. I know it is the week after LosCon but after this we will be slowing down in December.

MP

P.S. I have information on WonderCon Masquerade. Have contacted M. (You know who I mean;) )

2. Liz_Skywalker

Liz_Skywalker Jedi Youngling star 2

May 22, 2005
    count me in for certain, and i will try my best to bring along the jerster (and possibly toad as well, though i would first look into her staying with my parents). as of now it doesn't look like i'll be going to LosCon unless by some miraculous intervention jerry has that saturday off. in which case we'd head down for the day.

3. mileniumhanandshrimp

mileniumhanandshrimp Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 13, 2005
    no FIDM for me then... that sunday thing again.

<insert expletive of your choice here>

:mad:

4. Liz_Skywalker

Liz_Skywalker Jedi Youngling star 2

May 22, 2005
    MP are we leaving early and coming back late, or looking into another suite for the night before (or something along those lines)?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.