main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

New Hamp Feb meet

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by Baron_Soontir_Fel, Feb 19, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Baron_Soontir_Fel

Baron_Soontir_Fel Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 9, 2003
    Hey everyone, seems that we have forgotten about our February meet. The only weekend left is this coming weekend. It's short notice but who's up for a meet this Sunday? I'm good for Sunday, so let's hear from the rest of the group if you're game!

2. jediscar

jediscar Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 22, 2007
    I can do Sunday. When and where were you thinking?

3. Rotag21

Rotag21 Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 24, 2003
    Hello All,

The meeting is set for Sunday. That's right this Sunday Feb.24th. It will be at my house in Somersworth. Let's say around 12pm to 5pm. or wheneven you show up and leave. lol

Ok than..till Sunday. Everyone have a great week.

SeeYa,
    TK

PS. Bring your pocket modles. We will try to get in a game of two. We all have some new info on that as well. I'll let Steve tell you all. We are also going to be talking about Star Wars Weekend coming up in June a Disney!! I know it's a long short for most ... lol :) But it would be FUN!!

4. jediscar

Apr 22, 2007
    I'll be there Sunday. Need me to bring anything?

5. Cephas

Cephas Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 23, 2003
    I'd like to have us go out and buy some pocketmodels if we could. I don't really have any.

6. Rotag21

Rotag21 Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 24, 2003
    Hey Pete,
    Nice to see you going to make it. :)

We can do that NO problem. Both Wal-mart & Target have then plus we could alway go up to JET PACK and pick them up there. Ralph would like that, lol It's always good to help out the local guy. :)

I'll see everyone tomorrow.

SeeYa,
    TK

7. jediscar

Apr 22, 2007
    Thanks for hosting yesterday, TK! I was thinking afterwards that we forgot to follow up on some topics from prior meetings...website, logo, etc... Does anyone have anything to add about those issues?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.