main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

O.C, CA FEB MEETING FEB 11th 3pm

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Enforcer_Draconus, Jan 15, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Enforcer_Draconus

Enforcer_Draconus Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 19, 2004
    Sunday Febuary 11th 3pm
    Lampost Pizza
    1829 E Chapman ave orange Ca

see ya all there

2. TorLinWaDur

TorLinWaDur Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 17, 2005
    got in my planner :)

3. JediJenee

JediJenee Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 5, 2005
    I have a quiz done and will be at the meeting.
    See you there.
    Jen

4. crazybirdman

crazybirdman Jedi Master star 4

Feb 24, 2003
    Don't think I'll be able to make this one.

5. MandalorFett

MandalorFett Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 28, 2006
    Hopefully the whole family will be there, and looking forward to some Star Wars Minis action afterward.

6. Mur-Pa_DiLos

Mur-Pa_DiLos Jedi Youngling

Feb 1, 2007
    I'm in (as long as the mouse allows it). Look forward to meeting you all.

Pat

7. LizardJedi

LizardJedi Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 29, 2005
    Meeting (seconds * 60)s

EVENTS

-> The Discovery Ball at the WSMI Exibit was awesome!

-> The San Diego SWS has invited us to join them at the WSMI Exibit on March 31st. This is the last day of the exibit. This will be a non-costume event. Basically a time for the local FF to meet up, and see the show. Perfect time to wear our new shirts!

-> We have decided that it would be cool to have a club gathering at the Exibit on March 24th. This is Fan Day #2. Some people have already voulinteered that day. Thats fine, but this would be an oppertunity to go in costume. More news on this later.

SABER CLASS

-> We have waivers! Be prepared to sign your soul away at class now.

OTHER STUFF

-> Rion will be taking to the shirts to the printer on Friday. Did I hear that they will be ready by the end of the month?

-> I still owe Rion money for the shirts, so he better be at class on Wed :p

TRIVIA QUIZ

-> Jen had the quiz this month. It was chock full of Star Wars anagrams.

The winner was Aaron, with Smudge coming in 2nd. So we get to see what Aaron can do for next month's quiz!

ATTENDENCE
    Liz, Don, Renee, Lu, Mark, Deb, Lori, Carole, Lisa, Aaron, Jen, Tory, Matt, Smudge, Christine, Jim, "Big Gay Rion" (hey, I write them how I get 'em :p )

8. Enforcer_Draconus

Jul 19, 2004
    ok i know some of us had questions about going in costume if we arent working the CSC would like us to NOT wear our costumes if we are NOT working. it seems they have already had a problem with that already yesterday. ill let everyone know more when i do but for now if you go to the exibit please DO NOT wear a costume if you are NOT working.

in other news we Will have our new website up by March 4th or beforehand if Liz can finish it and run it by Aaron or myself so stay tuned

Also the last day of the exibit is April 29th which like is posted we will be going with pretty much all the fanforces i believe not March 31st so that should clear anything up if any one has any question PM here or the other boards

9. TheCrowbar

TheCrowbar Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 15, 2005
    Is it possible to work and not be in costume? I started to relapse again and would love to help but can't wear the armor, much less dedicate the time to finish the legs on it

10. Enforcer_Draconus

Jul 19, 2004
    i believe so i will ask shawn when i speak to him next

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.