main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

NSWRPF Archive Feather in the Foxhole: A Harry Potter RPG

Discussion in 'Non-Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by blubeast1237, May 13, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth_Sabith

Darth_Sabith Jedi Master star 4

Oct 17, 2006
    Basil Fenris-Dueling chamber
    Basil watched the young students perform skilled spells but most seemed to be a bit to flashy or trying the more difficult spells. He knew they need to learn but this was a bit to easy in his oppoin. Then it happend a challenge one student against another.
    "Now students if you deceide to duel one another remember nothing to serious." Basil couldn't wait to see the two students going at one another. There really wasn't anything like two young wizards going at each other in a fair duel.
    Tag: any in dueling hall

2. starwarsbeauty

starwarsbeauty Jedi Master star 4

Feb 1, 2005
    IC: Roxy Tonks
    LOC: Charms

Roxy sat at a desk in the Charms classroom. She was glad she got to take this class again this year. It was one of her better classes. The professor began to talk about the Incendio charm and called two other 6th years to practice it. Something seemed to go wrong and a scene began to erupt. Roxy was pretty uninterested so she didn't pay much attention. She was waiting for more teaching to take place. So that maybe she could see Rhys and find out what he meant last night.

Tag: all in charms

3. Teegirloo

Teegirloo Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 26, 2005
    Drucilla Lestrange

Dru was finally able to feel her body for the numbness had worn off. She was happy for it was not a feeling or a situation she wanted to be in again. By looking around she could tell that the whole class who were not in Slytherin thought it was funny about what happened to her.

She will get Lily-Rose back if its the last thing she does. She cant right now because Professor Weasley would protect her precious niece.

Umbirius had her back and she was glad that he was a loyal friend. That was hard to come by exspecially when you are from one of the few pureblood families in the wizarding world and strive to keep it that way.

She looked on to see what Maya would do though she didnt expect much since the teacher was present.

"Just try it Umbirius. I'm thinking that you forgot that the girl you're threatening is the spoilt little rich kid who mother own Azkaban! Now go ahead... hex me..."

Dru gave a rude smirk toward Maya. "Pfffft...owning Azkaban, whatever." She thought to herself. That old prison used to be something that all wizards feared because of the Dementors, but Dru's grandmother and grandfather along with some others have shown that the place isnt like it used to be. The prison could still be escaped from even if they have the Dementors back.

It was an empty threat to her and from what she could tell it was to Umirius too.

"You okay Drucilla? You're looking more brain dead than usual!"

Anger rose in Dru and she was about to get her wand but remembered where she was at. She would have to retaliate later out of any teachers sight.

" Ha..ha...ha...very funny Yuburro too bad your dueling isnt as good as your jokes then maybe you'd be a decent witch."

She said sarcasticly as she gave an evil look at Maya. Dru didnt care for them at all for to her they were all filthy mudblood lovin traitors and they would get whats comin to them someday.

TAG: Darth J, Beast

4. Darth_Joesha

Darth_Joesha Jedi Master star 4

Apr 22, 2004
    ic: Maya Yubari
    Charms Class

" Ha..ha...ha...very funny Yuburro too bad your dueling isnt as good as your jokes then maybe you'd be a decent witch."

"Oh Dru, your words... they hurt... I'm in pain, really." Maya said with obvious sarcasm placing her hand on her chest and mocking whimpering. She then rolled her eyes and went back to reading through her text book and making notes while secretly twirling her wand under the table and transfiguring one of Drucilla's earrings into a cockroach. When she finished she slipped her wand back into her pocket and looked up. "Oh and Dru... there's something on your ear..."

tag: Charms

5. blubeast1237

blubeast1237 Jedi Master star 5

Apr 10, 2007
    GM OOC: UPDATE time!! Now since my leave, I have not forgotten the players that originally joined, though I don't know who is still with us. PM me if I forgot to update you, and I'm very sorry if I did. Now I would like to address the release once again of Deathly Hallows. I will be reading the book when it comes out, as most of you will be doing to I presume, and as I have stated before, no matter what happens in the book, I do not want it to interfere with our fun.

No one will interfere with Fun,lol.

Canon is necessary to most franchise RPGs, but it should not totally judge the game in itself.

Charms Classroom

Umbirius continued to hold Dru close to him. She didn't seem to mind, and he certainly didn't mind doing so. He could feel that whatever he had to worry about, Dru would be there for him, as he would for her.

"Oh Dru, your words... they hurt... I'm in pain, really." Maya said, snapping Umbirius back to reality.

Umbirius looked toward her. She was studying in her book rather hard, too hard. He was about to say so when he noticed that Drucilla's earring was transforming into a bug. He looked back at Maya angrily then to Professor Weasley. She had been so quick to stop him while Maya was freely using magic on another student. He raised his wand to the bug, making sure not to hurt Dru.

"Diffindo" He spoke as the bug was torn in half, pieces falling to the floor. He raised his wand to Maya, preparing to use the same spell. "Damn your bloody mother to hell, Yubari. Dif-"

"Expelliarmus!" Professor Weasley yelled as Umbirius' wand flew out of his hand and landed on Lilly-Rose's desk. "This has gone far enough, Umbirius! You and Maya have double detention for the entire week. Report to my office tonight at 9:00 P.M sharp!" Professor Weasley snapped at both of them.

"Class dismissed!"

Umbirius let go of Drucilla, noticing that his grasp on her had increased after the Professor had shot a spell at him. A student. He knew better than to question a teacher, a Weasrat at that.

He stormed up to Lilly-Rose and grabbed his wand quickly before grabbing her wrist and pulling her close to him, almost causing their lips to touch.

"I will have you know, Weasley, that your lack of respect will not be taken lightly. You will learn your place in this school." He pulled her even closer, making their lips touch. "Below a Slytherin. Below me."

"Let go of my niece, Umbirius." Professor Weasley said coldly, anger brewing in her eyes.

Umbirius rose from his leaning position and looked around, the classroom was almost empty. This was the perfect place for his plan, but not the right time.

"Whatever you say, Professor." He walked out of the class in a hurry.

After all the students had cleared out, Professor Weasley locked the door and fell to her knees, wimpering.

If this was the first day, she wasn't sure she could handle many more.

Tag: Beauty, Tee, Darth J, JMA

OOC: Lunch is next. You may all take your time getting to the Great Hall, or not go at all.

Dueling Hall

"Why D. I think you are challenging me. Honestly, you can't be that foolish." Ore said as he aimed and hit yet another target, turning his wand to D's nose. "And Adam, I think you were actually cheering him on. Just because you are good at quidditch does not mean you are so good in all competition. And Adam I'm surprised by you. You have close to no skill at all in dueling, yet you continue to voice your worthless opinion. I'll take both of you on. Right now."

Ore looked on as one of the other students started packing away the targets that Professor Fenris had been generating throughout the entire class period. Ore marveled at the Professor. He was a wise and powerful wizard to say the least, Ore hoped to be like him.

"Class is over!" One of the students broadcasted to the rest of the class, before all the students poured out of the Hall's doors.

"At lunch then." Ore said as he withdrew his wand into his robes

6. Darth_Sadis

Darth_Sadis Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 31, 2005
    IC: Rhys

"You will have to leave Hogwarts today."

Rhys' face dropped as he heard the news. This was one of the best things he had ever heard, but to leave the school? To leave Roxy?
    He looked around in puzzlement as he thought of something to say.

"But... what I mean to say is... well... Why? Why can't we study here? There's more than enough bad things to tackle around here."

Suddenly Rhys had a brainwave. A possible reason for this unexpected turn.

"Excuse me sir, but is something going on? Something... you know... something? My great uncle was an Auror and he studied in school up until he finished the course. Of course he went on to be a Death Eater so..."

TAG: Longbottom, Maya

7. NickLitYouAFlame

NickLitYouAFlame Jedi Master star 5

Feb 27, 2007
    IC: Deatrimijous
    Dueling Hall

D stared at Ore's retreating body. What was he thinking. He looked at Adam.

"How in Bloody Hell are we going to duel at lunch. He's of his rocker, that one. And what is his deal with challenging both of us. I don't want to bring you into this."

D shoved his wand into his robe and started for lunch. He willed Adam to follow. He walked slowly and thought about Ore and then that mysterious message. What was a Wishing Owl. Something big was happening.

Tag: Adam

8. JediMasterAnne

JediMasterAnne Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 24, 2004
    IC: Lilly-Rose Weasley
    Charms/Gryffindor Tower/Charms

She watched, horrified, as things went from bad enough to even worse. Maya had transformed Drucilla's earring into a cockroach, further fouling Umbirius's mood. He nearly attacked Maya, but Professor Weasley disarmed him before he could finish the incantation, and promptly gave him and Maya both detention. Afterwards, she dismissed the class. Umbirius, whose wand had landed on Lilly-Rose's desk, stalked over and seized it, while his other hand grabbed her wrist.

"I will have you know, Weasley, that your lack of respect will not be taken lightly. You will learn your place in this school. Below a Slytherin. Below me."

"Let go of my niece, Umbirius." Professor Weasley said coldly, anger brewing in her eyes.

"Whatever you say, Professor,"
    Umbirius replied, before quickly leaving the room.

Lilly-Rose simply stood there beside her desk, stunned, for several seconds, before hastily gathering her things and rushing out of the room, heading, not for the Great Hall--her appetite had abruptly vanished--but to Gryffindor Tower. At the moment, she wanted nothing more than to get as far away from Drucilla Lestrange and Umbirius Tablor as was physically possible. She would have to be careful from now on--there was no doubt in her mind that Drucilla and Umbirius would be looking for a chance to exact their revenge on her for what had happened, and they were not the sort of people she'd want to come across in a dark alley. And considering current circumstances, Lilly-Rose didn't even want to be in the same room with them unless a teacher was present.

Arriving at the Fat Lady's portrait, Lilly-Rose gave her the password and, once allowed to climb through the portrait hole, she found the common room empty--everyone else was probably at lunch. Sinking into a chair by the fire, she sighed and held her head in her hands. All this trouble over a simple accident!

As she lifted her face from her hands, her gaze fell upon the blazing fire in front of her. Pulling out her wand, she again said the incantation for the Flame Freezing Charm. Again, the charm failed, as it had in class. Growing irritated, Lilly-Rose glared at her wand for several seconds. Perhaps it was malfunctioning--but she'd never had a problem with it before, in the five years she'd had it. Turning the wand toward a stack of Exploding Snap cards on the floor, she performed the familiar "swish-and-flick" as she attempted another, easier charm. "Wingardium Leviosa!" The cards promptly went flying across the room--not at all what she'd intended. Frowning, she tried something else. "Orchideous!" Red sparks shot out of the tip--Orchideous was supposed to generate a bunch of flowers. "Wonderful," she remarked sarcastically. "Just brilliant. The year's off to a great start. I accidentally Freeze Drucilla Lestrange in class, she and Umbirius Tablor are both after my blood, and now my wand doesn't work."

My wand doesn't work. The words echoed in her head, and her frown deepened. My wand can't perform any spells properly. I can't do my schoolwork if my wand isn't functioning correctly...but why doesn't it work? Did it just stop working, or did someone put a jinx on it... She carefully examined the wand for several seconds, briefly wondering if it was even hers. It was, though whether this was cause for relief or dismay, she was not sure. Still, there had to be a reason...seizing her bookbag, she left the common room and rushed back downstairs. At each turn, she paused at the corner and looked around to first ensure that neither Drucilla nor Umbirius were anywhere in sight before continuing, finally stopping outside the Charms classroom. She gently knocked on the door before opening it just a crack, then carefully peered inside. "Profess..." she trailed off--she wasn't in class at the moment; in private, she supposed, they could drop formalities. "Aunt Ginny?" The words sounded strange to her; she still was not accustomed to referring to her teacher i

9. Jedi_padawan_leigh

Jedi_padawan_leigh Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 13, 2003
    IC: Kendrix McCully
    Proffessor Longbottoms Office

Kendrix's reaction was one of quiet suprise, she didn't say anything, her face said it all. Leave hogwarts? What for? And Why? Several scenario's began to go through her mind, but she had to admit that the professor probably had a good reason for this decision. It still make her feel a little apprehensive though. As Rhys questioned Proffessor Longbottom, she found herself looking at Thor, wondering how he felt about this.

TAG: Blubeast, Sadis, Prenn

10. Zelda_Skywalker

Zelda_Skywalker Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 4, 2005
    IC:Jade Suki Okai

Jade walked in through the front doors of the grand castle. She'd heard alot about this place, about Hogwarts. The teacher who had shown her the way in pointed down a corridor and whispered a password to her for that common room. She went slowly down the magnificent hallway and looked at the beautiful walls and paintings. The building was worn but grand. She found where she was supposed to be and found the entrance to the room. She whispered the password and the door swung open to a dark, grim looking, but magnificently beautiful common room. She took her time, running her hand along the staircase's side as she went. She went into the dormitory, and found an empty bed with black, silver, and green sheets and linens for her. She left her trunk by the bed, and placed her broomstick by it.
    The Teacher had told her to put her things here, then go into the Great Hall for lunch. She grabbed the schedule out of her trunk, placed it inside her new robes, which were much different from the long black silk ones she'd worn at her old school. She kept her wand up in her sleeve, just in case one of these students were to attack her.
    She left the dormitory, then went out of the common room and back into the hallway, she retraced her steps to the front halls. Admist the stares, she went into the Great Hall, which was just as wonderful and worn as the rest of the castle. The sky was shown on the ceiling, and it was beautiful as well. She went to the table with the students with corrusponding robes as hers, and sat down next to her brother, who had been here the year before her.
    "Jade! It's great that you're finally here!" He put his arms around her and hugged her.
    "This place is wonderful, but I've got many, many odd looks."
    "you will for awhile. It gets better. believe me on that. My friend Monte will be here before long. He'll love you."
    She sat and looked at the other Slytherins as they ate. She never ate lunch, she never hardly ate at all. She always watched her weight. She stared at the food, then stared down at the table, and wished that the bell would ring and she could go to class.

TAG:Slytherins

11. starwarsbeauty

starwarsbeauty Jedi Master star 4

Feb 1, 2005
    IC: Roxy Tonks
    LOC: Great Hall

Roxy quickly left the Charms classroom. That was the strangest class she had ever been in. She wondered if the professor was going to be able to handle it.

Roxy didn't hurry to the Great Hall but it didn't take her to long to get there. She saw quite a few Hufflepuffs already at the table and she went and found a seat in the middle. This was where she had sat almost every day last year.

Trying not to look obvious, Roxy turned toward the Slytherin table and looked for Rhys. She didn't seem him. Maybe he was on his way here. She was anxious to talk to him about last night. Her thoughts were interrupted by a fifth year that sat next to her. Rhys could wait, right now she was going to eat.

Tag: all

12. Fanficfan

Fanficfan Jedi Master star 3

Jul 12, 2005
    IC: Adam Guild - Duelling Hall

"And Adam, I think you were actually cheering him on. Just because you are good at quidditch does not mean you are so good in all competition. And Adam I'm surprised by you. You have close to no skill at all in dueling, yet you continue to voice your worthless opinion. I'll take both of you on. Right now."

"Class is over!" One of the students broadcasted to the rest of the class, before all the students poured out of the Hall's doors.

Adam watched as Ore walked away. He and D just stood for a moment, mouths open. "Is he crazy," Adam said to D. "I mean, I may not be a particularly good duelist, but you could take him easy. Both of us at once could wipe the floor with him."

"Please excuse, Ore. He is a bit competitive at times. My name Iella Forlana."
    "Hi Iella, I'm Adam." He shoved a thumb towards D, "and this here master duelist is Deatrimijous, easier pronounced as D." A confused look crossed her face when he introduced D, so he turned to look at where he should have been and found an empty space. He did a quick search and found his friend half way across the hall. "Er, ok, that would be D over there. I gotta go, nice to meet you."
    He jogged to catch up with D who turned to face him, "How in Bloody Hell are we going to duel at lunch. He's of his rocker, that one. And what is his deal with challenging both of us. I don't want to bring you into this."
    "Yeah he's a nut job, but there aren't many Slytherins who aren't. And don't worry about bringing me into, I'm not a great duelist but I've got a mean shield charm. If he decides to pick a fight we'll be able to take him."
    He slung his bag over his shoulder and led D down towards the Great Hall, "c'mon mate, lets go get some food. All this duelling makes me hungry."

TAG: NickLitYouAFlame, blubeast
    OOC: Nick - I'm not sure if that letter was supposed to be read by us. I'm sure blubeast will correct on of us lol.

13. Darth_Sabith

Oct 17, 2006
    Basil Fenris-Dueling Hall
    "The Feather! Its no longer at the Ministry! They are trying to keep it under wraps. But I found out. I did. The Feather of the Wishing Owl is no longer safe!"
    This was not good the feather was suppose to be one of the most powerful artifacts left in the wizardy world. No doubt a few of the students heard the letter before they had managed to leave.
    The voice had even held a since of urgency and Basil was a very important man in the world around him so naturally the students would expect messages as such to him but none while he was teaching or helping to teach anyways.
    Basil hurried towards his office but he needed to reply to Proffesor Ty's letter. He needed to go down 4 floors and need to do it quicky. Reaching the stair case he noticed a few of the students around him one was Ore. "Student's don't do what I'm about to." With that Basil jumped over the side of the stairs and fail towars the first floor. Using the feather fall spell Basil landed safely and softly.
    Once more he instructed the student's to not do what he just did.
    Then made his way towards his class room. The Transfiguration class room was very clean but darker then it had been in numerous years. After all he was the first Ravenclaw to hold the spot in centries. Going to his desk he took out a viel of red ink and a quill. It was a muggle way to write but few wizards bothered reading something hand written now adays.
    Letter-
    Proffesor Ty,
    The news you have sent me was me deeply worried for it can affect the entire wizardy world. I wish to set up a time of meeting when you learn more of what had occured. We need to learn more about this and act on it asap.
    Sincerly,
    Basil Fenris
    Prince of America
    Basil couldn't help but laugh at his signiture and with a flick of his wand Prince of America was gone. No need to alarm anyone.
    With another flick of the wand a black Raven appeared before him.
    "Send this to Proffesor Ty please." The black bird flew and in a matter of seconds was out of sight. With that done Basil figured he should get something to eat while he had the chance.
    Tag: any

14. NickLitYouAFlame

Feb 27, 2007
    OOC: I thought that it read out loud. If it didn't nevermind that.

15. Darth_Sabith

Oct 17, 2006
    OOC: It did speak out load

16. blubeast1237

Apr 10, 2007
    GM OOC: Keep it to a minimum guys, but I understand the confusion. I stated that Professor Fenris was a few meters away when the letter was opened. It did speak out loud, but it wasn't a red letter, the kind of letters that scream. It spoke in a mild tone, so it is possible that D heard some, not all, of the message. Nick, from what he did hear, feel free to interpret it anyway, because in truth Professor Fenris was the only one who heard all of the letter clearly. I hope that settled the confusion.

Beast

17. Teegirloo

Teegirloo Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 26, 2005
    Drucilla Lestrange

"Oh Dru, your words... they hurt... I'm in pain, really." Maya said with obvious sarcasm placing her hand on her chest and mocking whimpering.

Dru turned around to face Umbirius but something happened unexpectedly. She felt something crawling on her ear. Just than Maya spoke out.

"Oh and Dru... there's something on your ear..."

Dru went to see what it was and picked a cockroach off her ear. She was appalled and angry as she looked at Umbirius. She saw that he was just as angry. Professor Weasley didnt seem to care that the students are able to perform magic on another student without getting in trouble. She was definitely gonna have to tell her mother who is has quite alot of influence on the board of Hogwarts.
      Once she hears this then heads will be rolling and thats no exageration.

Dru looked up and saw Umbirius lift his wand in the air and say "Diffindo." The bug disappeared in to thin air as if it was never there to began with.

"Why you little...."

Before she got to finish her words Umbirius raised his wand to Maya, preparing to use the same spell. "Damn your bloody mother to hell, Yubari. Dif"

"Expelliarmus!" Professor Weasley yelled as Umbirius' wand flew out of his hand and landed on Lilly-Rose's desk. "This has gone far enough, Umbirius! You and Maya have double detention for the entire week. Report to my office tonight at 9:00 P.M sharp!" Professor Weasley snapped at both of them.

"Class dismissed!"

Indeed it was but Maya hasnt heard the last of this. She will pay for what she did along with the Weaslerats which includes the Professor for alloing it to happen. in the first place.

Umbirius let go of Drucilla, than He stormed up to Lilly-Rose and grabbed his wand quickly before grabbing her wrist and pulling her close to him, almost causing their lips to touch.

"I will have you know, Weasley, that your lack of respect will not be taken lightly. You will learn your place in this school." He pulled her even closer, making their lips touch. "Below a Slytherin. Below me."

"Whatever you say, Professor." He walked out of the class in a hurry. Dru was right behind him. She gave Lily-Rose a evil look before she left and silently mouthed out the words. "Watch your back, Weaslerat."

She then caught up to Umbirius who was stil walking down the steps pretty fast.

"Hey U wait up." shaesaid calling him by one of the nicknames she gave him.

"I cant believe that bloody teacher Weaslerat could allow such a thing. Im defintely going to tell my mother. She can get that old wench fired for that."

Oh dont think im going to let lil weaslerat and the Yuburro wench get away with what they did. They will get theirs believe me. I just need to figure a way so that the teachers dont find out. You have any ideas?"

She said as they entered the Slytherin common room after saying the password.

"Basilisk."

The wall opened up and revealed a low-ceilinged, dungeon-like room with greenish lamps and chairs. She sat in one of the comfy leather chairs by the fireplace which was always lit due to the fact that the common room can get cold since its directly under the lake. She waited to see what Umbirius would say on a plan of revenge.

TAG: Beast

18. blubeast1237

Apr 10, 2007
    GM OOC: UPDATE tonight folks! Been kinda busy. Alot of other GMs decided to update this week and I guess I got caught up. Please forgive the lateness, but the update will be either this afternoon or tonight.

Beast

19. Hammurabi

Hammurabi Jedi Master star 4

Jan 14, 2007
    OOC:

Beast approved

Character Sheet

Name: Andre Moreaux
    House: Ravenclaw
    Year: 6
    Relationships: Knows most of his fellow students ? particularly those in Ravenclaw. Knows the Quidditch team especially well.

Magical Understanding: Superior
    Quidditch Skills and/or Position: Average (but it's complicated ? see the bio section)
    Dueling: mediocre ? somewhere between average and poor
    Best Class: Charms ? though transfiguration is a close second, and he excels at nearly all of of his classes

Appearance
    Hair Color/style: longish black hair
    Eye Color: brown
    Build: slightly taller than most people; lean but not overly muscular
    Out of School clothes:
    Wand: Eleven inches. Includes dragonwhiskers and basilisk scales. According to Andre, the wand also contains a few of Harry Potter's toenail clippings. This is a lie.
    Accessories: Has a broom lying around, but rarely uses it. Generally keeps some wizarding texts handy, as well as key reagents and potions ingredients. Perhaps has one or two reagents which aren't allowed. An avid reader of both wizard and muggle fiction and nonfiction.
    Pet: None

Personality
    Traits: Brilliant, charming, and provocative ? but he can also be clumsy, brash, and disruptive. Open-minded, but loves an argument.
    Likes: Hogwarts, magic, literature, film, intellectual discussion
    Dislikes: closemindedness, bigotry, anybody who slows him down
    Habits: highly active ? often tries to do too many things at once

Biography:
    Born to a single (muggle) mother, Andre never knew anything about his father. Andre remained oblivious to the wizarding world until his acceptance into Hogwarts. His sudden immersion into an entirely new world was difficult, and he struggled slightly during his first year at Hogwarts.

Despite initial problems adapting to Hogwarts, Andre has demonstrated a superb magical aptitude. He excels at nearly every subject; the major exception is dueling. Though he understands dueling well, his clumsiness mars his dueling ability. Except dueling, Andre's biggest academic problems are his slight inconsistencies. There are periods ? particularly (but not limited to) his first semester at Hogwarts ? during which Andre has not performed to the best of his ability. Generally, Andre's grades vary with his mood, which varies quite a bit, as Andre struggles to cope with the division between the muggle world and the wizarding world. During his dark periods, this division torments Andre, causing him to lose focus and become irritable. At his best, however, Andre exhibits brilliance in nearly every way. As he has aged, Andre has improved his ability to handle his down periods. However, he still has problems at times.

Andre still is unsure of which world ? the muggle or the wizarding ? he wants to spend his future in. In his spare time (and even when he has none) Andre studies muggle educational courses, so that he'll have the option of going to a muggle university once he's done at Hogwarts.

Andre has a very strange talent ? if one could call it that ? for Quidditch. Without any effort on Andre's part, the balls have a remarkable tendency to hit him. This has caused him great pain at times ? but also given him a near-perfect record as a Keeper at Hogwarts. This 'ability' has drawn some minor suspicion, but heavy scrutiny has revealed no tricks up Andre's sleeve ? just odd luck. Andre has never been quite sure whether this is good luck or bad luck; over the years he's achieved incredible victories, marred by bruises and broken bones. From the beginning, Andre has considered quitting the team, but his team managed to persuade him to stay aboard until a particularly nasty injury during his fourth year in which Andre fell a few hundred feet, broke a few bones, and fractured several ribs. Since then, his broom has rested undisturbed in his closet ? though he will fly from time to time, or lend it out to a friend in need of a broom.

20. Darth_Joesha

Apr 22, 2004
    Outside Charms

Maya cast a shielding spell over herself as soon as she left the charms classroom, she had just aggravated two Slytherins which is never a good idea and she needed to be ready for any backlash. She made her way slowly to the great hall for lunch, she wasn't really hungry but it would be good to be around other Ravenclaws and she had to see the other members of the Quidditch team to find out when the tryouts were, she couldn't wait to be back on her broom and win a few matches, of course recently Ravenclaw hadn't been doing their best as they'd lost their best keeper Andre, no matter how hard Maya tried she couldn't persuade him to return to the team. Maybe now would be a good time to try again, the summer could have changed his mind on the issue, but it hadn't the last two years so the probability was slim, no harm in trying though.

She reached the great hall quicker than she had thought she would and immediately moved to the Ravenclaw table, walking very quickly past the Slytherin group. She then greeted a few friends and told the story of what had happened this charms lesson to great amusement, even gaining a small applause when she said about the cockroach. The table then came to a unanimous agreement that Lily-Rose was an honourary Ravenclaw for her brilliant freezing of Drucilla and that should there be any retribution the entire Ravenclaw house would be behind her.

tag: Ravenclaws

21. blubeast1237

Apr 10, 2007
    Charms Classroom

Tears still streaming down her face, Professor Weasley quickly recovered when she heard her niece's soft voice.

"Aunt Ginny, can I talk to you?"

She looked over the desk that she had ducked behind after she had closed the door when the students had left. Her niece was as beautiful as she had always been. She was in the time of her life where things were simple.

A time that the Professor longed for now.

She knew what her niece had come for even before she could speak it. Lilly-Rose was a gifted student. She could perform most charms that she was told to without hesitation. At the Weasley family gathering, not more than a year ago, Lilly-Rose had performed most of the decorations for her parents. The only reason Professor Weasley could imagine that Lilly had messed up the charm she had given her was that her wand had either been jinxed or was messing up.

"Lilly, you have come about your wand haven't you? I can't help you with that, but I may have a solution. Give me your wand." She said as she walked towards the girl and grabbed the wand.

"A wand can't just be replaced Lilly, so there wont be much I can do for you right now, but fear not, I will have something in a few weeks after I have fully examined your wand. Until then, you'll have to do more studying then actual casting of magic. Dueling class will be out of the question and I will give you a break in Charms, but you'll have to talk to the other teachers for solutions about your other classes."

The Professor walked away from Lilly and as she sat Lilly's wand in a chest in her desk and retrieved another, dull colored one.

"This wand is an old one. Very normal. It will feel weird at first and you will have to practice to be at least acceptable in your classes, but I think it will do for the first couple of weeks." She wiped her tearing eyes and smiled faintly at Lilly. "Now go get something to eat. You'll need your strength for your next couple of classes today. Especially, with this wand." She joked as she handed Lilly the wand.

Her niece had given her something to do.

Lilly didn't know what she had just done to help her aunt.

Tag: JMA

Slytherin Common Room

Umbirius smiled as a group of young girls made up of 5th and 4th years walked by him.

Giggling and waving as girls did.

He was only half listening to Drucilla as he was more angry than her. Professor Weasley had totally disrespected him and had shot a spell at him. A disarming spell, but a spell nonetheless.

As Drucilla finished an idea had come to his head.

"Dru, I have something of an idea. The Weasleys at this school need to learn their lesson and we're the ones to do it." He smiled as one of the girls sat across the room from him and winked. "The path of revenge is a dangerous one to follow Dru, and we will have to be careful if we want revenge on the Weasleys. First, though, that Maya girl will have to learn her place. She thinks that just because her mother runs Azkaban, she will be safe. Lets prove her wrong, shall we?"

He stood and pulled off his outer robe and laid it across his shoulder.

"I want her begging for her life as my uncle does every night in Azkaban, Dru. We have to get her alone, then everything else will fall into place. Once Lilly-Rose sees that no one is safe in Hogwarts, even with the new Headmaster, she'll be fearing for her life. She'll make a mistake and then I- We will have her. She and that Maya girl are probably at lunch, if they aren't hiding anywhere that is. Off to lunch we go then, shall we?

He held out his hand for Dru to grab, knowing she might not take it, but silently hoping she would.

Tag: Tee

Great Hall

As the food was being eaten by students and teachers alike, Ore was steady on finding his cousin, Umbirius.

D was no doubt ready for his challenge, but Ore wasn't afraid.

Just worried, he convinced himself.

He sat down in a group of Slytherins and began eating as he pulled out a book of dueling that Professo

22. JediMasterAnne

JediMasterAnne Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 24, 2004
    IC: Lilly-Rose Weasley
    Charms/Great Hall/Corridors

"Lilly, you have come about your wand haven't you?"

Lilly-Rose nodded, as the Professor continued. "I can't help you with that, but I may have a solution. Give me your wand." She said as she walked towards the girl and grabbed the wand.

"A wand can't just be replaced Lilly, so there wont be much I can do for you right now, but fear not, I will have something in a few weeks after I have fully examined your wand. Until then, you'll have to do more studying then actual casting of magic. Dueling class will be out of the question and I will give you a break in Charms, but you'll have to talk to the other teachers for solutions about your other classes."

The Professor walked away from Lilly and as she sat Lilly's wand in a chest in her desk and retrieved another, dull colored one.

"This wand is an old one. Very normal. It will feel weird at first and you will have to practice to be at least acceptable in your classes, but I think it will do for the first couple of weeks." She wiped her tearing eyes and smiled faintly at Lilly. "Now go get something to eat. You'll need your strength for your next couple of classes today. Especially, with this wand." She joked as she handed Lilly the wand.

Lilly-Rose smiled as she accepted the wand. It was slightly longer and heavier than her own, but it would have to do. Briefly, she wondered who it had previously belonged to, but seeing as her aunt had chosen not to disclose that information, it was either unimportant or none of her business. "Thanks, Aunt Ginny," she said, before leaving the classroom and heading for the Great Hall.

As she neared the Great Hall, however, she could hear numerous shouts and yells, and as she rounded the corner, she stopped dead in her tracks--she'd nearly walked right into a huge food fight in progress. She had no idea who had started it or how, but it hardly mattered. It was clearly getting out of hand, and Lilly-Rose had little desire to join in, so she slipped over to the Gryffindor table, dodging flying food along the way, grabbed a couple of sandwiches and a handful of chips, then made her way back out of the Hall into the corridor. Eating her sandwiches and chips along the way, she began to head back to Gryffindor Tower, figuring that if her borrowed wand was going to require practice, she had better get a move on.

Tag: any

23. NickLitYouAFlame

Feb 27, 2007
    IC: Deatrimijous
    Great Hall

D silently thanked the Ravenclaw for standing up. That pie had been meant for him and if he had been hit with it he would have lost it. Ore wasn't worth that. When the Hall turned into a battlefield, however, D smiled. He was about to bick up a chicken breast when he noticed Lilly walk into the Hall. He quickly dropped the piece of meat on the ground and ran out of the hall dodging food missiles as he went.

When he got out of the hall he frantically looked around for Lilly. He noticed her walking up the stairs and he ran after her. When he got to the top however she was already at the stairs to the tower. He used his usual shortcut and met her halfway. He was breathing hard but in between gasps he managed to speak.

"Hey.. uh ... do you... know what a wishing... Wishing Owl or something of the kind is?"

Tag: JMA

24. Hammurabi

Hammurabi Jedi Master star 4

Jan 14, 2007
    IC: Andre Moreaux
    The Great Hall

As the Great Hall erupted into chaos, Andre merely sighed as he picked at his food. It was quite a wild first day - though he had managed to somehow avoid the turmoil during Charms class, trouble seemed to radiate from every corner of the school. Everyone seemed to be very hotheaded today. As much as Andre liked Maya, she had been no less aggressive than the Slytherins - well, perhaps maybe somewhat less. Andre had little goodwill toward Drucilla and her gang. During his tumultuous first year, they had been keen to teach him key wizarding terms such as mudblood, and he could never quite forgive them for their bigotry. No - Andre certainly supported Maya against the House of Slytherin. No doubt about that. It just didn't seem like the right time - it was the professor's first day, as well as the headmaster's, and Andre worried about how the Hogwarts staff would deal with the rash of conflict. As tensions culminated in a food fight, Andre began to wonder if Glistar would have to declare some form of martial law on campus.

A scrap of pie hit Andre in the corner of his cheek. "Well," he said to the nearby Ravenclaws, "if people are to throw things at me, I can't say I object if they throw pie." He licked a little of the pie off his face, and was preparing to wipe the rest off with a napkin when a greasy piece of meat hit him upside the head. As he grabbed the meat off his face, Andre said something that should not be said in school. Pie was fine - but he wasn't going to let people deck him with ham. "Well then," he said, "I suppose if meat's the order of the day, I'd rather be on the serving end." And with that, he hurled the slab of meat toward the Slytherin table.

TAG: Ravenclaw, Slytherin, or any others in the Great Hall

25. Darth_Joesha

Apr 22, 2004
    Great Hall

Maya stood up as soon as she saw the food fight starting, turning to her friends she shrugged her shoulders. "When food starts flying I leave. This hair takes far too long to get like this just to have a prawn-mayo sandwich in it!"

She walked slowly along the Ravenclaw table, ducking the various food types that flew past her head, she was certain that many of them were being aimed directly at her by the Slytherins. She just managed to duck a piece of ham and saw it go into a fellow Ravenclaw, Andre. "Bad luck!" She said with a laugh before standing back as she threw it back across the room.

"You were very quiet during-" She was cut short by a disgusting splat and a cold sensation on the back of her head. She slowly took the offending weapon from the back of her head and brought it around to see what it was. "Please don't let it be a prawn-mayo sandwich... oh... its a prawn-mayo sandwich. Right... that's it."

In a blind fury she walked to the Ravenclaw table and took a large jug of water. She then strode calmly over the the Slytherin table and threw the contents of the jug over about 20 students, brushing a strand of hair out of her face she sighed heavily and walked back to the Ravenclaws while being pelted from behind with assorted fruits. When back at the table she smiled as more Ravenclaws took her lead and ran over with their own jugs of water. She smiled and turned to Andre. "Well, I never thought I was a role model!"

tag: Hammurabi, Great Hall

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.