Feb 2005 meeting

Discussion in 'Killeen, TX' started by britt1, Jan 10, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. britt1 Jedi Knight

star 1
    Was just wondering about the next meeting. I think All-Con is the first weekend, will we meet the second weekend again? Also, isn't there another con sometime in Feb?
  2. JosephEck Jedi Knight

star 1
    Yes, second weekend in Feb... Dallas ComiCon. Tom Jane (The Punisher) will be there.

I'll be there too... thinking of suiting up for it. If I see others suiting up, I will too. I just hate being the only one in costume - especially a stormtrooper costume at a non Star Wars show... *L*

Details are available at http://www.scifiexpo.com

Joe
  3. britt1 Jedi Knight

star 1
    Now I am not sure if I will be able to go to either one :(
  4. Darth_Fairacon Jedi Master

star 1
    Yes!

We need to schedule the next meet the SECOND SAT in FEB 2005. Good call Jim, I spaced that one! :)

I will get that posted to the website and I will let George know at the pub for his calendar as well.

I was thinking of attending and perhps wearing the all time favorite VADER outfit. Any one else wanna suit up with me and Joe? I have an extra Trooper outift and I think Patrick has a Sand Trooper outfit as well.

I think Tony might have been kicking around the idea of going and suiting up as a JEDI.

:)
    Todd
    DF
  5. Tandeer Jedi Knight

star 3
    I should be back from my hospital stay by then and with a severe case of cabin fever!!! *L* I'm looking forward to the meeting.
  6. JosephEck Jedi Knight

star 1
    Todd,

Are you suiting up for the Killeen Mall, or for the show in Richardson?

I'll be trooping at the show in the Dallas area that weekend, so if the Killeen Mall meeting is still a "go" for the 12th, I won't be there... :-(

Besides, who could say no to meeting one of the heroes of Middle Earth ? *L*

Joe

http://www.scifiexpo.com/dcc.asp
  7. Tandeer Jedi Knight

star 3
    So.... We are meeting on Sat. the 12th, yes? At the Pub, yes? What time?
  8. Darth_Fairacon Jedi Master

star 1
    As posted on our website: :)

Meeting of the Killeen Fan Force
    Date: Saturday, February 12th, 2005
    Time: 1 PM
    Address: 2100 S WS Young Drive, Suite #1128, Killeen TX 76543 - (254) 690-6700

Todd
    DF
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.