main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

NSWRPF Archive Feather in the Foxhole: A Harry Potter RPG

Discussion in 'Non-Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by blubeast1237, May 13, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fanficfan

Fanficfan Jedi Master star 3

Jul 12, 2005
    IC: Adam Guild
    Great Hall

?Food fight? Oh yes!? Adam muttered to D, only to find he?d disappeared again, oh well, I don?t know if this is his scene anyway. He gave a little shrug and made his way to the Gryffindor table, snagging a bowl of pudding on the way. He ducked down behind the table and pulled out his wand, ?Engorgio,? he muttered, watching as the pudding swelled to double the size. With a big grin on his face, Adam pointed his want at the pudding again and cast a concealment charm on it, they?ll never even see it coming.
    Adam quickly stuck his head up over the table, trying to guess the distance to the Slytherin table. ?Oh bugger it,? he muttered. He groped around on the floor for a moment to locate the pudding, then heaved it towards a big group of Slytherins just as Maya sent a wave of water over the table. Oh beautiful distraction. Thank you Maya, he thought, making a mental note to thank her properly later.

TAG: anyone who suddenly gets hit by a giant invisible pudding [face_devil]

2. Hammurabi

Hammurabi Jedi Master star 4

Jan 14, 2007
    IC: Andre Moreaux
    Great Hall

"We're sixth years now," Andre said to Maya. "We may as well run the place." Andre was beginning to wonder who did. Glistar was nowhere in sight, though Andre doubted that this could go on much longer before a teacher or administrator dropped by. Andre doubted that they'd be very happy, and he wasn't terribly interested in cleaning up this epic mess. Besides - he had other concerns. "I'm going to go get cleaned up before my next class," Andre said to Maya. "Wanna head back to Ravenclaw tower with me before Glistar or Goere drop by?

TAG: Darth_Joesha, Great Hall

3. Jedi_padawan_leigh

Jedi_padawan_leigh Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 13, 2003
    OCC: Is Prenn still playing this?

IC: Kendrix McCully
    Professor Longbottom's Office

Kendrix listened as Longbottom explained why they were leaving. She frowned a little at the news that as soon as they left the office, they also had to leave the castle, and was a little suprised as she saw the two trolls appear with their luggage and supplies. They certainly had this planned down to a tee. A small knot formed in her stomach but she fought it away as she followed the large creature out of the office. Out in the stairwell, she heard a ton of commotion coming from the great hall. She decended the stairs and as she approached the doors, narrowly missed being hit full on by a chocolate fudge cake that sailed past her and spattered against a nearby column. She looked wide eyed at the chaos that had errupted in the great hall. Students, walls furniture, everything covered in projectile food. She spotted Maya and Andre in the fray and gave them a bemused look. A slytherin student spotted her and with a sinister smile picked up a bowl of soup and went to throw it at her. Kendrix reached for her wand as it took flight

"Don't even think about it. Evenesco!"

She said and the vanishing charm made the bowl and its contents disappear. She looked at Rhys with a look that said that they should probably be getting out of there right about now

TAG: Sadis, BluBeast, Prenn?, Joesha

4. Darth_Joesha

Darth_Joesha Jedi Master star 4

Apr 22, 2004
    ic: Maya Yubari
    Great Hall

"It's a plan. I probably shouldn't be wandering around the castle on my own anyway after todays charms lesson!" Maya said to Andre while grabbing her bag. She then turned to Andre and smiled. "Right, I'm good to go!"
    On the way out of the hall she saw Kendrix with Rhys. "Hey!, not exactly the best place to be right now! Two words, mayo and hair..."

On their way towards the Ravenclaw Tower Maya looked out of a window and saw the Quidditch pitch standing out of the landscape in the distance, she turned to Andre and tilted her head. "You know, Ravenclaw sure could do with a good Keeper this year... hint hint. I know you made your mind up, but there's no one like you, every keeper we've had since you hasn't lasted a year. They couldn't live up to you and they stand down! You're the best, we need you."

tag: Hammurabi

5. blubeast1237

blubeast1237 Jedi Master star 5

Apr 10, 2007
    GM OOC: Leigh, I have talked to PRENN and he is between right now. He does continue to post on the boards, but he will be taking an extended leave for some time soon. Don't worry, I'm not eliminating him from the roster. So, when he does become active again, he can resume Thorbald Black as his character. Don't worry, I got ya;) . I know what you guys had planned so if you don't have any objections I will take control of Thor for now. If you do have some objections, feel free to PM me, as all of you have the right to.

Beast

6. Hammurabi

Jan 14, 2007
    IC:Andre Moreaux
    Hogwarts Corridors

Andre chuckled. "No thanks - I'm still sore from my last game." It had been nearly two years since his last game of quidditch, and despite his injuries' severity, Andre had long since recovered. "Besides, I think our team's been doing fine. Kendrix is a fine keeper. She's been doing a great job. And you're one of the top players in the whole school. I really don't think the team needs me that bad. And even if they did, I'm still not sure if it'd be worth it.

Tag: Darth_Joesha

7. JediMasterAnne

JediMasterAnne Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 24, 2004
    OOC: Okay, while we're on the subject of missing people, where's LeiaHair?

IC: Lilly-Rose Weasley
    Hogwarts Corridors, Stairwell to Gryffindor Tower

She was about halfway up to the tower when D suddenly caught up with her, seeming out of breath. "Hey.. uh ... do you... know what a wishing... Wishing Owl or something of the kind is?" he asked.

Lilly-Rose paused to think before answering, trying to recall if she had ever heard of such a thing--she had not. "No, I don't...never heard of it. Why? Where'd you hear it?"

Tag: NickLitYouAFlame, any

8. NickLitYouAFlame

NickLitYouAFlame Jedi Master star 5

Feb 27, 2007
    IC: Deatrimijous
    Stairwell to Gryffindor Tower

D took a deep breath and calmed himself.

"I don't know, Professor Fenris got an owl saying something about it. I couldn't hear it all but afterwards he seemed really scared and anxious. I think it was stolen or something."

D briefly thought and started to speak again.

"I figured since it seems important you might know."

Tag: JMA

9. Darth_Sadis

Darth_Sadis Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 31, 2005
    IC: Rhys

The second Rhys got out the door he turned to his large troll baggage hauler, looked up and confidently said, "Take my stuff to the main hall. I've got something important to do before I go."
    The troll picked at its nose and grunted something before trundling away. Faffle screeched in anger in her cage until Rhys flicked his wand and opened it up. The grey owl fluttered out and landed on his shoulder as he turned and headed towards the Charms room. If he remembered rightly Roxy was currently studying there, and there were things he had to say before he left... for however long he was going.

TAG: All

10. JediMasterAnne

Apr 24, 2004
    Hogwarts Corridors, Stairwell to Gryffindor Tower

"I don't know, Professor Fenris got an owl saying something about it. I couldn't hear it all but afterwards he seemed really scared and anxious. I think it was stolen or something...I figured since it seems important you might know."

Lilly-Rose thought for a moment before she replied. "Well, while it does sound like something important, I wouldn't worry too much about it. If the teachers want us to know, they'll tell us. Otherwise, it's probably best we stay out of it."

Tag: NickLitYouAFlame

11. starwarsbeauty

starwarsbeauty Jedi Master star 4

Feb 1, 2005
    IC: Roxy

Roxy barely made it out of the mayhem of the food fight. This was the first time she had ever seen or heard of a food fight in hogwarts. She hadn't seen Rhys in the Great Hall so Roxy decided to look for him. Maybe he was heading toward the Charms room to meet her. Roxy figured that that was probably what was going on and that is where she went.

Tag: Rhys, Anyone

12. Teegirloo

Teegirloo Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 26, 2005
    Drucilla Lestrange

Dru watched as some 4th and 5th year girls were giggling and waving to Umbirius. She rolled her at them. U was quite attractive so it was no surprise to have girls fawn all over him. Dru wasnt trying to act like one of them even if she secretly liked U.

She was a little miffed that he was not fully attentive on the conversation though she knew that he lost his temper in the class and ended up getting a detention when it wasnt really his fault to begin with.

Her anger rose up again as she thought about this. It wasnt fair to her that the other houses get special treatment and Slytherins get pissed on everytime.

"Dru, I have something of an idea. The Weasleys at this school need to learn their lesson and we're the ones to do it." He smiled as one of the girls sat across the room from him and winked.

Dru gave an evil look at the girl as a notice to back off. The girl turned away finally.

Im in whatever it is, so go ahead and fill me in."

"The path of revenge is a dangerous one to follow Dru, and we will have to be careful if we want revenge on the Weasleys. First, though, that Maya girl will have to learn her place. She thinks that just because her mother runs Azkaban, she will be safe. Lets prove her wrong, shall we?"

Dru nodded in agreement as she watched U pulled off his outer robe and laid it across his shoulder. She thought he looked really distinguished like that. She didnt show her feelings because she wasnt sure how U felt about her. He continued to speak as she sat in a dream state than became focused once again.

"I want her begging for her life as my uncle does every night in Azkaban, Dru. We have to get her alone, then everything else will fall into place. Once Lilly-Rose sees that no one is safe in Hogwarts, even with the new Headmaster, she'll be fearing for her life. She'll make a mistake and then I- We will have her. "

"I think this is a great idea and yeah we need to be cautious to pull this off. The teachers are all on the other students side, they seem to try and get any excuse for them to get us in trouble."

"She and that Maya girl are probably at lunch, if they aren't hiding anywhere that is. Off to lunch we go then, shall we?

He held out his hand for Dru to grab and slowly Dru took it. Inside she was jumping with joy. She gave a friendly smile toward U as they walked to the Great Hall.

TAG: Beast

13. Darth_Joesha

Apr 22, 2004
    Staircases

"Besides, I think our team's been doing fine. Kendrix is a fine keeper. She's been doing a great job. And you're one of the top players in the whole school. I really don't think the team needs me that bad. And even if they did, I'm still not sure if it'd be worth it."

"True, she is good. One of the best... but she's not you." Maya smiled slightly before there was a slight awkward silence she then laughed a tiny bit. "And lets be honest, she doesn't so much attract the balls, more catch them!"

Maya was still secretly holding her wand in her pocket, she couldn't afford for Drucilla to catch her off-guard, she already had an advantage in being a better dueler she couldn't get the element of surprise.

tag: Andre

14. Hammurabi

Jan 14, 2007
    OOC: I think I recall LeiaHair posting that she was sick. I just checked right now - it's on the bottom of page 4. Admittedly, that was a couple weeks ago.

Staircases

"Isn't it better to catch 'em, though?" Andre shrugged. He saw Maya tense up - apparently she was still worried about Drucilla. She had every right to be: Drucilla was a fearsome girl, cunning and hateful. However, Andre doubted Drucilla would be dumb enough to attempt a direct attack on anybody in Hogwarts. Of course, with the school in a state of chaos, anything was possible...

"Still worried about Drucilla?" Andre asked.

15. Darth_Joesha

Apr 22, 2004
    Staircases

"Hmmm, well in case you havn't noticed, she is a tiny bit insane! By tiny I of course mean completely and the best chance I have of beating her in a fight is on the Quidditch pitch... she's tough." Maya replied looking over her shoulder as a precautionary measure and then back to Andre. "I just need to watch my back, quite literally. Once we're in the Ravenclaw tower I'll be fine. Sorry if I'm not the fountain of conversation right now... it's good to have you here though, really. I feel safe... well safer!"

tag: Hammurabi

16. blubeast1237

Apr 10, 2007
    GM OOC: Hello everyone! Got a little catching up to do, but UPDATE tonight. And yes, Leiahair has been sick, but she has been trying to get some posts up when she has time.

Beast

17. Hammurabi

Jan 14, 2007
    Stairwell to Ravenclaw Tower

"I don't know how much you should worry. Normally, I don't think she'd attempt something like that at school, but Hogwarts is in a bit of a situation right now. I don't think she's dumb enough to confront you in the open though, even with the school in the state it's in. She's a hazard, I'll admit, but being tense all the time isn't going to help you. I think the best way to deal with this would simply be to avoid getting into a situation where she could harm you without getting caught. She's a tough duelist, but you can't lose the battles you don't fight. In any case, it's good to be back at Ravenclaw tower." They had been walking the entire time, and were now ascending the staircase. "Not only are we safer, but we can get cleaned up. I'm probably going to shower real quick - if I don't see you out here when I'm done, I guess I'll see you again in class."

18. Fanficfan

Fanficfan Jedi Master star 3

Jul 12, 2005
    IC: Adam Guild
    Great Hall

Adam quickly slipped out of the great hall, dodging a cup cake which someone had aimed at him. He glanced back in and chuckled to himself. Before Adam had left he?d found half a dozen bowls of fried chips, then charmed all the chips to fly around and mash themselves into peoples hair. He watched as a pair of large wedges swooped down on a large Slytherin 5th year and another picked on one of the younger Gryffindors. Time to be off I think, before the teachers turn up, he thought.
    He turned away from the door and headed to the staircase that would take him towards the Gryffindor common room.

No TAG. Unless someone wants to get chips mashed in their hair [face_devil]

19. Darth_Sadis

Jul 31, 2005
    IC Rhys

Rhys burst into Charms and turned bright red. This wasn't Roxy's class. He muttered an apology and said someone had pushed him before slinking out of the door.
    He thought for a moment before deciding to go to the Hall. Maybe Roxy'd be around there chatting with her friends about famous wizards or Quidditch stars. He spun and began to run down the stairs as it swung to the opposite side of the hall and led Rhys into colliding full pelt with Roxy.
    He dropped to the ground and rubbed his head.
    "Sorry about that, I wasn't looking wher - ROXY!"
    He shot upwards and made sure she was okay before picking up his dropped wand and replacing it in his sleeve.
    "Roxy, I need to talk to you. And its probably gonna be one of those conversations which embarrasses one of us. I have to leave Hogwarts for, well, who knows how long. I'm beginning my Auror training, which is cool, but I have to go... which isn't so cool."

TAG: Roxy

20. starwarsbeauty

Feb 1, 2005

Roxy wasn't quite sure what hit her. All she knew was that she was on the ground after something or someone ran into her.

"Roxy, I need to talk to you. And its probably gonna be one of those conversations which embarrasses one of us. I have to leave Hogwarts for, well, who knows how long. I'm beginning my Auror training, which is cool, but i have to go... which isn't so cool."

Roxy just stared for a few seconds trying to take in all she had just heard. Rhys was going to be embarrassed. He was leaving. He was leaving! No, he can't!

"Why do you have to leave? They don't usually send people away for Auror training do they? Rhys, no. I don't want you to go."

She bit her lip and looked at the ground. This totally wasn't fair.

Tag: Rhys

21. blubeast1237

Apr 10, 2007
    GM OOC: The upcoming quidditch game is NOT a season game, just an activity. I want to show how the games will be played for the future. Can't wait:D.

Great Hall

As the food fight raged on, eventually the teachers who were present calmed the situation down, sentencing multiple students to many nights in detention. As the students continued to clean up the mess, unfortunatly banned from using their wands in the matter, Headmaster Glistar appeared with a wide smile on his face. He truly was saddened by the fact that he had missed the food fight, but the matters he had attended to were far more important.

Glistar turned away from the incident and began walking down the hall watching as students were preparing themselves from their next class, while scraping food particles from their cloaks. As he continued to gaze at the students he saw Professor Fenris down the corridor and remembered why exactly he had come down here in the first place. He put on a smile and walked over to the Professor, his snake, Hades, appearing behind him.

"Basil." He said in his customary happy tone. "We have something to discuss. As you know, the Auror program training has begun and I wish to ask you a favor." He smiled as he began walking up the stairs to the first floor. "Could you watch over the students for me? I have my spys protecting the outer edge of the school, but I am rather worried about the students themselves. Some might take up their residence in the Forbidden Forest and you know those parts rather well."

As students started to hurry to their next class, passing the two older men, Glistar stopped and turned to face the Professor. "Basil, I know what has happened, but we must continue with school as normal. Don't let it worry you and the students must not find out. I will talk to you when I find out more about Professor Ty. Until then my friend."

Glistar turned away from Basil as he walked off. Basil was smart and the students would be in good hands.

Tag: Sabith

Gryffindor Common Room

Lilly-Rose was right. There was really no need to worry if the teachers hadn't said anything about it. They would surely alert them if something was wrong, but her and D didn't have much time before they had to go their separate ways. D had to meet up with Adam for their next class, which D was expecially good at, Defense Against the Dark Arts, or as the students called it, DADA. Lilly-Rose had one of her easiest classes next.

Quidditch.

Since she didn't play, she had been given the job of scorekeeper, for which she gained House Points for Gryffindor. She would be safe from Drucilla and Umbirius for the fact that she really couldn't even be seen from high up on the field, from the scorekeeper's pit under the Gryffindor tower. The game could still be seen from her position, so there was really nothing to complain about.

The sport had become in flying class what football was to normal gym classes that were seen and mentioned in the muggle world.

Now all she had to decide was how she would get there without the Slytherins getting her. Of course even if they wanted her at all.

Tag: Nick, JMA, FanFic

Ravenclaw Tower

Unfortunately, Andre wouldn't have as much time as he thought to take a shower, but a change in clothes was necessary for both Andre and Maya as their current robes were smothered in the lunch that they had just left. As Andre prepared himself, he had to decide if he was going to go to his next class. The punishment for skipping a class was a loss of house points along with probably a night in detention. It was true that he no longer played the sport, but only he could decide whether it was worth missing a class over. He had been able to avoid it for the past years, but that was before flying class had added quidditch to the program.

Maya might be able to convince him to play, but that was a challenge on her part. She had other worries. She might be able to avoid Umbirius for the day, but the

22. Darth_Sadis

Jul 31, 2005
    IC: Rhys

Rhys shook his head and avoided Roxy's face. He was leaving, literally in minutes, and he couldn't even bring himself to look at her.

Some Auror I'm going to be.

"They don't usually get sent away but between you and me," he lowered his voice to a whisper. "I think something's happening... something big and something dark."
    He swallowed the large lump in his throat and looked at her for just a second before shying away. Faffle squawked overhead where she had been sent flying after the collision.
    "But if anything tries to hurt you Roxy, just call me. Auror or not I'll help you... because... erm... we're friends right?"

TAG: Roxy

23. JediMasterAnne

Apr 24, 2004
    Scorekeeper's Pit, Flying Class

She had somehow made it to her next class without running into Drucilla or Umbirius, and after letting the instructor know that she was present for class, retreated to the solitude and safety of the scorekeeper's pit to watch the other students. She wasn't entirely sure how the idea of making a class out of Quidditch had gotten into someone's head--yes, technically it was flying class, but usually flying lessons were reserved for the first years, and were discontinued after the students were competent enough--but she wasn't complaining. She'd signed up for the class in her third year, when she'd actually been considering trying out for the Quidditch team, but after a few of the classes, she'd changed her mind about playing. But since she couldn't drop out of the class in the middle of term, the teacher had kept her as scorekeeper, and since she earned House points for it, Lilly-Rose stayed, even after she could have dropped the class at the end of her third year. Today, she was even glad she had, since, for this class, there was no need for her wand, and she--hopefully--wouldn't be anywhere near Drucilla or Umbirius.

The only downside to the scorekeeping job was that it was a bit tedious. While Lilly-Rose enjoyed Quidditch just as much as the next witch or wizard, sitting down in the pit by herself just watching and keeping score lost its charm after a while. So Lilly-Rose had taken to studying while still keeping close track of the game. Today, she might have used the time to practice with her borrowed wand, but, afraid that she might not pay enough attention to the game to properly keep score, decided against it. Drucilla and Umbirius were enough trouble by themselves--she neither needed nor wanted to make any more enemies of her classmates.

Tag: Quidditch/Flying class

24. starwarsbeauty

Feb 1, 2005

"They don't usually get sent away but between you and me," he lowered his voice to a whisper. "I think something's happening... something big and something dark."

Roxy shook her head. She felt like crying and thought that Rhys might start. She wondered if he was scared, she was.

"But if anything tries to hurt you Roxy, just call me. Auror or not I'll help you... because... erm... we're friends right?"

Roxy looked straight into his eyes and she could feel a tear run down her cheek.

"No, no, no, Rhys, no. This isn't the way it's supposed to happen. They don't send kids to fight dark things. That is for the adults."

Roxy stopped and took a deep breath to compose herself before she began talking again.

"I promise, you will be the first person I call to rescue me...Oh and Rhys does this answer your question about us being friends?"

Roxy stood on the tips of the black shoes she was wearing and put her tiny hands on Rhys's shoulders as she leaned in and kissed him on the cheek. Being flat on her feet again, Roxy blushed as tears ran down her cheeks.

"Will you walk me to the quidditch field before you go?"

Tag: Rhys, anyone

25. Hammurabi

Jan 14, 2007
    Ravenclaw Tower

As Andre walked off to the bathrooms, he pulled out his schedule to check when his next class began. His heart skipped a beat - and then another - as he realized that he barely had five minutes to get to class - and that class would be quidditch. For the second time in the past hour, he said something inappropriate for school. If he had the time, he would've spent a moment collecting his thoughts. However, the clock was ticking.

Andre stepped back out of the bathroom just in time to catch Maya before she entered the girls' bathroom. "Wait," he said. "I don't think we're going to have time. Class starts in five minutes... And it's quidditch." Andre sighed as he applied a cleaning charm to his hair. Not quite a shower, but enough for now. "I'm going to go get changed," he said to Maya. "And grab my broom, of course."

Andre darted to the boys' chambers and pulled off his food-stained robes. He opened his closet and pulled out his quidditch robe. Though he hadn't worn it since his days on the Ravenclaw quidditch team, if was going to resume playing quidditch, he was going to do so in style - Ravenclaw colors, to be specific. As he held his broom, his heart raced. Though he had mixed feelings about the upcoming class, they were certainly strong feelings: powerful dread and hearty excitement coursed through his body. Despite Andre's claims, he had enjoyed quidditch quite a bit. The decision to stop had been difficult; the abrupt resumption, though forced, filled Andre with a remarkable vitality.

He returned to the Ravenclaw Common Room to meet with Maya. Though he was fairly confident in her safety, there was no telling what Drucilla would do, and he figured it wouldn't hurt to wait a moment. As he waited for Maya, Andre watched the clock while devising a plan to get to class on time. If they started out now, they would be a few minutes late even if they sprinted. Of course, Andre had discovered early in his second year that Ravenclaw tower was a prime location for broomstick takeoffs...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.