main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Feb. 17th Meeting Info

Discussion in 'Archive: Cleveland, OH' started by DonC, Jan 18, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DonC

DonC Jedi Master star 4

Mar 30, 2001
    Our next meeting will be held February 17th, the tentative location is BD's Mongolian BBQ on Coventry Rd. in Cleveland Hts. Here's their entire menu:

"At BD's Mongolian BBQ you just stroll through the market area and select the ingredients for a Create Your Own Stir-Fry. Choices include a variety of meats, poultry and seafood; many different vegetables, select sauces; and lots of spices. Then, it's on to the focal point of the resturant --THE GRILL-- to watch the show as your personally selected creation is prepared by our grillers before your eyes."

Dinner prices are as follows:

One bowl with Soup & Salad $12.99
    Unlimited Stir-fry with Soup & Salad (no doggie bags) $13.99
    Kids 3-11 $4.99
    Kids 2 and under are free

Address:

BD's Mongolian BBQ
    1854 Coventry Rd.
    Cleveland Hts., OH

Current plans call for the dinner and the meeting around 5ish, followed by a walk down the street to Big Fun, where you get 10% off with your BD's reciept. Restrictions probably apply to that, though. Just don't ask me what, I've been up and down Coventry Rd. hundreds of times for work and only gone to Big Fun once.

If we do eat at BD's we will behave and be nice to everyone there. I deliver there and I will not tolerate any behavior that could effect my job. NO COSTUMES. We will have a small section of the resturant to ourselves, but we will not be in a private room. There will be other diners sitting near us. Personally I think trying to conduct a meeting with Joe Schmoe out for dinner with his girlfriend five feet behind us is a bad idea, but if everyone wants to try, hey, whatever.

Questions? Comments?

2. DonC

DonC Jedi Master star 4

Mar 30, 2001
    Just a heads-up, BD's does NOT do seperate checks. BRING CASH! Dinner will run you about $20 per person depending on what you drink.

3. DonC

DonC Jedi Master star 4

Mar 30, 2001
    The meeting was postponed. I will announce when we have set the date for the make-up.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.