main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Sac, CA Feb. Meeting

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Bith_Lord, Feb 5, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Deadpool

Deadpool Jedi Youngling star 4

Mar 22, 2002
    I have to be in Roseville at 1:00pm and I should be there for about an hour. (LDV is already aware of this)

I'm planning on making a very late entrance to the meeting though.

HOWEVER if you kids finish up before I arrive call me and let me know (LDV, Hawk or Avalyn I'm looking at you kids)

2. TionneHawk

TionneHawk Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 28, 2002
    O:) I'll probably need to leave around 5 as well. Hopefully, we can take care of business before then.

3. MASTER_JEDI_RN

MASTER_JEDI_RN Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 6, 2005
    I'm sorry.
    I won't be there, I have to work Sat-Mon.

MJ

4. Lord_Darth_Vader

Lord_Darth_Vader Jedi Knight star 5

Jul 13, 2001
    dang bro, gonna miss you at the meeting. We have lots to talk about and lots of new, exciting activities in the future with other groups, and no I am not talking about Operation Blue Harvest, or Operation Endor. I miss your funny remarks as well such as "hi I'm ****ider." ;) ;) LOL

Plus, was hoping to arm wrestle you for political domminance. ;) LOL I will PM you and fill you in on what you missed at the meeting bro.

5. sithmastersaul

sithmastersaul Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 26, 2005
    cloudy the future is

6. Enzerumo

Enzerumo Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 3, 2005
    ALERT!!!!!!!! Darth Maul FX sabers are buyable at Master Replica's site!!!!!!!!11111

7. ShasaWaterwalker

ShasaWaterwalker Jedi Knight star 5

Oct 18, 2003
    Hey it was great to see some many new faces... well new to me. And welcome Charlene.

I had an interesting drive home.

8. Lord_Darth_Vader

Jul 13, 2001
    What was so interesting?

9. ShasaWaterwalker

ShasaWaterwalker Jedi Knight star 5

Oct 18, 2003
    LOL

My van broke down in Vacaville. I was stuck on the LEFT side shoulder for and hour and a half waiting for a tow truck. I thought I had a flat tire. Thats the kind of noise it was making anyway. Put no flat tires. so hmmmm I have no idea whats going on with it. I had it towed to my house.

That's part of the reason I don't make all the meetings... I HATE driving.

10. Bith_Lord

Bith_Lord Jedi Padawan star 4

May 5, 2005
    Good meeting as usual! Always fun to talk Star Wars and eat although it didnt fel like a regular meeting without Tina. Hope you feel better! :)

11. Lord_Darth_Vader

Jul 13, 2001
    It was great seeing everyone today. And Rogue 23 (Matt) it was really great to see you up and around. Take care of yourself bro, we would like you to stay around a while longer. ;) X_Jedi or now known as Rogue 29, it was very nice to finally meet you. Welcome to the funny farm errrr I mean to the retched hive of scum and villany errrr I mean pitiful band of errrr the SVRF. ;) I PM'd you with the questions for your page. The sooner you get them back to me, the sooner we can get your page up. Isn't that right Bith_Lord? ;)

I will get in touch with JedHed1 and let him know of our interests. This summer is going to be great, with so many events planned. It's an exciting time for the Rogues.

We need to plan a trip to the snow soon (before it all melts away) and I will also let JedHed1 know of this trip as well.

I will post more information about Sac Con when it becomes available to me.

AND FOR THE LOVE OF THE FORCE ROGUES!!!!! REMEMBER YOUR ROGUE NUMBERS!!!! (you will be tested on this in the future) :p

The future looks pretty good everyone!!

12. MASTER_JEDI_RN

MASTER_JEDI_RN Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 6, 2005
    Well, hopefully I'll make a meeting soon. With all that's going on, the timing has to be perfect.

Yeah, that was a pretty funny intro. You guys shoulda seen the looks on your faces! [face_laugh]

MJ

13. sithmastersaul

sithmastersaul Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 26, 2005
    are we still thinking of paintball vs other fan groups

14. TionneHawk

TionneHawk Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 28, 2002
    I mean, for the Love of the Force, guys!!! Your number is RIGHT NEXT to your Screen name!
    [face_laugh] And several of us have them on our transports.

Good meeting. Lots of new events coming up. I am very, very excited.

15. Avalyn07

Avalyn07 Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 1, 2005
    THANKS BE TO ROGUES!

I appreciate all the warm wishes and good will coming my way via boards, PM's and e-mails.

I'm feeling better and I won't miss the next meeting.

Cheers for all the cheerfullness.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.