main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Abq Feb Meeting....

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by varza, Jan 28, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. varza

varza Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 7, 2002
    Okay, thought to go ahead and start a thread for the next meeting and maybe we can discuss something that may need to be brought up at the next meeting.

No one else has mentioned any thoughts on when the next meeting should be so I guess unless you want to do something different we do the same as last month:

When: feb. 16th at 2pm
    where: PageOne

any other thoughts?

I think we do need to get rolling on a new rep unless you want to discuss it online and we can figure some way of voting then. Its up to you all....

2. debeautimous

debeautimous Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 2, 2003
    Sounds good to me!!! Who wants to be the new rep??? Since I am new I don't even know what they do.

3. ChromiumTHC

ChromiumTHC Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 13, 2002
    I sent some information to Varza regarding the member list I have. Let me know if you all need anything from me.

Chris

4. Wook

Wook Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 23, 2002
    that weekend works for me.

Ran into Skyra at the library, I think she said she would be out of town that weekend. :(

5. debeautimous

Jan 2, 2003
    So is the meeting set??

6. varza

Nov 7, 2002
    looks like it...
    we have had no objections as of yet so I say we go for it...

7. debeautimous

Jan 2, 2003
    I think we are set for the meeting. I hope we see lots of our fellow star wars fans!! :D

8. varza

Nov 7, 2002
    OKay, it looks like we may be having a nice size meeting-I will be calling with reminders for those I haven't seen on the board recently.

I will be getting to PageONe around 1:30ish to reserve at least two tables.

Also, if anyone wants please feel free to bring a costume you would like to show off. Thinking of maybe getting a group together to start working on costumes and possibly start a RPG group.

Looks like we will be having another new member join us-if he can make it.

If you have anything else you would like to share please do.

I will also have extra flyers handy if anyone needs them to post up around town. I will be making some smaller ones-if I get the chance-to post as well. I know some places have limited space and a lot of people wanting to advertise their groups.

Some of us are also planning on attending a film most likely: Daredevil after the meeting if you would like to join in.

I thinkthat is it! See you Sunday!

Varza

9. LadyNaberrie

LadyNaberrie Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 7, 2002
    Good news! I might be able to go!! I have been MIA for a while! I miss everyone!!!!

10. SirLancelot

SirLancelot Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 10, 2002
    probobly cant make it, got a date tommarow.

11. varza

Nov 7, 2002
    Meeting Minutes:

Attendence:
    SithLordAaron (rep)
    Varza (rep)
    Wook
    debutimous
    Padawan Anakin
    Lady naberrie
    SitLancelot
    Lor
    Scott

Well a great turn out for the meeting. We discussed many thing. debutimus was wonderful and brought everyone candy and pins forValentines Day-thank you very much. We spent most of the time discussing costuming, rpging and a sorted list of topics. We now have 2 reps (yeah!) SithLord Aaron and Varza will be co-reping the group.
    After some discussion on role playing we have decieded to start working on starting a role-playing group (which we are and will be discussing in the RPG/Costuming thread). I will be posting some of the information on the board soon.
    Also with costuming. We got a chance to see Wooks cloak and Lor brought his jedi gear with him as well-a full jedi set of clothes.

I think that is pretty much it thank you very much for coming everyone and I hope that we can keep up this attendence, it would be great!

Varza

12. Redgek

Redgek Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 26, 1999
    Hi there. Just stopping in to say that I enjoyed meeting the rest of you, and thanks to Debeautimous for bringing goodies to the last two meetings! :D

13. debeautimous

Jan 2, 2003
    Your welcome!! I will have more next time. I just ordered something off ebay again. Oh Varza you forgot my hubby PsychoStv. I should have more chocolate. I have Chewie candy molds coming.

14. debeautimous

Jan 2, 2003
    Hey wook!! I really liked your cloak!! I am sorry I missed seeing your costume Lorr. I enjoyed meeting everyone. :D

15. skyra

skyra Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 9, 2001
    Hi guys:

Glad to hear the meeting went well and a hearty welcome to our newest members. Also congrats to Varza and Aaron for being our new reps!
    I'm sorry I have been awol a lot, but my life is just a hectic jumble right now. My mom has been sick, nothing real serious, so having to go out of town a lot. If we have our March meeting on the 16th, I can't come to that one either. Any chance we could do it on the 23rd of March, so I can attend?

16. varza

Nov 7, 2002
    i don't think that should be a major problem, I am getting ready to start the thread for the next meeting so I will put that up....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.