main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Feb Sci-Fi Show

Discussion in 'Archive: Killeen, TX' started by JosephEck, Feb 16, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JosephEck

JosephEck Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 21, 2003
    Wow. What a show that turned out to be !

They filled the Richardson center within 1 and a half hours of the doors opening, and people stood in the rain outside for up to 4 hours !! I got some good pictures of me in my suit and a few others as well...

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/tk1731/album?.dir=70f2

Did an interview for some guy in line with his digital camcorder, checked out the Knight Rider "K.I.T.T." car, and had lots of fun entertaining the masses. Heck, I even got asked to be in a rock video for a band in the Dallas area - he's looking for Stormtroopers for the shoot. Probably be in May... :)

Joe

2. Darth_Fairacon

Darth_Fairacon Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 24, 2004
    WOW!! Looks like you had a great time!!

I loved the pics Joe! Looks like the camera had a mind of it's own on that last pic of the girl in the short skirt... Woo Hoo!! LOL Just kidding...

Todd
    DF

3. JosephEck

Feb 21, 2003
    Yes, strong is my camera with the Force...

That's either a shot of Laura or Sarah... I can't remember which (identical twins) - and if you think she looked good in THAT picture, you should have passed them in the hallway (*gasp*) Even Yoda himself couldn't have cleared his mind of thoughts after seeing those two... :)

Joe

Oh yes, has anyone seen the line-up for the May Sci-Fi show in Plano? 6 guests so far - and ALL Star Wars !!

4. Darth_Fairacon

Aug 24, 2004
    No, I haven't seen that lineup.

Can you post that info here??

Todd
    DF

5. JosephEck

Feb 21, 2003
    Here is a link to the May Sci-Fi show in Plano (Dallas):

http://www.scifiexpo.com

So far, they've booked Amy Allen (Aayla Secura), Ray Park (Darth Maul), David Prowse (Darth Vader), Kenny Baker (R2-D2), Jerome Blake (various EP I and II characters) and Daniel Logan ("Young" Boba Fett)

Last I heard from Ben Stevens, they're trying to book Temuera Morrison as well !!! No answer on that one just yet though... maybe as the time gets closer to the show...

Joe

6. Darth_Fairacon

Aug 24, 2004
    Excellent!

I am so there!!

Todd
    DF

7. Tandeer

Tandeer Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 7, 2001
    I'm soooo there too!!!! Maybe we can do a convoy and hotle group thing and go both days. *S* At the least, we can buddy up and save on gas and no one will be to wiped out from driving. *S*

Bright Smiles

8. Darth_Fairacon

Aug 24, 2004
    Sure! Sounds like a plan to me!!

Todd
    DF

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.