main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

New Hamp Feb. Meeting...

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by Rotag21, Feb 5, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rotag21

Rotag21 Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 24, 2003
    Ok Everyone..

The feb. meeting is a go. It will be hold at my place starting at 12:pm on Sunday till around 5/6pm.

That's right this Sunday. We know it is Super Bowl Sunday and with that in mind, we had desided to make it a meeting / Super Bowl Party. Well maybe not party ...lol But a get together. I know the Pat's are not in it. Bu we can still check out all the great commercials. Have some good food, Kick it with some RockBand!

So... be make sure you sign up for bring some with you. That is food! It will be a pot luck. You are more than welcome to bring anything extra. Like Soda, beer, chips...ect. But I would like everyone coming to bring some kinda food Dish. So please add to the list below. Can't wait to see everyone on Sunday.

Seeing as the Pat's are not there... Go SAINTS!!! lol [face_dancing]

Oh yeah, as for the meeting. It will be a spring cleaning meeting to start. I would like to have everyone's help to get the shop cleaned up a little. Thanks a head on time. lol From there I'm sure we will be covering C5 with any new updates. I might have some good news.... keep your fingers crossed. [face_praying]

Also We will be covering the next couple shows we are setting up to start the season. As far as anything else. What ever goes and you are all welcome to bring whatever you'd like to have work on or work on what ever you'd like. K... see you all on Sunday.

Later,
    TK

Oh Yeah ...I'll be making Chilli.

PS> Sorry Brandon, it will be Chilli that everyone can eat. In will be made mild. But NO worries I have lot of differant hot sauces you can add after.

2. Jeedai_Veila

Jeedai_Veila Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 15, 2006
    Becky's coming!! We'll bring some take-out with us. Do you have anything in mind or should we surprise you all? :)

3. Baron_Soontir_Fel

Baron_Soontir_Fel Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 9, 2003
    Dianna and I will bring a couple of home made pizzas! :) It'll be great to see Becky again!!

4. Mereel_Adenla

Mereel_Adenla Jedi Youngling

Oct 15, 2009
    I'll try and bring some finger sandwiches and a bag doritos. Can't wait to meet everyone!

5. Baron_Soontir_Fel

Feb 9, 2003
    I figure I'll be at the meeting at around 12:30-1:00 pm, just to give everyone a heads up. Gotta change into my cleaning clothes after church lol

6. Baron_Soontir_Fel

Feb 9, 2003
    Thanks to TK for hosting the meet and Superbowl party yesterday! It was a fun time and was one heck of a game! It was great to meet Stephen and hope to see him and everyone else at the next meeting in March! :)

7. Jeedai_Veila

Jan 15, 2006
    Soo, after a great February meeting, when are we getting together in March? I'll be gone from the 5th through the 13th in San Francisco!!!

8. Baron_Soontir_Fel

Feb 9, 2003
    According to our list of dates, March 7th is our next meeting :(

Hope you have a great time in San Fran! Make sure you drop by Skywalker Ranch and say hi to George for us! ;)

9. Jeedai_Veila

Jan 15, 2006
    "And this is for creating Jar Jar Binks!" **kicks GL in the balls**

10. Capt_Brandon_Berry

Capt_Brandon_Berry Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 7, 2008
    I would like to go. I think TK is going for work?IDK

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.