main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

NSWRPF Archive Feather in the Foxhole: A Harry Potter RPG

Discussion in 'Non-Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by blubeast1237, May 13, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JediMasterAnne

JediMasterAnne Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 24, 2004
    OOC: I can abide by either decision, as well, though, as Fanficfan stated, we are moving along nicely as it is, so I would like to keep things as they are. Granted, the book did throw almost everything about this RPG into the Alternate Universe, and don't get me wrong, it's a great book, and a good ending to the Harry Potter saga, but I didn't like some of the things that happened. But as I said, if the majority of us would rather start over in a more canon setting, that's fine as well. I'll be there.

2. Darth_Sabith

Darth_Sabith Jedi Master star 4

Oct 17, 2006
    OOC: I think we should start over there's to many differances and I'd like to keep the same gm from the begining and it'd be nice to have everything orginized from the begining. Like orignally Basil was suppose to be a teacher and head master but some how things changed.

3. Jedi_padawan_leigh

Jedi_padawan_leigh Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 13, 2003
    OOC: I don't mind starting over Leiahair :) As long as I can keep my character the same. Dunno if I would have to change my Bio or not though, since I havent read the book yet. But I say go for it. Might even bring a few more players into it too

4. NickLitYouAFlame

NickLitYouAFlame Jedi Master star 5

Feb 27, 2007
    OOC: I think that starting over would be the best choice of action. With the ending of the book coming into play the events really change alot of the stuff we did. Certain people who would be alive really bring interesting ideas into the game. Leiahair I am going to PM you with a question about the new game, if we have one, so keep a look out.

5. Darth_Joesha

Darth_Joesha Jedi Master star 4

Apr 22, 2004
    ooc: I think that starting over would be a good idea, lots happened that could be used for a good base for a new story line. Plus we need to make Neville herbology instead of DADA. As long as we can keep our characters it should be good, a fresh start is always nice.

6. LeiaHair

LeiaHair Jedi Master star 4

Aug 9, 2003
    OOC: Then it is settled. The majority of players would like to start over.

We will be picking up where the book leaves off and there will be spoilers in the intro of the new game (so hurry up and read the book!!! :p Kidding.) What we will do is if you have read the book and your character has no conflict in the story and you have not made any changes, you will automatically be approved. If you make changes or you haven't read the book you will need to PM your new character sheet to me. For those of you that haven't read the book and would like me to check your Character Sheet go ahead and PM it to me with a note at the top telling me so. I know for a fact we have at least one character on here that will need to change:
    Roxy Tonks can't exist because 1. Lupin and Tonks had a boy 2. and they both died shortly after. If you would like to keep her as a Tonks... you'll have to have a good argument as to why. I'm so sorry. But I'm sure if we put our heads together we can figure it out.

Also the new characters introduced towards the end of the book will be available. All the kids. I would like to give you guys frist dibs at these characters... BUT ONLY ONES THAT WILL BE AT HOGWARTS. That means none of the younger kids or Harry, Ginny, Ron, or Hermione. (For now.)

That should be enough to give you guys ahead start on your Character Sheets before I get the opening post up (hopefully by tomorrow night at the latest.) So keep your eyes on the look out for Harry Potter: Feather in the Foxhole... coming soon to a thread near you.

7. Hammurabi

Hammurabi Jedi Master star 4

Jan 14, 2007
    Magic. ;)

And is Neville available?

8. LeiaHair

LeiaHair Jedi Master star 4

Aug 9, 2003
    Yes Neville is open... but know if you play as them you will have to work closely with me.

Hope you don't mind ;)

OKAY! I AM GOING TO POST THE NEW THREAD NOW!!! And this one will be locked.

I thank everyone for what they have done in this game and I hope HOPE HOPE!!!! everyone joins the new one!

-LeiaHair-

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.